Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

Freedom Planet(one of the best Sonic games I've played in a while)

Dust: An Elysian Tail(holy shit this game's art is gorgeous)

Ace Attorney Trilogy(on the final trial of JFA, one of the best trials in the series)

Ace Attorney Investigations Miles Edgeworth(would really like it if you finally localized the 2nd one and the Great Ace Attorney too Capcom)

Dynasty Warriors 8

Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30(beat Hell's Highway, but never got a chance to play the other 2)

• Brohoof 1

Having a tough time because I'm waiting for so many games to come out such as Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 15, Monster Hunter Cross (X), and Neir 2.

Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain is a game I can't quite afford and Danganronpa is something I lack the console to play.

While I wait for these games, I'll spend my time playing League and Osu!, which are games that I can play timelessly. I also want to finish Neir as well as clear Kingdom Hearts 2.5 with a 100% completion rate some time before the third game is released.

Finally caved and got Destiny.

It's not half bad. Also found my mic.

Hit me up if you wanna play.

PSN: DJ_Fuzzypaws

Just add a message telling me your from MLPF and I'll add you.

Several of my friends love that game.

• Brohoof 1

Destiny: The Taken King...and it is so fucking awesome. It's intense, with how weapons and armour level up and how you level up your character. It's almost perfect now...and has a proper story  too. :squee:

Got my Space Magic Wizard/Jedi Warlock up to level 40 and Light level 285....so much fun. my 2ndary character a Hunter is getting there...Never ending quests!

PS: I'm on 360: oRainbow Crasho

Edited by :Fluttershai:
  • Brohoof 1

I just finished playing a game of Europa Universalis IV. I have played from the year 1444 to the year 1821, finishing the game time extension on Iron Man difficulty (the hardest difficulty) as Poland. Most of Eurasia (except for Africa) belongs to me :D.

• Brohoof 2

I am still playing Europa Universalis IV, but I am trying to think of what country I should play next  :ooh:. Maybe Provence? Mamelukes? Tunisia? Denmark? Oman? I don't know :T

Oh, and here are pictures of how my Poland campaign ended :)

There is the normal map which shows the countries (I am commonwealth) 

post-28830-0-99281300-1443012747_thumb.jpg

and then there is the map in influence mode. I am green, teal are countries that are puppets controlled by me (my vassals) and the dark blue ones are my allies :)

post-28830-0-50359300-1443012749_thumb.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75F5RaU5wSM

Basically me when I am playing the game