Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open CloudTwister's School for Fillies and Foals

DarligPegasi

Miss Cheerilie beamed at all of her new students. She couldn't wait to start teaching them all about the world! Oh she hoped they would like her! So far all of her past students had and she really wanted that tradition to continue.

All of her students had grown up to be something important and beneficial to Equestria and she would make sure that it stayed that way.

"Good morning young ponies!" she cried happily

Edited by iBleedSarcasm

"Good morning, Miss Cheerilee." The voice, sweet with a slight condescending twinge, issued from a desk in the second row. A young filly, coat groomed to a hair with a bejeweled tiara sitting atop her head, was the speaker. Diamond Tiara wore a bright smile but her eyes were shooting around, appraising her peers mercilessly.

"Good morning, miss Cheerilee!!" Sitting in the first desk of the middle row, the filly Amber Vox shouted in joy, almost unable to contain herself. She was feeling way happier than usual, for today was her first day of school. How excited she was! Not because of the school itself, but she couldn't wait to make friends to play with. Amber looked around the classroom in search of somepony to start a conversation with. She had a lot of energy and could hardly stand still, so she kept tapping her hooves on the ground with a huge smile pasted on her face until she couldn't hold herself anymore.

Amber rose up from her seat and looked at each of the other students. "HELLO EVERYPONY!! My name is Amber Vox and I want to be your new friend!!" She shouted and giggled afterwards, not aware of the fuss she was causing.

"Good morning Miss Cheerilee!" The voice can be heard from the middle row last desk to the most right as a young blue foal takes his seat placing a smile on his face excited that this is first day in class and is hoping for a great time in it. His attention is quickly caught by Amber Vox's spectacle and grins then takes a look at everypony else and nods then looks back at Miss Cheerilee ready to begin

''Good morning Miss Cheerilee.'' Splinter said while the left side of his head rested on his desk. ''What are we going to do? Watch you draw numbers on the thing where you draw stuff?'' Splinter said. ''Oh boy.. I will totally be on the edge of my seat for this.'' Splinter said sarcastically. How could this year get any worse for Splinter? He'll probably get in trouble. And more trouble. And the worst thing is.. He's sitting next to Diamond Tiara. ''This year is going to suck'' Splinter thought as his looked at Diamond Tiara.

Edited by The Apprentice

Magneus had to sit behind Splinter, just the sight of him made Magneus want to gag, unwilling to learn and almost never listened, "Good morning Miss Cheerilee, um... would it be okay if i got a desk swap? I don't want to sit behind... him" he said while pointing over at Splinter, even mentioning his name was something he didn't want to do. He tried to tune out the other ponies as he took a few quick notes, mainly Amber.

Edited by Not Magneus

''Door knob..'' Splinter murmured while looking Magneus. ''Why don't you do us all a favor and go sit in the back. Because I think a big brained brownie like you would fit perfectly there.'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes. ''This kid is a jerk.. But not Diamond Tiara level.''

Amber kept staring at her classmates. They seemed to have some kind of rivalry between them. Amber couldn't keep her mouth shut as usual. "Why the long faces, friends? We should all get along and play together!" She said, again in a quite loud and annoying tone, giggling afterwards. Little she knew about each of them, but the last thing she wanted was to see a fight or anything like that.

"Is everypony color blind or something? I'm purple, not brown, i don't see how you can get that mixed up..." he took a quick look at his hoof and smiled, "Actually, i'm more of a purplish maroon" he then took a quick glance over at Amber. "One, i doubt even half the class is acquainted to you, so saying we are your friends is kinda pointless. Two, class is in session, we can't play till recess"

He sighed and looked over at Clarity, he had what the fillies and colts would call, 'a crush', of course he frowned upon such a title, he preferred to call it 'a slight interest in an individual', of course he never had time to think upon that and try and tell her about his feelings, he was always too busy with school and learning new things about magic.

''I'm her friend.'' Splinter said while looking at Amber. ''Uh oh.. I'm probably supposed to be paying attention right now, aren't I?'' Splinter said while frowning. ''Maybe she didn't see you? I hope she didn't see me..'' Splinter thought as the thought of him getting in trouble popped in his mind. ''NOOOOO- EEP!'' Splinter screamed while he shoved his hoof in his mouth. ''My hoof tastes like butterscotch..''

