mega thread What game are you playing right now?

Mint Petal

I'm just about to play Spore.

I forgot I owned it and its Downloading as I am writing this  :lol:

I used to play Computer games like TF2 and Gary's mod all the time but I have kinda stopped...I don't find it as entertaining as I used to  :(

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

I wish I could play it on PC, but sadly I don't have a PC that can handle it. I'll get used to it though, I figured out how to play 2 on gamecube. But thanks for telling me, I almost have the spare cash for it :D

No problem Now dont get me wrong, its fun on the Xbox and other systems as well i believe i played 2 on the xbox, and i like how you can take control of them unlike the PC. so it has its Pro's and Con's. 

I am an American Soldier! I am a Worrier and a member of a TEAM! I serve the people of the United States and live the ARMY VALUES I will always place the mission FIRST! I will never accept DEFEAT! I will never QUIT!

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, Trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I will always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself! I am an expert and a professional! I Stand ready to Deploy, Engage, and DESTROY the enemys of the United States of America in close combat! I Am a guardian of Freedom and the American Way of life!

I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER

Army.png

inFAMOUS 2. I swear, I've lost count of how many times I've beaten the game, and the User Generated Content makes it have even more replay value.

Edited by Bardock

d6I24.jpg

"I'm going to crush you...........and throw you into the wind!" - Vegeta

I've been playing Burnout: Paradise recently. Flippin' cool game, it's a free world racing (wrecking other cars is also encouraged) game that takes place in an urban/rural environment. It also has a huge world, one of the biggest ever recorded in free world gaming history.

292923-burnout_paradise_event_map_zps9f2

Edited by Modphase

You will not belive, but - TES3, Morrowind. I hadn't played for 2 or 3 years at all, but few days ago found old Morrowind CD. It was one of my favourite games back at school, so I just couldn't resist to install it :)

I just finished Far Cry 3. Great open world game, great characters, and I liked the narrative as well. I was miffed about the ending, though. I wanted it to be more clear. At the moment right now, I'm not playing anything.

My Little Pony, the app game. I really like it, but it's keeping me from my 3DS! I kind of wish it was on there too lol. Hope they make a more adventury MLP game sometime t

oo, that'd be sweet. :D

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

Well since the Dishonoured DLC came out I've been playing that on and off. I'm really not sure why everyone is bitching about the fact its not a storyline DLC, its meant for people to sharpen their skills and compete.

And since HMV are shutting their doors soon I thought I'd use all my points off my loyalty card to get Overlord 2 so I started on that.

Street artist | activist | Fanfic writer | Fire Spinner | attempting Musician

diablo 2, after hearing bout diablo 3 i told myself i was gonna play the others b4 playing 3. i just beat the first one on a playstation rom and now i'm playing diablo 2, pretty soon i'll be playing the Lords of Darkness expansion. 

o and listen to what Gheed in diablo 2 says in act 2

hXc i ain't like you and i don't wantyour love and i don't need your respect!!!! hXc

^

:angry:

- BLOOD FOR BLOOD/OUTLAW ANTHEMS

Kerbal Space Program. Trying to land my lander on Duna now for the first time. Have to correct my course though or I'll overshoot it.

k9ugrr.jpg

"The quantity of your friends doesn't matter, it's the quality of each one." - Unknown

My OC and ponysona:  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/white-lightning-r599

(Yes, that was made in MS Paint. Deal with it.)

Battlefield Heroes. Why? I really don't know. This game has been turning pretty crappy over the time. All that money whoring from EA is bugging me. But it's the only game my laptop can handle. My monitor for the pc will be here tomorrow or something. BF3, HERE I COME!

3og9iz.jpg

DAT BRONY EPICNESS

• 4 months later...

Technically OOTP baseball is running on my computer at the moment, but I'm actually in the other room watching the game and playing candy crush on my phone at commercial breaks

Going through Halo 4 at the moment.

I really hate some of the checkpoints in the campaign, cos a majority of the time I'll either spawn in the middle of a battlefield, about to get blown up, or looking down my scope.

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me."

My Website - YouTube
n6e0Y8v.gif

Borderlands 2, level 52 on TVHM currently palying through Sir Hammerlocks Big Game Hunt add on. It's quite fun.

Mass Effect 3

also Black Ops 2,it's an ongoing thing.

and Far Cry 3 again, beat it and playing it again.

and I"ll be playing Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon when it finishes downloading in the next couple days.

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

I am plaing skyrim again for the fun of it. It is a really good game I played it on th ps3 know I am playing it on the Xbox 360. I got the game when it first came out and I am wanting to get the strategy guide for it.

Currently playing Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Minecraft, Modern Warefare 2, and Dark Souls. On current gen, along with PS2 games like Battle for Bikini Bottom , and Lego Island Xtreme Stunts

qd7uXXV.png

About time this thread got revived.

Anyway, currently working through Zelda Twilight Princess, 3rd playthrough but first time with the Wii version(sold my GC one a while ago, I regret it but oh well), on track to get all the hearts containers. Also playing various stuff on my 3DS, but mostly Fire Emblem Awakening.

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

An interesting indie horror game, called Ib, that I decided to play after watching a few minutes of a Let's Play on the SomeOrdinaryGamers channel. It's really imaginative and story-driven, churning out psychological horror instead of constant jump scares. 

I've got an idea! No..... No, wait; it's just a concussion....

Playing through LOZ: Oracle of Seasons for...what, the third time now? Once that's done I'm gonna attempt to try and get through a linked version of Oracle of Ages. Keyword here being "attempt" because last time I tried this I ragequit after wanting to chuck something against the wall. In between that I'm messing around in AC New Leaf, waiting for something to happen (It's always "wait till tomorrow" in this town for some reason!)  

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.