Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's on your Ipod?

Fallen Angel

I've got a good deal of Herbert von Karajan, Leonard Bernstein, Maria Callas, Vladimir Horowitz, and Sir Georg Solti, plus some Sir Colin Davis, Glenn Gould, Andrea Bocelli, Placido Domingo, and James Levine, plus some other classical artists that are lesser known.

As for jazz I've got some Duke Ellington, James P. Johnson, Louis Armstrong, Jelly Roll Morton, Dick Hyman, Dick Wellstood, Claude Bolling, Eubie Blake, and other miscellaneous artists, plus a whole host of ragtime artists nopony on this forum would know besides me.

That is, what was on my iPod before it got "corrupted" one fine day.

Thank Guthix this is strictly about the music on your iPod and nothing else.

My iPod has a decent mix of Rap, Rock/Metal, and electronic genres including Dubstep and Liquid Dubstep, DnB and Liquid DnB, House, Electro House, Jumpstyle, Hardstyle, Hardcore, EDM Trap, and some video game tracks.

Its always fun to put it in shuffle and see what assortment of genres I get.

Probably a mountain of trash, as I lost my only iPod device many years ago(iPod Shuffle) and it is likely compressed beneath a tonne of landfill by now. I don't really like Apple, so I've not gone near iTunes and the likes. I just play music off my Android smartphone.

As for the actual question, I have lots of different music. I just like whatever sounds good to me. This morning I had some metal-cello going on with Metallica. An album or two of Marilyn Manson was playing before that. I have some great alternative Gorillaz music. Several albums relating to Final Fantasy and their awesome orchestral scores, lined up with the musical wonders of Frozen. Elsewhere sits a large playlist of techno and dance, mixed with a billion and one songs of random sub-genres. Obviously I have a nice section for pony music, both official and fan made.

Literally whatever sounds good at the time. The benefit of having so much music, is that it doesn't matter what mood I'm in, if I want to play some tunes, I'll always have something befitting, that isn't just the same couple songs looped over.

Punk and hard rock.

I've got ONE OK ROCK (current favorite) and they're japanese. I have Muse, and everyone loves them. I also have some Indie stuff I got from bandcamp (Knuckle Puck and Smalls.) I have HIIGHHHWAYY TOOO THE DANGAH ZONE. TRAPT's first 3 albums, and the weirdest thing is Infected Mushroom. They're Psychedelic Trance, and the only electronic I care about.