Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open CloudTwister's School for Fillies and Foals

DarligPegasi

Amber slid back over to Magneus. "D'aw, lover boy! Don't get all huffy now! There's nothing wrong with being in love~!" She giggled, rubbing his cheek with her hoof. Amber was now playing with him, apparently driving him a bit mad. But that's the way she acted when she was overly happy and/or excited. Even if she was in fact making some of the ponies angry, it was all in good fun. Maybe not the type of fun bearable by everyone though. She took a quick glance at Diamond Tiara and winked, laughing joyfully again.

Amber then went over to Splinter. He seemed to be the most bothered of all the ponies in the room. "Hey, what's wrong? We're all just having fun, aren't we?" She asked, wearing a small frown. "I don't want you guys to be mad at each other... That's not fun at all."

He looked at Splinter and smiled, "Ooo, you think i'm pretty do you?" he said and batted his eyes and tilted his head. "And i never said i liked you Diamond, i was just trying to explain..." he said and sighed, "Not like any filly ever would like me anyway" he shrugged and sat back down at his desk, boy was this going to be a school year...

Edited by Not Magneus

"Mmm." With that pseudo-grunt Diamond eagerly tuned out Splinter. His problems were his problems, not her problems. If Amber wanted to help him fix the sad thing he called himself, so be it. "I got it, Magenus. And whatever. Let me tell you, you aren't going to get any fillies to like you with that kind of attitude." Diamond went back to contemplating her presentation, only one ear attentive now. If she could get something custom from Carousel Boutique, that would be the best. But that would also be expensive. And she didn't want her father to pay for it like he did everything else...

''Ooo, you think I'm pretty do you?'' Splinter mocked while gagging. ''You wanna see pretty? Look at a dirty wall. That's prettier than what you call a face.'' Splinter said while throwing a pencil at Magneus. ''I'm sure you would be a good teachers pet. Considering your too smart for your own good, you obviously mock me, and you seem to enjoy cleaning.'' Splinter said. He looked over at Amber. ''It's cool. This always happens.'' Splinter said.

Acrosplash frowned at Lucky Star when he muttered something about Diamond Tiara needing to get off of her high chariot. She didn't understand him! One minuted he's sticking up for Diamond Tiara and the next he's agreeing with her? And then he parrots Miss Cheerilie about how much time there's left to her like she's some silly little filly with her mane in a knot! She fumed with anger but didn't say anything. After all, the last time she did say something she got attacked by almost everypony!

And now it seemed like everypony was gravitating to Diamond Tiara and something about a crush on the filly? Jealousy flared inside Acrosplash, they had only been there for a day and now every colt had eyes for a complete snot!

>>

Miss Cheerilie had stepped out for a second to talk to another teacher, when she heard some commotion inside her class. She poked her head back in to find Amber Vox prancing around like a rabbit and Magneus was teasing Splinter! She snorted angrily and stamped her hoof.

"My little ponies, stop that right now!" At that moment the bell rang signaling the end of class.

[Oh well. Thanks for pming her by the way.]

''WOOHOO!'' Splinter yelled while grinning. ''GOODBYE!'' Splinter said while jumping up and running for the door. He did not know it was closed and his face smashed into it. His face slowly slid down to the ground. ''I'm okay.. I think.'' Splinter said while getting up. ''I'm just going to go back to my seat now.'' He said while walking back to his seat. His face was beat up and bruised due to the door.

" THANK YOU!!!! " Lucky Star yelled after finally being so quiet the whole conversation between the 4 while he was watching had him irritated but he would never admit to it as he got up and looked at Acrosplash and noticed her anger and backed up a bit " I think i've been doing much more harm then good judging by that look... " he thought and grabs his rucksack and begins to walk away from her but turns his head to her a bit depressed " Hey umm... " but then shakes his head " What are you doing!? If you say anything more she may get madder! " he thought to himself and decides to change his sentence " It was nice to meet to meet you i didn't say that before so yeah. " he said raising his hoof quickly then placing it back on the ground then turning back walking towards to the front waving bye to Ms.Cheerilee then looks over at Diamond Tiara " Hey Princess! " he said calling out to Diamond Tiara and before he get a response from her he stuck his toungue out and held the bottom half of his eyelid open with his hoof

( Without even one post... *sighs* her decision... what about Snowdrop is she still in? )

Edited by Lucky Rascal

Acrosplash glowered at the floor and inwardly her heart soared when the bell rang. Now she could forget all about her day, while jumping and flipping through the air at her parents tent! She got a little giddy at that thought and found her mood brightening. She blinked in surprise when Lucky Star began talking to her. She still didn't know how to treat the guy but she decided to hold him at a neutral angle.