AcroSplash trotted into the room, looking this way and that, taking in everything. She was so happy to be able to attend school with other ponies! Being a circus pony prevented her from that and she usually got tutored by her mother or father.

"Hello, Miss Cheerilie! Hello everypony!" She said, and sat in the second seat in the front row, the one closest to the teacher.

> > > >

Miss Cheerilie was about to say something, when one of the fillies loudly introduced herself, then two of the colts seemed to get into a bit of an argument. "Oh um.." she began when one asked to have his seat switched. She narrowed her eyes at the colt that he had referred to, when said colt called the first a...'brained brownie' and a big one at that.

"Fillies and colts! Please calm down! When you sit down at a seat, that is your seat forever. But I see that you two might have some problems, so you," she said pointing her hoof at the one who asked to be moved "go sit over there behind Acrosplash." she said pointing to the young light blue filly.

She let out an exasperated sigh when the colt who had insulted the other released a loud sound. "Young pony please wait until recess to have your...outbursts." she reprimanded.

She then turned her full attention to all of her new students. "Now then, my name is Miss Cheerilie. If you have not introduced yourselves yet," she said eyeing Amber Vox "please do so now. So every pony can get to know each other!"

Edited by iBleedSarcasm

Lucky Star nodded when Miss Cheerilee mentioned for everypony to introduce to themselves and got out of his seat and stood up " Hello everypony my name is Lucky Star i'm a bit new here but looking forward to the best of it. " once he'd finished with his introduction he sat back down

In pretty quick order, Diamond was able to neatly label all of her peers: Amber, loud, annoying, and naive; Lucky, heaven knew but Diamond was sure he'd also be a derp; Splinter... he was actively glaring daggers at her, which beyond being insulting as hay was also a pretty strong indicator of who one of her main rivals would be this year. Diamond didn't even know the kid and somehow she had drawn his ire. Perhaps she had insulted him in passing? Possible. He also seemed to be a jerk in general. At least Diamond knew how to pretend to be nice when she needed to be.

Acro, not as naive as Amber but close; and Mageus. He had also drawn Splinter's ire. Now that would be an interesting angle to play if need be. Diamond stood up to introduce herself soon after Lucky did.

"I am Diamond Tiara. Remember the name, everypony, you will all want to someday. I have won beauty pageants before even starting school, so my qualifications are already quite high. I look forward to making friends with everypony, old and new alike..." Diamond glanced at Splinter. "If anypony has a problem with me, they would do well to remember Miss Cheerilee's suggestion. They may bring up their problems with me at lunch. Thank you all for your time." Diamond Tiara sat back at her desk, impressed with herself for her eloquence and sure other ponies were too.

Edited by WordplA

Magneus quickly gathered up his school things and moved over to the desk behind Acro, was better than lazy nut back over there, he heard something about introductions, and then the other ponies started to introduce themselves.

Did you find the invisible text? If you did, send me a quick PM about it ;)

Magneus didn't feel like standing up, he had just moved all his stuff after all. He waited till there was a pause in the introductions to speak up, "Hello everypony, i'm Magneus Varkarii, strange name i know, all firstborn colts from my family tree have Varkarii for their second name, feel free to just call me Magneus. Some of you may know my father, Fezik Varkarii" he took a deep breath and let it out slowly, mentioning his father wasn't his favorite thing to do, now that he thought about it, mentioning his father was a stupid idea.

Edited by Not Magneus

Splinter gulped and popped his head out from under the desk. ''My name is Splinter. I like stuff. I'm going to go under my desk again.'' Splinter said while grinning weakly and sliding under his desk. ''Well.. That could have ended worse.'' Splinter thought while smiling and sighing.

Acrosplash blinked and slowly rose to her feet when she it was her turn to introduce herself. She was a bit taken back by some of the introductions. Like Diamond Tiara! Acrosplash couldn't believe that a pony who looked so harmless and normal, could turn out to be so..Snotty! She made a mental note to avoid the filly.

Now Splinter seemed...Obnoxious. He was loud and he didn't seem to like Magneus very much. He was also very random, Acrosplash couln't really make sense of whatever came out of his mouth.

