Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open CloudTwister's School for Fillies and Foals

DarligPegasi

(( Oh man i'm sorry i pop in now i made to do a little editing the idea of recess is well idea for Dawn Swirl and Applebloom to get to know the other and vice versa but it seems thats already happening )) Lucky Star failed to hear Acrosplash's call as he seemed as his mind was more on the conversation him and the stallion were having as they get closer to the shop both trot in " Dad i'm home! " Lucky said looking for him but he was not behind the counter " Hmm that's odd... " the green stallion said looking around " Oyyyy! Hey boss you around? " the stallion asked a voice can be heard from the back " Rascal? I'm in the back come over here and help me with these boxes will you? " the name of the stallion was finally revealed " Right away sir! " Rascal said as he trotted into the stockroom Lucky following after him the voice was from Lucky Star's father using his magic to place boxes full of stuff onto shelfs but for his age his magic was starting to run low so he couldn't do everything Rascal helped by shoving other boxes onto lower&middle shelves and Lucky did his part by using his magic to pick up anything small that fell out off boxes add placed them back the team was done and had a bit of time to eat something

" Good work all of you esspecailly you Lucky " his father said " Boss you got to hear your boys went sounded a bit better then yours. " Rascal and Lucky laughed Lucky's father gave Rascal a stern look after mentioning that but looks at the time " But it's not over Lucky Star. " his father said " Huh? But i heard the bell and everypony started leaving! " Lucky said a bit confused " My little colt your gonna hear more then one bell in there but that doesn't mean that school was done now i want you to go back ok son i don't want to get a letter that you been skipping class understood? " his father asked " Yes dad i'm sorry dad... " Lucky responded apolgeticly his father layed a hoof over his head " It's ok Lucky now go before class begins again " his father said Lucky nodded and waved bye to Rascal and gallops out of the store

As he continued on his way his mind was not at ease " Why do i feel like i forgot something... " he thought to himself and as the school begins to come into his focus he remembers it " The assignment i totally forgot all about it! " he thought squinting his eyes feeling dumb and gallops fasters his eyes locked onto the school but as he came close to the door but not looking door was his worst mistake as he got to the front door his front legs hit the stump below the door making him flip and takes a hard hit to his back. He begun to moves his legs franticlly and was able to get onto to his side and gets back up sighing walking into class with his ears down and a frown on his face he looks and the new class mate then turns away decideing to be quiet and just lets his head fall onto his desk

"Uh...Pegacorns? Unisi? Ah don't know...and fer your information, a zebra is NOT a type of wild horse! In fact', ah met a tame zebra that very well acted an' looked like a pony with a werid' accent!" Applebloom protested. Not saying her accent wasn't weird but it was unusual to others. You know what, who cared!

"Oh! Oh! Alicorns! They are Alicorns!" Amber exclaimed, thinking it was some kind of game. "I went to a place called library and now I know a lot of things! Come on, one more question Mrs. Cheerilee!!" She bragged while hoping around in happiness. She thought about those zebras the new student was talking about. "Wait... So there are FIVE types of pony now?? Mrs. Cheerilee, I'm confused."

Dawn Swirl looked up from her book and saw Lucky Star running to the door, and then falling over. She was about to get up and help him, but he got up by himself and walked into class. Dawn Swirl decided that it would be a good idea to go back into class too. Once she got there she saw a new student in class. She was too shy to say hello so instead she sat down at her desk quietly.

"Well...uh...I alway's cunt'd Zebra's as ponies! After all, wha' makes them so differen' ten us? They are jus' ponies that cam' from this lan' far oversea's and ha' stripes! Miss Cheerilie, tha' makes no darn sense! And sure, Celestia Cadence and Luna are alicorn's, or unisus, or whatever they're called. Bu' there are onl' like 3 in' the world. I neva' counted THEM as ponies! Well, no offense...I jus' thought it was a mutation spell gun wrong!" Applebloom protested.

Cheerilie blinked at Applebloom and all her hopes for a toned down class died at that moment. A mutation spell gone wrong? Zebra as a type of pony? She shook her head and sighed.

"Applebloom dear, Alicorns are not a mutation. They are a very rare type of pony and even calling the royals of equestria mutations is just!" she stopped for a second to get herself together. "Well it just isn't very nice. And no Amber, there are only four types of ponies not five. A zebra is a part of the horse and pony family but they are not ponies nor are they horses they are simply zebra." she explained, staring hard at Applebloom.

The last thing she needed was somepony confusing all of the other students.

>>

Acrosplash glanced at Applebloom and Cheerilie and turned away. She had no clue how that was going to turn out but she didn't want to see the end result. She turned just in time to see Lucky Star..Fall into class and glowered at him.

"Hey Lucky Star, I thought we were supposed to go to the library?" she demanded.

Lucky's ears raise up hearing Acro's voice this time but kept his on the table he sighed as his fall back down " I knew i forgot something when i left i'm so sorry i was walked back by somepony i know i thought the day was over as well and was helping my dad with the stock in th shop... " as he continues his apology part of his attention was chaught on the new filly as soon as he heard her southern accent it was intresting not to mention differnt to him but stopped paying it mind giving Acrosplash his full attention he left out the fall he took coming back in no pony had to know it " but i'm real sorry is there still time to get there? " he asked

Pop music ran through Diamond's head, she was tapping a forehoof against her desk as she continued to plan out her presentation. She half wondered what the musical tastes of her fellow classmates were. It would probably be something stupid, she doubted the tastes of her peers were as developed as her's were... Worth a shot, anyways. Without even looking at anypony, Diamond Tiara asked:

"What music does everypony like?"

