Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Your opinion about killing floor

marlyly

Since this game looks great but none of my friends ever played it can I have your opinion.

When it comes to learn love and tolerance with a shotgun to a horde of brain eater, I usualy play L4D2.

But now I just find it boring, it's often too easy, dont realy requied team play (excepted with the hardest dificulties or certain unnoficials maps).

So now that Killing Floor is cheaper (for only a few time) I'd like to know:

-Is it good?

-Does it requied a good PC ?

-Do you nead your own team or are the other players goods?

-Is it chalenging?

I know I can find those answers on the web, and I did it, but it's allways better to ask a bunch of bronies I can rely on.

Thanks you all.

killing for seems like a good game i will be buying it this weekend on steam in that pack they just released it looks good but i need to watch more videos about it but hears a link off for some game play so u can see 4 your self but i when it comes to spec in not sure but i do now the game is challenging at points it is like u mix call of duty zombies and left 4 dead but add perks level up system and difirent classes

Edited by TechnoDash
  • Brohoof 1

I have the game and can tell you my opinion on it.

First off, it's my favorite zombie game out of all of them. For some reason the levels and weapons and gameplay style are awesome.

I don't think it requires a really good pc, but a decent one to run smoothly. After all, it is an old game.

I usually just play random games with random people and have success and fun.

It gets very challenging on hard mode. At the end of all the waves, there is a boss called the patriarch (which changes depending on the level) and on hard mode you really gotta work together and be smart.

So my inal verdict on the game is a 9/10. I personally love the game. Worth more than $20 IMO

• Brohoof 2

I find it quite enjoyable. The guns are satisfying, and it has good zombie variance. I don't know how good of a PC you need to run it, you could always check the specs though. It can be quite difficult, and does promote teamwork. Usually if you run off alone you will be destroyed unless you're careful, so it's always good to have a buddy. I've played some random matches online and it was fine, it's always more fun with a friend though Imo. Oh and the music is great. xD

Edited by ~LowfatEnvelope~
  • Brohoof 1

Like the people above me have said,It's a great buy and you will not be disappointed by it.The Zen mode gives you a rush,Awesome variety of guns and classes andPeople will share money with you for the most part and you REALLY feel the survival aspect of the game.

9/10 for me.I'd even go as far as to say it's even better than L4D

• Brohoof 1

-Is it good? Yes! however, only if you play it with friend(s). Otherwise you will grow bored with it very quickly.

-Does it require a good PC ? Not really.

-Do you nead your own team or are the other players goods? The community is pretty good, but there are some douchebags. (doing things like blocking the trader so you cannot purchase guns or welding doors you are about to use.

-Is it challenging? That is a rather silly question, as there are 5 different difficulty levels.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, I think I'll buy it. Is one of you use to play on an european servor we can try together. :)

Thanks you all for your time and your opinions, you are a big part of what makes this forum so awesome. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Ok, I think I'll buy it. Is one of you use to play on an european servor we can try together. :)

Thanks you all for your time and your opinions, you are a big part of what makes this forum so awesome. ;)

I play on the european servers. If you want to play with me, add me on steam (ChuniaC) I prefer talking on Skype while playing games.