mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Just powering my way through Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia since @@Starlighty challenged me to catch up with her before she beat the game. :lol:

I'm gonna loose >_< i keep dying!! ugh darn it discordian!!! I WILL STOP DYING SOON.... or never >.> Just gotta dodge more so I can get pass the dino 

I'm playing tales of xilla. I'm fighting a super boss and at first I thought he was some loser cause I was destroying him. Then after I beat the crap out of him, he get his boys and I beat the crap out of them, using cheap ass tactics. Then he gets even more boys and they beat the crap out of me in about 8 seconds flat I wasn't even mad I was just helpless.  

Edited by SkullCrusherX
  • Brohoof 1

I'm gonna loose >_< i keep dying!! ugh darn it discordian!!! I WILL STOP DYING SOON.... or never >.> Just gotta dodge more so I can get pass the dino

Actually the dino is better to be killed faster and harder. He will continually charge at you. 

I'm playing tales of xilla. I'm fighting a super boss and at first I thought he was some loser cause I was destroying him. Then after I beat the crap out of him, he get his boys and I beat the crap out of them, using cheap ass tactics. Then he gets even more boys and they beat the crap out of me in about 8 seconds flat I wasn't even mad I was just felt helpless.

I'll tell you the same thing I told my brother: Rowan + Elize (or other healer) is a good combination because of all the magic that flies in that last stage. (I'm assuming you're talking about the ultimate warrior in Magnus Zero)

• Brohoof 1

Lets see, I am currently playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution. This is a really cool game, a lot better than most FPS for sure. A game this good should have gotten more attention, I only have it cause Gamestop was having a sale. Best $10 spent ever.

Mega Man Anniversary Collection for GameCube, then after that, I will probably play either the Xbox version or just play my brothers Saints Row IV.

I was playing that a few weeks ago. Then the Wily Stages in the first game pissed me off and I haven't touched it since. :lol:

I was always a fan of later Megaman.

• Brohoof 1

I was playing that a few weeks ago. Then the Wily Stages in the first game pissed me off and I haven't touched it since. :lol:

I was always a fan of later Megaman.

Yeah, those games back then were considered, "Nintendo Hard". Gamers really had to dedicate themselves to finishing the game.

It's not even that I would have considered them hard. I got pissed cuz when I quit the game it didn't save my place and now I have to replay all the Wily Stages I did beat.

Megaman is little more than pattern recognition and exploiting weaknesses. Not hard stuff.

It's not even that I would have considered them hard. I got pissed cuz when I quit the game it didn't save my place and now I have to replay all the Wily Stages I did beat.

Megaman is little more than pattern recognition and exploiting weaknesses. Not hard stuff.

I know how you feel about replaying the Wily Stages, I had to do it on MM8... ERH... MAH... GERD...

I guess your right about MM not being hard, but I guess it depends on the person as well...

People seem to think Mega Man X is hard, but for some reason, I breezed through the whole game in one night... I can't exactly prove that though, can I?

I guess you can say that I am a big fan of the blue bomber... ;)

Edited by SUPERFOX5

Saints Row IV, still trying to finish it but I'm still making progress. It takes a while to get used to the game when your playing solo but, playing co-op with someone else is fun. So, whoever wants a co-op partner.. I'm pretty available.

I know how you feel about replaying the Wily Stages, I had to do it on MM8... ERH... MAH... GERD...

I guess your right about MM not being hard, but I guess it depends on the person as well...

People seem to think Mega Man X is hard, but for some reason, I breezed through the whole game in one night... I can't exactly prove that though, can I?

It absolutely depends on the person. Everyone has different skill levels with different things.

I've never considered any of the Megaman games all that hard. Original Megaman is definitely the hardest though.

MMX is actually one of the easiest in the series imo. Except for the final fight I can utterly destroy that game and get most of the heart pieces. :P

My favorite subseries will probably always be Zero though.

• Brohoof 1

I've never considered any of the Megaman games all that hard. Original Megaman is definitely the hardest though.

I have kinda considered Orig. MM to be hard as well. Especially 7 and 8!

My favorite subseries will probably always be Zero though.

You are cool in my book now. ;)

To be fair though, I only played the second Zero game... I can't exactly say what I mean without playing the other ones...

It was awesome though!

• Brohoof 1

I HIGHLY recommend getting the DS collection if you can. All four games on one cartridge. Amazing games. I dunno which of the four I like best though. They all hold that special place in my heart.

Actually the dino is better to be killed faster and harder. He will continually charge at you. 

I'll tell you the same thing I told my brother: Rowan + Elize (or other healer) is a good combination because of all the magic that flies in that last stage. (I'm assuming you're talking about the ultimate warrior in Magnus Zero)

It's the boss you said, and Elize is a definite god when it comes to healing. I just need to survive long enough to get the hang of the bosses movements. As long as I don't get killed at the start everything should be fine and I could switch to rowan.

You don't even need to control either of them. They are a good pair because of her healing and Rowan's ability to protect her with his link ability. He'll protect her and you can assign like Nurse or something to a right stick quickie command thingamabob and heal when needed. Though she'll do healing automatically pretty well and I'd say save the shortcuts to other people's healing abilities like Leia's First Aid or Jude's Healing Circle.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005).

I haven't played it in years. I'm still fascinated by how much I like it. The chases are probably the most funniest thing in the game, watching Corvette's flying around in the air is hilarious.

Edited by Dragonclaw107

I'm currently addicted to Borderlands 2.  I won't be happy until my main is level 61, preferably before the new expansion raises the level cap again...  On a related note, if anyone wants to play over Xbox Live, send me a message!  Level 57 Siren here!  ;)

Preordered Saints Row IV and is currently playing it. Mixing gangster sandbox with superhero simulator and tuning down the sexists jokes in favor of movie references and game parodies was a good choice.

Nothing like saints row when you need some good old fashion over the top nonsense fun :D

Getting back into Dishonoured with Brigmore witches, I squeed pretty hard seeing part 2 of playing as Daud is out ^_^