''I enjoy rock. To answer your question.'' Splinter said while looking at Diamond Tiara. ''And a bit of rap, some techno, and a lot of metal. I guess I enjoy all types of music. Except pop, of course. It's too overrated. Honestly, I don't see why ponies find it so entertaining.'' Splinter said. Splinter stopped in shock for a second. ''Whoa, did I just respond nicely?'' Splinter said while grinning. Edited by Pixel Man

After hearing Diamond Tiara's question he was very confused in why she did ask this and out of the blue like that as his prepared answer was going to be " Whatever music your not listening to! " in a attempt to keep bugging her since his first act he decided not to be rude and speak honestly. " Well rock yeah i enjoy,techno's ok,rap eh... i won't knock it it's like what he said " he said pointing to Splinter " Pop is well...Pop is passable... besides that i listen to some music other ponies may not understand... " he responded leaving that werid answer

"OOH! OOH! CUNTRY MUSIC! MAH SIS SINGS SUM TO ME ALL THE TIM'! And a bit o' pop, but dun tell anyone that! I don' wnat sumpony spilling mah secrets all over the place...Anyways...WHAT'RE WE DOIN?!" Applebloom asked rather rudely to nopony in particular. "CRUSADIN' FOR OUR CUTA' MARKS? LET'S DO THIS, PARDNER!"

Acrosplash shook her head at Lucky Star, "Its fine and no there isn't anytime unless you want to go after school. I think Miss Cheerilie is about to teach us something." she stated. She got out her pencil and a slip of paper but then Diamond Tiara asked a question about their music tastes.

"Well I didn't have any favorites until one time when I went to a concert and I saw a pony named Octavia play. So I guess I like classical. Of course I like pop, techno and rock too but not as much as classical." she said

Edited by iBleedSarcasm

After finally clearing all the doubts she had about the pony races, Amber settled down and answered Diamond Tiara's sudden question. "Music I like?... Hm..." Amber thought for a while. She didn't used to listen to music very often although she loved to sing when she was alone, despite her horrid cracked high-pitched filly voice. She hadn't picked a favorite genre yet though. "Well, my friends in Manehatten, the city where I came from, listen to rock music all the time. It's pretty cool! They say they want to form a band when they grow up!"

Amber then turned over to the new student she didn't even know the name yet. "Crusading for our cutie marks? What does that mean? Oh! You're gonna try to find out what your special talent is? So cool!! What do you think MY cutie mark will be??" Amber asked, getting filled with excitement once again. "...Oh, and by the way pardner. What's yer name?" She asked the filly with the funny accent.

Lucky left out a relived sigh and nods " Right still wish i used my time better though... " he said rubbing the back of his head with his hoof laughing a bit and turns back to Applebloom when she mentioned cutie marks and turns his head and looks at his own flank still blank and wonders himself

''I know what my cutie mark will be be. I think it's gonna be a puma. I like Pumas a lot.'' Splinter said while smiling and looking at his blank flank. He then looked at Apple Bloom. ''Country music is okay. It keeps me calm at most times. Music is like Pinkie Pie. You never know what its saying, but it still sounds cool.'' Splinter said.
  • Brohoof 1

Acrosplash thought on what Applebloom said about cutie marks. She still didn't have hers, but she thought she'd get something that had to do with the circus. May a trapeze or a flaming hula hoop! Not that she'd ever jumped through a flaming hula hoop but still.

"Searching for our special talent sounds pretty cool." she murmured

>>

Upon hearing Appleblooms suggestion, Miss Cheerilie clapped her hooves together. "Oh Applebloom that is a wonderful idea! Fillies and colts, how about we talk about cutie marks! Can anybody give me the definition of cutie mark and how you can get one?" she asked, her heart jumping with excitement. She loved talking about cutie marks!

Edited by iBleedSarcasm

Diamond Tiara ignored most of the responses to her question about music. Halfway through hearing them, she had decided that the knowledge simply wouldn't be worth her time. But she couldn't resist a chance to show off:

"Afraid I won't be joining the crusade for 'cuta' marks." Diamond examined a hoof. "Beyond the rather strong meaning of the word 'crusade', I also already have my cutie mark." Diamond pushed away from her desk, letting her flank be seen by all the class in position to see. She pulled back, having given them a glimpse of what they didn't have. "Miss Cheerilee? A cutie mark is a mark on a pony that indicates their special talent, and it is earned- not through crusading- but through performing the one thing you are good at above all else."

(Gah! how many replies?! :L)

Dawn Swirl thought about what her favourite music was.

"Classical." She said to nopony in particular.

When Miss Cheerilee mentioned about cutie marks, Dawn Swirl looked at her blank flank. She rather hoped that it may be something to do with books or reading, but she wouldn't mind which.

"Applebloom! Nice to meet ya', pardner." Applebloom said, then turned to Diamond Tiara.

"And ya' have a problem with Blank Flanks? Actuall', wha' does that Diamon' Tiara' cuti' mark mean? That you' good at being spoiled?" Applebloom asked, crossing her hooves. "In fa', we get cutie mark' by findin' out what our special talent is."

"I have no problem with blank flanks. More power to you, in fact. I do however, have a problem with accusations being thrown at me." Diamond was hardly even looking at Applebloom, so bored she was with this conversation. "My cutie mark was given to me for my beauty, and ability to impress others and win awards with my beauty."

Magneus was slowly developing a British accent, much like the rest of his family, there weren't very many British accented ponies in ponyville, so he would be quite the interesting addition.

"A cutie mark is placed upon a ponies flank when he, or she, finds the thing that makes them special and different from everypony else. And Diamond, to answer your question about music. Electronic"

He had folded his arms across his desk and was sitting down, cutie marks were so simple, it didn't really even need to be explained.

Edited by Not Magneus