mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

apparently I am playing Cabela's Hunting Expeditions

Yea i heard it just came out, it's story has a hunter going into Canada to find this certain derpy like purple unicorn to add to her collection

img-27138-1-img-27138-1-6QzmiOj.jpg

Signature by me

Equestrian Empire Cast Characters:

Daring Do, Twilight Sparkle

yep just gonna sit right here by this warm fireplace in my comfy chair...sharpening my katana, smoken my pipe and enjoying the comforts of my bear rug and then i'm coming for you

I've been playing Payday 2 and The Walking Dead recently. But, at the moment, I'm playing Payday 2.

how is the walking dead game? I heard it was really good

sig-27021.sig-27021.sig-27021.sig-400397

signature by Pucksterv

@,

I don't understand what's so hard about the water temple. Is there something I'm missing? The only one that was hard for me was the Forest Temple but the Water Temple wasn't that bad. 

• Brohoof 1

Animal crossing new leaf :) it's so damn CUTE!!!!!!!

@,

I don't understand what's so hard about the water temple. Is there something I'm missing? The only one that was hard for me was the Forest Temple but the Water Temple wasn't that bad.

The water temples are usually the most tedious for me on all the zelda games lol I'm alway like "damn... The water temples next." Idk why it's harder, for me anyway. The forest temples are pretty hard too. Fire temples? Psh. Edited by Buttershot
  • Brohoof 1

how is the walking dead game? I heard it was really good

It is, in my opinion. The game is more story-oriented and has lots of decisions, which is why I like it. If you're interested in a game like that, definitely give it a try. There's also a Walking Dead: Season 2 game as well; I'd recommend that too.

Edited by Zero~

Heroes of Might and Magic III.

Great old Game. My favorite of all time.

Edited by purple.teal

If you are going to walk on thin ice, you may as well dance!

Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney.

Why?

Because I'd be a disgraceful fan of both franchises if I weren't.

(It's freaking amazing BTW everyone should own it))

post-18790-0-43077600-1386688258.png
Awesome signature made by Tromino.

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pitch-light-r4599

Want to join a romantic crossover RP to celebrate the Month of Love?: http://mlpforums.com/topic/86811-the-multiversal-matchmaking-corner-romance/

It is, in my opinion. The game is more story-oriented and has lots of decisions, which is why I like it. If you're interested in a game like that, definitely give it a try. There's also a Walking Dead: Season 2 game as well; I'd recommend that too.

I might have to try it then :) thanks

sig-27021.sig-27021.sig-27021.sig-400397

signature by Pucksterv

Dynasty Warriors 8.........these god damn people still haven't fixed the freezing image glitch, :(

Playing Dead Island Riptide for the 360. Like this game a lot but can't help but feel that this game was made because they couldn't fit it all in the first game.

Eh. That's just me though. Oh, also playing The World's Not Enough on 00 Agent on my N64 and a speedrun of all 120 stars in Super Mario 64.

I've been playing the living end out of Civ III, logging in 44 hours in this weekend alone.

I'm going to buy Civ IV tomorrow, so I'm hella excited about that :D

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Playing some Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Project M

post-6246-0-66236200-1409002127.png

Signature created by: Gone Airborne

Imagine if you will being on your death bed – And standing around your bed – the ghosts of the ideas, the dreams, the abilities, the talents given to you by life.

And that you for whatever reason, you never acted on those ideas, you never pursued that dream, you never used those talents, we never saw your leadership, you never used your voice, you never wrote that book.

And there they are standing around your bed looking at you with large angry eyes saying "We came to you, and only you could have given us life! But now. We must die with you FOREVER!

The question is – if you die today, what ideas, what dreams, what abilities, what talents, what gifts, would die with you?

Started playing "Deadlight" Interesting game for sure, It's a zombie side scroller.

I've also been playing a bit of Tropico 4.Since it was onsale for 36 cents on Steam. and soon, Galactic Civilization 2: Ultimate Edition. Which is sort of like Civilization 3, but in space.

Edited by :Flutterdash:

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page