Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

(edited)

I have the game, but I really dont know where my friend-code is or how to add friends : (

____

Edit: Deleted my friend code, I keep playing but I have another friendcode now, idk why. 

Edited by Sochy

(edited)

I have the game, but I really dont know where my friend-code is or how to add friends : (

On the screen in the upper left corner, there is a scroll; tap that then tap "Social." On that menuarrow-10x10.png proceed to tap "Invite", and you will then notice a tab of a pencil and notepad, tapping that will show your friend code and how to add others. Hope that helped. 

Edit: Oh, never mind, Glad you found it anyway. :P 

Edited by Stardust Balance

On the screen in the upper left corner, there is a scroll; tap that then tap "Social." On that menu proceed to tap "Invite", and you will then notice a tab of a pencil and notepad, tapping that will show your friend code and how to add others. Hope that helped. 

I just edit my post second ago! But thanks! : D

Gems is most weak thing of that game, collect them is so boring, i almost leave the game due that. I will buy them, but that ruin the fun of game. Its same like buy unlimited ammo or god mode in DooM or Quake. Use real money - lost the fun of game.

Unless there's a magic way for me to restore my game after my phone died and I had to get a replacement, I'm not playing this game anymore. I lost alot of stuff that was event only shit, and I nearly had every pony until the last update...

GG Gameloft...feel free to join us in 2015, when you get tired of being in 2005.

Just to let you guys know that when you guys add us to your friend list by code, some of us are playing the app by different system such as iOS and android so some of those codes may work for iOS and some can work for android so apparently adding ppl to those that are on iOS from android works, but it doesn't work for iOS users. The downside part that you can't visit each other's town to leave chests.

(edited)

I'm really happy to hear Friends are working, and I totally wanna Dance with all of you ponies again!

Onion_Sing_Wanna_Dance.gif

But the tablet I use to play the game is my big brother's, and he needs it for a while, for work or something, so I can't update the game and get my friend code, yet... :(

I haven't played since shortly after GameLoft turned the friends thing off, so I have a lot of new stuff

(mostly Balloon Pop? :confused:  ) to look forward to, as well, so that's pretty cool. :squee:

Do they still have that Dragon Event / Volcano / Lava Pool Thing in Ponyville?

Edited by Onion Sing

I'm really happy to hear Friends are working, and I totally wanna Dance with all of you ponies again!

sig-3967519.Onion_Sing_Wanna_Dance.gif

But the tablet I use to play the game is my big brother's, and he needs it for a while, for work or something, so I can't update the game and get my friend code, yet... :(

I haven't played since shortly after GameLoft turned the friends thing off, so I have a lot of new stuff

(mostly Balloon Pop? :confused:  ) to look forward to, as well, so that's pretty cool. :squee:

Do they still have that Dragon Event / Volcano / Lava Pool Thing in Ponyville?

Dragon event is gone but now you can apparently get discord

Now I owe someone 5 bucks because I said he would never be added in

• Brohoof 1

Quick question, does anyone know how to change your little profile picture? I see some of my friends have other characters whilst I am stuck with Derpy :okiedokielokie:

Quick question, does anyone know how to change your little profile picture? I see some of my friends have other characters whilst I am stuck with Derpy :okiedokielokie:

I agree, I would really like to know.

I read the update details and apparently you can't, when you send a friend request your username and profile pic are randomized for some reason.

I read the update details and apparently you can't, when you send a friend request your username and profile pic are randomized for some reason.

Well The name randomizer happened before this update happened so yeah like I said before, we can't use our own names.

Just got the new update and now I have to add everyone again.

I was able to get everyone that posted their codes here, here's mine:

0a08db

shadow0knight. And apparently my picture is Princess Cadence  :love:

Just got the new update and now I have to add everyone again.

I was able to get everyone that posted their codes here, here's mine:

0a08db

shadow0knight. And apparently my picture is Princess Cadence  :love:

What platform do you use? Cross platform is gone.