Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Illuminati references?

Ezynell

Well I will say there is no denying that those are direct references to the illuminati. Maybe one of the animators is a Free Mason?

My friend, that is the final step in the fandom. Only a few will join us on the journey.

Do you think shows just get unexpected fans? No Ice, this is all part of the plan.

Surprised it took this long for one of you to find the messages.

Now, who is willing to take the next step in the fandom?

• Brohoof 1

Explain? I don't see any references...

The Illuminati is supposedly this secret (some people think satanic) group of rich people (football and basketball stars, billionairs, and ex-presidents) who have holds in governments and may one day attempt to destroy the world. The reference in the book is a reference to the Bohemian Grove which is an actual group of previously said famous people that hold an annual meeting, again, thought by conspirists to be illuminati stuff.

I know what the Illuninati are, but I have no idea what referance you are talking about. It is a masonic symbol, like the All Seeing Eye or the Square and Compass? Is is something somepony said? I'm lost.

lol, reminds me of Muse's 2011 Grammys performance. Illuminati conspiracies are getting more prevalent. Hell, the other day when Beyonce and Jay-Z's daughter was born, there was tons of crazy crap being thrown around that her name means all these weird, Illuminati things. Quite amusing really.

Look at 1:47, when Matt Bellamy tries to make the all-seeing eye gesture, the camera takes a nosedive and cuts to a different one. The comments on the YT page are funny though.

<p>Are they referencing the Illuminati? (sorry it wont let me post pictures)

I'm not seeing anything (pictures, videos, etc.) posted. If you're talking about the show itself, I haven't seen anything masonic or anything strange like that.

Ghost would get a kick out of this. After all, the man he supports, Herman 'Sugar' Cain is in the Illuminati.

But meh, wasn't the eye supposed to reference that red eye villian thing from LotRs, but eh.

Not that, I meant the reference. Where was it?

I know what the Illuninati are, but I have no idea what referance you are talking about. It is a masonic symbol, like the All Seeing Eye or the Square and Compass? Is is something somepony said? I'm lost.

I'm not seeing anything (pictures, videos, etc.) posted. If you're talking about the show itself, I haven't seen anything masonic or anything strange like that.

Edited it. During the most recent episode

Ice, if you edited it, I have no ieda what you're talking about. Please tell how this show is referncing the illuminati?

Nice find, either a rogue animator or a group of people put this in as a joke I would assume.

Edited by Fizzydoop

Still no see picture. Ice = secret Illumaneati (c whut i did thar) recruiter

Ice, if you edited it, I have no ieda what you're talking about. Please tell how this show is referncing the illuminati?

You guys ninja'd me, I was edited it right after I posted it. Links are up now.

Here's the picture

Posted Image

But yeah, I'm confused as well. I don't know why they would do that.

Went through the episode and found it three times.

Hmmmmm interesting. Probably means nothing and is like an easter egg among the staff. That symbol is also on the back of the US $1 bill for Celestia's sake.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

Celestia is always watching.

It could just be that they worship a sun goddess.

Either that, it is just from an animator or two.

What I know about the Illuminati is that they were a group that believed that science and enlightenment through science was the answer to evertying. They attempted to overthrow the Catholic Church, and failed. The members were arrested and executed. There are rumors that they still exist hidden in other organizations.

If there are illuminati references, they are probably just about wisdom and enlightenment. The owl is a reference to Athena/Minerva, goddess of wisdom. I'm not sure about the eye, except that it means God, or the Grand Architect is watching.

Edited by Slendermane