Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Lately I've been playing the Ace Attorney series again, but you can never go wring with a match of TF2 here and there! I've also started to play LoZ: Majora's Mask off of the Wii. Minecraft's always fun and I can play it in my Woodshop class when I finish early, so that's nice.

Online browser game called Cyber Nations

Created a nation based on an idea that Fluttershy left Equestria for our world and started a dictatorship - possible fanfic idea but don't really have the time nor motivation to go full steam on writing one

My nation if interested: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=490623&Extended=1

• Brohoof 1

Playing some Super Paper Mario, gathering ALL the cards (if you know what I'm talking about).

It's an awesome game if you can get past the "WTF happened to my paper mario!" aspect.

it breaks the fourth wall alot *Pinkie seal of approval* ;)

Klonoa 2

FF Tactics on PSP

And recently purchased Spyro 3 and Jersey Devil, which I'm gunna play through

I'm also playing through Dungeon Keeper and, when I get time, am gunna upload vids of it to YouTube (got 4 parts so far)

My husband bought me Skyrim for my birthday, the version that comes with a statue, I have played it nonstop since November. Ive beaten the main story once, restarted, and now Ive done so much in it without going anywhere near the main story.

I also recently started Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning, and I am enjoying it a lot.