Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you wish you could hug?

DoctorWhovian1902

This is a hard one, I would naturally hug my favorite of the main six which is Fluttershy but I also think that Sweetie Belle is the cutest pony. I would hug all ponies that wanted one though. :derp:

All.

img-875103-1-22078247.jpg

I'd gladly hug any one of them if given the chance, but obviously my first goes to Dashie. Though sadly she's also the most likely to squirm and hate that idea, whereas say, Pinkie would be down for random hugs.

But it matters not. Blue rainbow pony get's hugs.

Amen, brother!  Trying to answer this question, is the same as trying to answer which is my favorite pony.  There is not one pony that I can think of that I wouldn't like to hug.

Amen, brother!  Trying to answer this question, is the same as trying to answer which is my favorite pony.  There is not one pony that I can think of that I wouldn't like to hug.

Indeed. I think Pinkie Pie is always down for a hug. Fluttershy might take a hug as well and of course Big Macintosh as well. I would like to hug Discord as well.  :umad:

Twilight, of course. But sadly, that isn't an option. The closest thing I have to hugging Twilight is my pillow of her face, or one of the plushies I have of her.

I would hug any of them! But the one I'll probably hug first is Pinkie Pie. Her enthusiasm and love for others would make her very happy if I've given her a hug.