Magneus. Acrosplash silently rifled through her mind, trying to think of where she'd heard his second name, only to realize that she hadn't. She chose not to ask him why he thought everypony would somehow know of his father. No need to make enemies on the first day.

"My name is Acrosplash, I am a circus pony, as are my parents so I'm completely new to this town. I hope we can all get along!" she chirped, stopping herself from saying 'friends'. No pony seemed to be friend material at the moment. Well except for Lucy Star. He had said he was new, so maybe they could become friends because of their common predicament!

Edited by iBleedSarcasm

Dawn Swirl watched as the others introduced themselves, and introduced herself quietly.

"H-hello, my name is Dawn Swirl, nice to meet you all." She mumbled, before sitting down quickly. She hated having to stand up and say something to the class. She looked down at her desk, tracing the whirling patterns on the wood.

Edited by Snowdrop

Cheerilie beamed at all of the ponies when they introduced themselves but had to strain her ears for the last one. "I'm sorry, what was that?" she asked, leaning closer to a small yellow filly. The thought that first hit her when looking at the quiet filly, was of Fluttershy. The shy pegasi hadn't been her student but she knew of her and her chronic shyness.

Edited by iBleedSarcasm

Dawn Swirl looked back up and started blushing.

"S-sorry, Miss Cheerilie, my name is Dawn Swirl Nice to m-meet you all" She said, louder, but looking down at her desk, blushing furiously, embarrassed. After she had finished introducing herself for a second time, she practically fell down onto her seat, not looking up.

Amber looked around the classmates once more, quietly listening to the arguing. She then backed into her seat and lowered her head for a few seconds after miss Cheerilee called some of the troublemakers, including Amber herself. She noticed some other ponies as they introduced themselves, again listening carefully in search of a 'perfect friend'. Most of them didn't seem to be very friendly though, at least not friendly enough to bear her annoying high-pitched voice tone. Amber liked the idea of introductions though, and her excitement was starting to overflow again.

She noticed a very shy filly trying to introduce herself, but Amber stood up on her seat and started the same fussy speech from before. "HELLO EVERYPONY!! My name is Amber Vox and I STILL want to be your new friend!!" She giggled. "I love to play, I love to laugh, I love to talk and I love to do magic!!" With 'magic', she meant simply turning book pages and making small feathers float. But she wanted to brag a little.

Dawn Swirl jumped slightly at the loud introduction. After hearing that the filly could do magic, Dawn Swirl felt a bit disappointed. She couldn't do magic at all, and she had hoped that she wasn't the only one who couldn't use it. She couldn't even do simple spells. She went back to tracing the wooden swirls on her desk with her hoof.

Miss Cheerilie narrowed her eyes at Amber Vox but said nothing, she resolved to ask the quiet yellow filly what her name was after class. "Now, my little ponies its time to learn! Today may be the first day of school but you must learn something. Now I want all of you ponies to pair up and give me a presentation on the four types of ponies in Equestria." Miss Cheerilie figured that if they paired together, maybe the young ones would eventually become friends.

>>>>

Acrosplash glanced around her self worriedly. She wanted them to pair up? But they had just met each other! No scratch that, those measly introductions didn't count, they barely new each other! Who would she pair up with?

Edited by iBleedSarcasm

Dawn Swirl looked nervous at the thought of pairing up. She looked around at the class and wasn't sure who would be good to pair up with. Dawn Swirl crept over to Cheerilie and tapped her softly.

"Miss C-Cheerilie? Please m-may I work on my own?" She asked, nervously.

Splinter raised his hoof in the air. ''I enjoy being alone.'' Splinter said while getting up. There were spider webs in his mane. He sighed and sat down on his chair with a thump. He scrambled to get the spider webs out of his mane. ''So I hope I don't have to work with anypony.. Because you all probably hate me by now.'' Splinter said.

After hearing what the colt called Splinter had just said, Dawn Swirl felt sorry for him. She trotted up to him.

"Um... Excuse me? Do you want to work with me?" She asked shyly, "I don't mind if you don't, but you looked lonely..." She mumbled, looking down at her hooves.

Edited by Snowdrop