Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Oh, I am also having to replay all of Sonic Generations due to the fact my PS3 died...

I am having to play it on the Xbox 360 now and let me tell you, it was a major pain in the butt doing all that the first time

I DID however, enjoy that game quite a bunch and I still do, so it shouldn't be too hard to accomplish again

I've just finished playing Grand Theft Auto IV. One of my favourite games of all time. I love the way you can change the storyline just by choosing who to kill. Such a great game. I just need to finish all the sidequests before I can begin my next playthrough.

Been replaying Metroid Prime on Hard mode for GC, finished it about twice(I think? maybe 3 times) on Normal but not on Hard yet, I figured out missle spam though so it's been pretty fun. Also still on Mario & Luigi, cool game with a cool story, but I just kind of want to get it over with since I've owned the game for so long but never finished it lol.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I've beat it 10 times already, but I figured 11 wouldn't hurt.

It's one of my all time favorite games. :)

Edited by Betez

signed up for a Gamefly account the other day and waiting for my first game to come in, which is Forza Horizons. i figure ill play it for a month, then send it back and try to get Farcry 3 again. 

[From currently playing to "in between" to "will get around to it."]

1. Tales of Graces f

2. Resonance of Fate

3. Star Ocean: The Last Hope (International) [Just on the last stage then probably a load of special dungeons]

3.1 Rune Factory (Tides of Destiny)

4. Fallout 3 GOTY

On order:

1. Ni No Kuni

2. DMC

Don't Starve

It is a wonderfully made game. 

A game where you must survive by exploiting the environment full of monsters and usable resources. Kind of like minecraft, but its 2d. 

I'm playing Sky Gambers: Storm Raiders right now on my iPad. Fun little WWII air combat game. I will say, despite having only a dogfight, CTF, and base defense games, online is a BLAST, though. Campaign is kinda short IMO, hopefully they'll add more campaigns in future updates.

Got Super Street Fighter 4 3D and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward for 3DS today. I completely suck at Street Fighter, not sure if it's my kind of game but I'll try to stick with it. Zero Escape, however, is very cool so far. Wish I could have found its prequel, 999, but the store didn't have it, but that's okay, it seems to be self-contained so far.

Minecraft, Animal Crossing, and Xenoblade, which I got Saturday. Pretty fine game, the battling system is fast and the graphics are godly for the wii.
Xenoblade is one of the best RPGs ever, you're in for a treat. ;)

I briefly played Battlefield 3 because i just wanted to see how it was compared to Modern Warfare 3. To be honest the controls are quite fluent and good but compared to Modern Warfare the game itself is hard to learn (I dont know if it's just me).

Anyway having fun on Black Ops II as well

Right now I am playing the following games:

-Doom 3

-Minecraft

-Halo 4

Halo 4 is way better than I thought it'd be, and Doom 3 is a lot more fun and interesting than I remember it being when I played it in 2004. (I'm playing the regular Doom 3, not BFG edition). 

I was going to get Black Ops 2, then I remembered that all the new Call of Duty games are horrible.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.

NASCAR Racing 2003 Season

at the same time :o

Haha, I just run NR2003 for an offline league on another forum I am on. 

Damn, I find Hot Pursuit SO ADDICTING though. I always find me going back and playing the missions I have already got Distinction on when I get a new rank just to see how well I can do again. It's fun going back especially when all you can do is Time Trial or whatever. (I did Cop Missions first and now I'm working on Speeder)

I'm playing Blacklight: Retribution (a f2p fps.) which is a very good game and i'm currently playing the Hawken beta. Hawken is actually very fun and if you've got a good PC then you need to try out the beta!

I'm taking a short break from Call of Duty, and I'm playing some Battlefield 3 on the Xbox at the moment.  I just unlocked the SCAR-H for my engineer class and want to use it some more.

• Brohoof 1