Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to get The Hub

Black Cloud

I was not quite sure where to post this so I chose here. Anyways, I became a brony this year so I had to watch season 1 and 2 on youtube. With season 3 coming out soon I do not know where to watch it when it first airs. So here is my question, Does anypony know where I could watch season 3 when it airs, my tv package (cogecco) does not come with The Hub so I have no clue. I was thinking of finding a live stream but I don't want to watch a live stream that bugs out or messes up alot.

Well, unless you want to watch it live, there's always you tube, I mean, they get the videos up in at least a few days. Possibly less. God dammit. I almost hit exactly hundred characters. I got 101 characters ;.;

Update: I know this is a bit off topic, but I think Dream just beat Aureity at modding! Bam! Two movement posts at once! Damn.

Edited by Bronium
  • Brohoof 3

I think you can get all/most episodes on itunes, not 100% sure though. Best thing is then you can also watch the episodes while you're on the go if you have a portable video player. Not free, but way cheaper than the cable monthly fees.

Edited by Jason Caternolo

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 2

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Edit: Dayum you, Jonke! XD

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 2

Do you live in Canada? Because their TV providers do not have the option to acquire the Hub unless you attempt to get U.S. providers, which AFAIK, is an illegal service. Best to stick with Livestreams for the time being - though, I'm sure if you have DirecTV or Dish Network you can order the channel.

Edit: Dayum you, Jonke! XD

You suck and are terrible at modding. :lol:

• Brohoof 1