mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

commandos Strike force..an old awesome 2001 game and... team fortress of course... well .. tyìrying to play with this hand...

Well, I'm currently playing 3 games.

-Animal Crossing : New Leaf: This game is really addicting!  I mostly do ''routiney'' stuff and I try to get a complete mansion.

-Dark Cloud 2: I'm trying to complete the game and I'm currently getting the medals in zelmite mines.

-Gex : Enter the gecko: I'm in the red area right now.

Well, I'm currently playing 3 games.

-Animal Crossing : New Leaf: This game is really addicting!  I mostly do ''routiney'' stuff and I try to get a complete mansion.

-Dark Cloud 2: I'm trying to complete the game and I'm currently getting the medals in zelmite mines.

-Gex : Enter the gecko: I'm in the red area right now.

Gex is so underrated... It was a masterpiece. But no, it got subjected to the pits of unpopularness. (WHY?!?!?!)
  • Brohoof 1

Gex is so underrated... It was a masterpiece. But no, it got subjected to the pits of unpopularness. (WHY?!?!?!)

I know...  There was a fourth game in development for the ps2 once, but it got cancelled  :okiedokielokie:

Currently obsessing over Skylanders: Giants and Swap Force right now. Gotta say, as much discontent the game gets, it's actually kinda fun :3

You get the characters straight from the stores, put it onto a portal and BOOM! Thers's your new character

My favorite is actually Stealth Elf (kinda disappointed in Drobot TBH ) >_>

-Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. On 2nd mansion, missed ONE gem in the first. Grrr.

-Batman: Arkham Origins. Pretty fun so far. I forgot to redeem the Deathstroke code by New Year's Eve D:<

-New Super Mario Bros. U

-Wind Waker HD

-Super Mario 3D World

-GTA V. I'm a bit late to the party, but it's awesome.

I'm also about to replay RE: Revelations.

• Brohoof 1

EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2! Yes, this game is awesome. Best simulator out there at the moment. 

I am also playing GTA: San Andreas. Sadly, this is the first time I have ever played it. It seems really cool. I still think GTA 5 is the best though. My mind might change though.

Edited by Raritas

At the minute I'm playing a mix of GTA V and Armoured Core for Answer.

The Armoured Core series is absolutely fantastic for its fast paced mech combat and has some brilliant customisation allowing you to build mechs from scratch and tailor them to your play style. I wouldn't recommend the newer Armoured Core V or Verdict Day as they completely changed the game mechanics so its a lot more clunky and cumbersome.

Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30 - I started playing it a while ago, but never got around to finishing it for some reason. Finishing Hell's Highway though prompted me to go back and finish it(and Earned in Blood)

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance - IGJGSDYUGBKJWGHOIKJSDUIODHSKLNJDFLHNJSDGL:KHDULHJWSRJDUKSJHNFLK:J!!!!!!!!!

It's awesome

Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations - With my brothers DS broken I was unable to finish it(was on the last case). Since he has a 3DS now, I can finally do that