Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

about the Forums

Flicker Sweet

Hmm, most likely Roleplay since I don't do those, I have read a couple tho. Also commissions since I'm not wanting to waste my time. Haven't really gone to feedback and suggestions since I have none. Also I usually don't go to extranet since I don't care for some of the things there. (My computer is to crappy to handle tf2, and the issue with minecraft is long, complex, boring, lots of legal stuff, etc.) and that's most of what's there. I also usually don't bother with pony bulletin. So yeah... This is what you meant right?

I don't think I've ever stepped foot in the Minecraft forum, seeing as how I don't play Minecraft. Asides from that, I don't go in Life Advice very often; life drama doesn't interest me most of the time, and even when it does, I suck at giving advice usually.

• Brohoof 4

I don't really mess around with the Minecraft/RP side of the forums much.

I go wherever the wind takes me pretty much :)

I try to help out as much as I can on life advice but I tend to keep my answers short and sweet but the 200 character limit says otherwise :/

I visit the MLP forums section the least, because I'm not usually the kind of person who likes to catch up on news. :3 But I do welcome only Applejack fans anybody who just joined the forums.

All roun' it's fine! I like the Pony Bulletin to update me on my pony fix, Cloudsdale to get my silliness on, Everfree Forest to talk about other things that don't have to be exactly ponies, friend manager, profile pages, Octavia's Hall, and BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!

I LOVE THE FORUMS! HANDS DOWN!

Roleplay. The menu isn't even open on my screen.

Other than that, I try to steer clear of Life Advice, because often it's less "Guys, I have an actual problem" and more "srsly im mad about sthuff and tings and i'm lfing the forusm."

• Brohoof 6

You meant the least visited subforum right? :huh:

For me it would be the commissions, I never even once clicked it. Other places, I lurk around like mad :P

Who made your sig? O_o

Is it that one Shak guy or whatevs

anyway

I don't visit Pony art or general discussion or forum lounge at all.

nope nope

Minecraft Server(don't play it)

Life Advice(don't bother)

Roleplay World(don't care)

Commisions(sorry guys, I need my money, maybe if I was richer :P)

Not that I mean to be harsh, but I probably wouldn't bat an eyebrow if those sections were removed for any reason. :huh:

Dood what about those metal thread freaks. Weird, amirite? What emos.

Yeah. Bunch of assholes, if you ask me.

I tend to avoid the dreaded Ask a Pony section, because it just doesn't seem too interesting to me.

Wow, a section that I go into so little that I forgot we had it.

I always thought asks were better left to Tumblr.

Roleplay. The menu isn't even open on my screen.

Other than that, I try to steer clear of Life Advice, because often it's less "Guys, I have an actual problem" and more "srsly im mad about sthuff and tings and i'm lfing the forusm."

Shut up, loser! I bet you visit that silly kids section of the forums about a TV show about colorful talking ponies who go on adventures and learn about friendship!!!111oneone111

Jokes aside, I very rarely visit RP world. I really can't get into those, and it's one of the handful of things I am awkward at doing. Just not my cup of tea.

Thanks to the Random Chat Thread, I frequently visit Cloudsdale much more now. I also frequent Show Discussion as I think of crazy theories on what could happen next and my speculation is pretty creative, if I do say so myself.

• Brohoof 1

Um,I never go to Minecraft section, seeing as I don't play Minecraft and have no plans to. I sometimes enter Life Advice but not to much. I pretty much go to every other section at least a few times a day, except commissions, I don't go there alot except to see what people are doing.

• Brohoof 1

I have never taken part in a single Roleplay. It just ain't for me I guess.

Besides that, I don't really go in the Welcoming Plaza, Pony Bulleting or Ask a Pony. I used to go in the art sections quite a bit, but not so much anymore.

I erm... Its rather silly really but um... heheheh...

Ive never been on the roleplay forum

THERE! I SAID IT! DONT EAT ME PLEASE!

I just never thought it would appeal to me, nor have I bothered to try a game. Ive just never seen an opportunity to join one. I dont even know what to do :o

You guys depress me. Seriously, I work hard on RP World and you visit it least? Come on! This place is depressingly devoid of RPers. (You can tell me that there's a lot of activity, but it's all from the same group of people again and again.) Give it a shot, at least. ;~; We REALLY could use the variety. People just avoid RP World and assume it's boring because they've never tried roleplaying or had an interest in it. Or they lack the ability in themselves to roleplay. If you can write, then you can roleplay! Not that difficult. As well, if you took a shot in a GOOD RP, who knows, you might actually find you like it.

Anyways, done with my silly sales pitch.

I don't care much for the Extranet. Haven't posted once in there. I only play console games, not computer stuff like Minecraft and TF2. And well, I don't care for synctube at all. I like to watch things by myself, at my own pace. Also, I tend to avoid Merchandise. 'Cause I'm not really into collecting and all that stuff. I don't actually have any money, so that puts a damper on things as well.

Edited by Doggess Arylett
  • Brohoof 3

I'm an ego-centric, elitist enigma wrapped in a mystery that I hardly ever step foot in Welcoming Plaza unless someone has a username that catches my attention.

Yeah, bring on the booing.

Also no Extranet, RP World, Ask a Pony either.

I don't go to the welcoming section because I don't generally welcome new members (I guess I'm just mean. lol. =( ) I don't go to the Minecraft section because I don't play Minecraft (Edit: likewise with the TF2 section). I don't go to the RP section because I do not Role-Play. I hardly go to the Creativity section for whatever reason (I'm not really sure why), and I very rarely go to Cloudsdale Colosseum because I don't do forum games or random nonsense (excluding the sticky topics in Forum Lounge).

I'm just absolutely no fun, I know.

Edited by Envy

I can understand that people dont visit the minecraft part because they dont play, but I would highly suggest that people take a look at the minecraft server if they have time. My self and the other admins spent countless hours working to make the server epic over the summer. It is really awesome now. Check it out if you have time

But yeah Ive just never found time to roleplay, ore a roleplay that really interested me. And Ive never made my own because Ive always thought my ideas were dumb. I dont know what it is even about there, like I get the role play concept, but its just so chaotic and I dont know that I could keep up with all of it and blahblahblahblahblahblahblah (1000 other excuses). TL;DR version: I just dont know if its for me

Ask a Pony - i hardly go there

Pony Art & Non Pony Art - i do visit though ya gotta love what most users have done

Extranet - No reason for this one

Anywhere else i've taken at least a visit or 10 cause usually i keep an eye on the recently updated topics and click on some of them which is the same reason i found this one.

Edited by Rascal

People just avoid RP World and assume it's boring because they've never tried roleplaying or had an interest in it.

That's not it. I RP in person once a week. With 20-sided dice, minis, and beer. It's just not what I'm on this forum for, is all.

Shut up, loser!

Posted Image

OH GOD YOUR AVATAR EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL AND NOTHING HURTS

• Brohoof 3

That's not it. I RP in person once a week. With 20-sided dice, minis, and beer. It's just not what I'm on this forum for, is all.

Perhaps not the case for you, but that's just the general impression I get from others. Could be wrong, but I just think most people who avoid the section just don't RP in any form.