"It was nice to meet you too." Was her only response and she couldn't help giggling when he made a face at Diamond Tiara.

She strolled out and headed to the field next to the schoolhouse to think about the first half of class

[i know it's sad. :< I pmed Snowdrop and I'm waiting for her response.]

Edited by iBleedSarcasm

Diamond Tiara was pretty intent on her thoughts. She thought about the various characters from history she could play. Apparently, the now famous Private Pansy had been beautiful. But her demure role for most of history was not something Diamond Tiara thought suited her personality. Commander Hurricane seemed too extremely in the other direction. And Chancellor Puddinghead... Well, she had a very accurate name. No way Diamond Tiara was wearing that in front of her peers. That left Smart Cookie... could she pull off that kind of look?

So engrossed she was in her planning that she was able to ignore the bell, and Splinter's outburst. Well, she was determined to ignore Splinter's outbursts anyways. But she did hear her own name being called, so she looked up...

"Oh real mature, Lucky!" Foals, she was surrounded by foals. Diamond dismissed them with a wave of her hoof and started to trot for the door. She had costumes to commission.

Lucky Star grinned and began to leave the room satisfied even though he was hoping for a bigger reaction that was better then nothing as he went out of school door he looks for somepony in specific then hears a voice " Hey!!! " Lucky turned to where the voice was coming from and smiles when he saw a green colt waving and began trotting torwards him " Why are you here? " he asked the green colt " Your dad told me to pick you up. " the green colt responded which made Luckys ears fall " He promised me he'd be the one waiting for me... " he said " I know i heard him when you left it's just been becoming harder on him since he moved the shop into Ponyville with all the stock we had to move in from the old one not to mention the new customers so he asked me to pick you up and here i am. " he responded " Couldn't he have left you in charge of the shop? " Lucky asked " He still doesn't trust me since the last time... come on let's go. " He said beginning to trot and Lucky followed him as they talk about Lucky Star's day

(( Just wanted to have a cameo appearance of Rascal for this part))

(I feel so wub-ed but y'all are posting at like 4am, stupid timelines.)

Once the bell had rang, Dawn Swirl quietly packed her things away. She secretly thought that they were all acting a tad stupidly, but she kept that thought to herself. While she was walking home, she was thinking about a play that she had seen during Hearts Warming Eve, about the history of the unicorns, the pegasi and the earth ponies.

As Acrosplash was leaving she briefly remembered Lucky Star saying something about going to the library. With a sigh she turned on her hoof to catch up with him. He was walking with an older green stallion who provided a sharp contrast between their coats. In other words, they were hard to miss.

"Hey! Lucky Star!" she called out.

Edited by iBleedSarcasm

(( OOC: Yeah, I feel your pain... Timelines are stupid... I, too, log in everyday to find 10 new posts after my last one... :L ))

Once the bell rang, Amber was still thinking about the fight between the classmates. So much rivalry between them, it was hard to even keep track of who was worst enemies with who. She watched as her new 'friends' left the classroom, reasoning about the first impressions she caused. Did somepony dislike her? Did they find her annoying? She was very worried about it. Now that the commotion ceased, Amber could finally start working on the presentation. She didn't even knew what Alicorns were, so she had to study a lot. She went outside the school, heading towards the library to ask Twilight Sparkle about the pony races.

So the day hadn't progressed how she had thought out in her head. It seemed that the class had already found their social circles and their rivals apparently. And one of the teachers had just informed her that she was getting another student who was coming in late! She really hoped this new filly or foal could ease the tension in the class or it would be a long year.

Cheerilie sighed as all of her students rushed out, except for Magneus and Dawn Swirl who were moving slower than the rest. Magneus, seemed to be hanging back actually. "Is there something wrong, Magneus?" Cheerilie asked.

[Hey guys I totally forgot that I included recess in class time so do you mind coming back after researching the project? XD I completely forgot and plus this will give us time to get to know Dawn Swirl.]

"No...? I'm fine, i just wanted to see if there was anything i could help with before i go out to play"

He looked over at the door and sighed, he didn't really play as much as he did sit around. He started to think about what Diamond Tiara had said... 'You're not going to get anyone to like you with that attitude'... Magneus isn't the type of pony who is nice from the start, you have to get to know him.

[Huzzah for knowing stuff better! Ignore the part about Dawny starting to go home, she is still in the classroom.]

Dawn Swirl put her pale purple saddlebag on her desk and opened up the spiral latch. She had quite a few books in there, and she pulled the one she was reading out of the bag. It was about a young filly going to a strange wonderland. She gripped the book firmly in her mouth and walked outside. She needn't do much research, as she remembered the play quite clearly. She found a nice shaded spot and began to read the part with the magical cakes.

