Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

30 minutes ago, sugarbubbleee said:

Replaying Alice: Madness Returns yet again! One of those games I think everyone should play at least once. I'm in love with its style and story

I'll play that if i ever get a steamdeck or xbox.

I've been playing crash bandicoot games lately.

• Brohoof 3

IMG_4986.png.b4886dadf7d8a580eb32558bfa7a55a1.png

I have been really into 102 Dalmatian's puppies to the rescue, I grew up with this cute endearing game and the nostalgia is very strong with the music and level design.

IMG_4987.thumb.jpeg.bece290e086db3327d869d26a2ea56bb.jpeg

• Brohoof 4
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

Still on Star Wars:  The Old Republic.  

On 2023-12-09 at 8:21 AM, CocoCody said:

I have been really into 102 Dalmatian's puppies to the rescue, I grew up with this cute endearing game and the nostalgia is very strong with the music and level design.

The game any better than the movie?  

• Brohoof 3

On 12/9/2023 at 8:21 AM, CocoCody said:

I Loved this game. I almost got 100% but I could never find the last bone in the fist level but it was one of my favorite games.:kirin:

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Still on Star Wars:  The Old Republic.  

The game any better than the movie?  

Oh I hear that Star Wars the old Republic is an amazing game.

I would argue yes, the game is certainly not an exact replacement, and it’s not the best game of all time, but it’s got a lot of charm, and hard to it, the soundtrack is very nostalgic, and very sweet chords. Like it certainly a compelling game, even if someone had not played it before

6 hours ago, Twitchy-Tremor said:

I Loved this game. I almost got 100% but I could never find the last bone in the fist level but it was one of my favorite games.:kirin:

Oh my freaking God I’m so happy that I came across somebody who has played this game too, yeah!! Trying to find all the bones would be an exercise in patience. How do you feel about the soundtrack? :izzy-oooh:

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Merry Brony 42 said:

Good to see people playing old games. I am still on Far Cry 6.

@Dita Bear I got Streets of Rage 2 when we got our Sega Genesis. I can't beat it on mania mode.

Old games rule!

Mania mode is nutty on all of the Streets of Rage games; I don't know if I could ever beat them on that mode without save states :laugh:

Edited by Dita Bear
  • Brohoof 2

Ori and the Blind Forest. Quite possibly one of the most beautiful games I have ever played. Finished it last night, but will go back and find everything that I missed.

• Brohoof 2

I am currently playing Aliens - Colonial Marines on my XBOX 360 and so far i am enjoying it. I like the new alien types that were invented for this game and its just a fun horror first person shooter in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1