Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

These days im playing:

Mass Effect 3(trying new endings),

TeamFortress 2(I play competitive :D),

Minecraft(On a good small pony server),

Sims 3(because i get bored and i can)

and soon will be geting arma 2(Dayz), The walking dead and killing floor. Amnesia is also on my wishlist!

Morrowind. It's so hard... I've been playing Oblivion for 6 years but holy shit Morrowind is hard ;___; "walk over there, south of Khuul, turn left when you're at that stone and then you'll see a tree somewhere.". IT FEELS LIKE THIS.

Not a good game due to my crappy sense of direction. But still, it's awesome.

Dead Island and Borderlands. (Borderlands is still downloading though.)

Add me on Steam if you want my name there is Mal213.

Resident Evil 5. I'm extremely disappointed in this game after playing RE 4, but it does have its positive points. I don't like that the last vestige of "horror" has been completely wrenched out of the Resident Evil series through this game, but it looks like Resident Evil 6 will more than compensate. Until then, this game serves its purpose as a moderately-satisfying third-person shooter, and I'm perfectly content playing The Mercenaries mode online.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Far Cry 2 and Resident Evil 4 HD, beaten both of them before but they have quite a bit of replay value! ^_^

Also considering downloading Beyond Good and Evil HD soon because it is so awesome!

Edited by TheEngineer
  • Brohoof 1

Far Cry 2 and Resident Evil 4 HD, beaten both of them before but they have quite a bit of replay value! ^_^

Also considering downloading Beyond Good and Evil HD soon because it is so awesome!

It's hard to find a game with replay value like RE 4 nowadays. I hope RE 6 is at least as good, and brings back the factors that made it so playable; shock moments, immersive storyline, and puzzles that actually required some thought in order to solve. Maybe then I can forgive Capcom for RE 5.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

It's hard to find a game with replay value like RE 4 nowadays. I hope RE 6 is at least as good, and brings back the factors that made it so playable; shock moments, immersive storyline, and puzzles that actually required some thought in order to solve. Maybe then I can forgive Capcom for RE 5.

Yeah, I remember the RE1 remake; that was an amazing game. I still am scared when I play it. But you know what, you can't blame Capcom for RE5's failure completely. Take a look at

, it is one of the earlier trailers for RE5; notice that Sheva is missing. Sheva was not supposed to originally be included in RE5, she was only added after offense-baiters accused capcom of racism. That's right, racism. :angry:

In any case, I've recently started playing the Silent Hill series starting with the second one. If you want your fill of horror game goodness, Silent Hill 2 is, dare I say it, much scarier than the RE1 remake and is also a game with a huge amount of depth that is unparalleled in any other game I've played to date.

Edited by TheEngineer
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah, I remember the RE1 remake; that was an amazing game. I still am scared when I play it. But you know what, you can't blame Capcom for RE5's failure completely. Take a look at

, it is one of the earlier trailers for RE5; notice that Sheva is missing. Sheva was not supposed to originally be included in RE5, she was only added after offense-baiters accused capcom of racism. That's right, racism. :angry:

In any case, I've recently started playing the Silent Hill series starting with the second one. If you want your fill of horror game goodness, Silent Hill 2 is, dare I say it, much scarier than the RE1 remake and is also a game with a huge amount of depth that is unparalleled in any other game I've played to date.

YOU are now my new best friend. B)

I still don't believe that Capcom changed RE 5 so drastically because of complaints from overly-sensitive baiters.... It's the Derpy fiasco all over again, isn't it.....?

I've been a major fan of Silent Hill for some time now, and yes.... Silent Hill 2 still holds my respect as a genuinely scary game, and one that actually surpasses most in the Resident Evil series-before it went downhill, of course-hands/hooves down.

Unfortunately, even Silent hill is beginning to slip into baited submission. Silent Hill: Homecoming is nothing but a glorified puzzle game with no real horror or Silent Hill-esque features about it. Even the main character is so non-canon it's almost painful to press start.... :(

Edited by Fire_Fly

YOU are now my new best friend. B)

I still don't believe that Capcom changed RE 5 so drastically because of complaints from overly-sensitive baiters.... It's the Derpy fiasco all over again, isn't it.....?

I've been a major fan of Silent Hill for some time now, and yes.... Silent Hill 2 still holds my respect as a genuinely scary game, and one that actually surpasses most in the Resident Evil series-before it went downhill, of course-hands/hooves down.

Unfortunately, even Silent hill is beginning to slip into baited submission. Silent Hill: Homecoming is nothing but a glorified puzzle game with no real horror or Silent Hill-esque features about it. Even the main character is so non-canon it's almost painful to press start.... :(

What really made Silent Hill 2 great for me (given that I have yet to play through all of it but have watched the online play-throughs for some of the game) is that it is really a masterpiece of art. It evokes genuine fear, but more than that you spend the whole game attempting to decipher Silent Hill and James and the storyline is open for interpretation. What other game has that level of depth in it? Silent Hill 2 has to be one of the first games where I genuinely cried in sympathy for the main character!

• Brohoof 1

Lately I have been playing EVE Online, and then I recently started playing Blacklight Retribution, its a FREE FPS game, it is pretty fast paced, and I die allot :( it sucks but that is how it goes.

(edited)

Im playing Guild wars 2 Beta! Its friggen amazing <3! I annot wait until the game comes out!

I downloaded it, It was annoying that you can download it without actually having a beta key on your account, So I got all excited to try it, went to login, to be told I don't have a beta account. :(

Edited by Zelorin

I downloaded it, It was annoying that you can download it without actually having a beta key on your account, So I got all excited to try it, went to login, to be told I don't have a beta account. :(

Awwww! Why did they let you download it than? :(

Awwww! Why did they let you download it than? :(

I downloaded it because I figured that meant I was able to play it, No where on there account page say i do, or don't have the beta :(

I've been playing a lot of Minecraft lately.

Made a huge deadfall pit around my house which took forever to get right, even with two other people helping, and I've died countless times trying to get many other things right.

(edited)

MW2 and Saints Row: The Third.

In SR3, I've completely taken over Steelport and I need to complete, like, 1 more mission, and get the rest of the collectables.

In MW2, I'm currently at level 58, and I'm really excited. Why? Because I'm 2 more levels away from unlocking mah favorite weapon from any CoD game :wub:, which is.....

Posted Image

Who would've known mah favorite weapon was the most neglected one also :lol:? I mean, look how awesome it is in the camos (Mah personal favorite is Red Tiger, but I managed to unlock Fall camo on it before I prestiged, and it is quite sexy :))

Posted Image

Edited by MyLilPwner:Helis-r-B34ST