[Huzzah for Alice in Wonderland!

Applebloom was late. She had to help her sister with harvest...and she was late! And she totally missed Recess!

"Hay! Sorry folks that ah' was late. Ah had to help sis with the Apple' harvest." Applebloom told the teacher.

"Did ah miss school?" Applebloom asked.

''Well.. Let's just say you did.'' Splinter said while looking at Apple Bloom. ''Names Splinter. One of the new kids around here. I have the smallest amount of luck anypony could ask for. What's your name?'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow. Her accent seems pretty cool..

Amber rushed back into the classroom. "Guys! Guys! Help me!!" She shouted, sliding under a desk to hide and breathing heavily like she was running from something. "I can't take this anymore! That Twilight Sparkle pony is worse than school! She won't stop teaching me stuff! I shouldn't have gone to that library!!" Amber took a peek at the corridor while still shivering. "I think I'm safe now..." She sighed in relief and looked at the few ponies that still were inside the classroom when she noticed a new face. "...Oh, hey there! I like your ribbon!"

"Oh, but you're simply the prettiest little filly I have ever seen! How can I help you, Diamond Tiara?" Diamond stood before a certain Rarity, the premier designer of Ponyville. Rarity was already taking Diamond's measurements even while they were speaking, a magically controlled spool of measure wrapping itself in every direction and configuration possible.

"I'm doing a presentation at school," Diamond Tiara said with her most polite and demure voice possible. She respected most adult ponies except the obviously dumb ones, even if she didn't respect her own peers regardless of their intelligence. "And I wanted to dress as Smart Cookie. You know, the earth pony second in command during the move to Equestria?"

"Oh, that's a wonderful idea! Well I just happen to have exactly what you need in stock, in your size no less!" Diamond Tiara raised an eyebrow, surprised by how easy it apparently was. "Well, I do supply Cheerilee's class with costumes for school plays if she requests them. And of course, that Hearth's Warming Eve play is the most common play of them all, right?" Diamond Tiara nodded, the logic was easy enough to follow. "Good. I'll just get you the costume, no charge since you are using it for school..."

Several minutes later, Diamond was on her way back to school, the folded and pressed costume neatly tucked into her saddlebag, which was itself a beautifully sewn piece from Carousel Boutique. She knew she'd need to do a bit more research on her chosen pony's history, but for now she was content with having gotten part of her project done, especially since she hadn't needed to use her father's money to pull it off.

"Gossip, gossip, filly just stop it, everypony knows I'm a motherbucking monster..."

Humming the odd note as she entered class, Diamond impassively trotted right by the newcomer and sat at her desk. No time for introductions. She needed to get her hooves on some historical literature.

Edited by WordplA

Cheerilie smiled at the new addition to her classroom. "Oh no dear, you aren't late at all! Everyone had just come back from recess. Now let's see...Everyone has made groups for a project and hmm, Dawn Swirl has yet to find a group so you can join hers. The project is on the four types of ponies in Equestria and it's due at the end of the week."

>>

Acrosplash trotted into class after having a nice snack of rose petal tea and daisy petal sandwich. When she saw the new filly, her heart soared. Maybe she could finally make a friend! Oh but everyone was around the new filly...She shook her head and went up to her anyway. No sense in being all shy.

"Hello!"

Edited by iBleedSarcasm

Splinter trotted up to Cheerilee and smiled innocently. ''Can I please get out of here, get a nice cake, and just learn all of this tomorrow? I know your the teacher and all, but learning is sort of like my weakness. But if you want me to stay here and learn. I'm okay with that.'' Splinter said while shrugging and going back to his desk.

Magneus scoffed when he heard what Splinter said, if you want to grow up stupid and lazy, be my guest. First day of school, already have mortal enemies, better cherish these times. During recess he had gone to Twilight about his project, she had just the spells he needed, but it would take a while for him to learn to use them.

"Uh...okay! But wha' do ya' ean, four ponies? The onl' four ah know are technically Zebra's, Pegasus, and us earth ponies. Oh and unicorns. Is tha' what ya meant?" Applebloom aksed, trying to make sense of this...uh...er....situation she was technically but not technically in.

Cheerilie decided to ignore Splinter and just sent him a glare. She turned to AppleBloom and smiled. "There are four types of ponies and you got three of them correct but a zebra is not a pony. A zebra is a type of wild horse. Tell you what, I'll give you a hint. The fourth pony has to do with unicorns and pegasi."

Edited by iBleedSarcasm