Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I'm still going strong on Minecraft. I have been trying to beat that Enderdragon legitimately on normal mode, but it's pretty difficult. Not to mention I've started making mod's for the thing now. ;_;

(NOTE TO THE PEOPLE: Minecraft eats your life. True story.)

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently playing World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. Mostly because my Xbox 360 is dead and I'm planning on pre-ordering the Halo 4 edition of the console since it comes with the game I want anyway. Only downside is I have to wait until November 6th, but oh well.

Currently playing Pokemon Black Version 2 and Hero mode of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

I am also playing New Super Mario Bros 2. and as always Super Mario Bros. but this time on the original Famicom ;)

Edited by superponylinux

R-Type Final, using the R-9A2 Delta, and playing on Very Easy cause I suck at it but very Desperate in unlocking all 100 ships.

And Starcraft 2, playing some 4v4 matches, because Team Battles are fun.

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently playing Pokemon Black 2. I actually just beat the game, but they provide so much to do in the post-game. c:

Soon enough, the Wii U will take over my life.

Presently...

• Tribes Ascend

• World of Tanks

• Dead or Alive 5

• Occasional Hisoutensoku match

• Very occasional game of Civilization V

PC:

* Skyrim

* Spore

* Minecraft

* Civilization IV

* Star Wars: Battlefront II

Wii:

* Super Smash Bros. Brawl (only to stay fresh for when my friend challenges me again...he is TOO GOOD at that game.)

PS3:

* Fallout: New Vegas

* Skyrim

* LittleBIGPlanet

Edited by Kolth

these days I just go online on my 3DS, I'm on my second playthru of Ocarina of Time Master Quest, I also play Resident evil Mercenaries 3D, Resident Evil Revelations sometimes, and mostly online I'm on Street Fighter 4 and Mario Kart 7. But right now im playing Pokemon Black 2 since it just came out, pretty amazing game so far (it's pokemon, duh!) xD

I'm playing Halo 3 ODST. The conflict, word for word: Right now the rookie is falling in his pod, he's still falling, you get a view of a destroyed space frigate, goes below the cloud layer, sees the covenant ship, radiation flare due to slip space rupture, pod gets blown away, screen goes black, wakes up, gets out of pod, I'm going to have to stop typing cause I'm getting shot, I just died, I'm too lazy to put my laptop down, dies again, presses pause. Yes...that happened :P

• Brohoof 1

Lets see,

NES:

Super Mario Brothers.

SNES

Mega Man X

Nintendo 64

Yoshi's story

PS2

Ratchet: Deadlocked

Gamecube

Prince of persia: The sands of time

PS3

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition.

So yeah, just going back and forth between theses games... AT THE MOMENT... so many different games... so little time.

• Brohoof 1

Borderlands 2. That game is pretty addicting :). Today, I decided to give Moxxi a "tip" and she gave me the Bad Touch as a reward. First time I decided to actually use an SMG as a primary (Considering how I was turned off yesterday when I found the Bane :P).

Probably against my better judgement (for reasons that I really need to be focusing on homework and practicing right now) I bought Pokemon Black 2. So I'm playing that along with practicing and studying.

No seriously, I am. =P