Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will their be a MLP and Bronies Parody on South Park?

SmileForever^.^

Those who are familiar with South Park, are familiar with the fact that south park makes fun of everything! With this being said, the SP team aren't afraid to push their boundaries, and being referred in South Park is considered an honor...

Isn't that right Kanye?

Posted Image

So, When do you think it's our time to shine? and how will you respond to the piss taking comments they may give us? I personally would be honored!

Edited by SmileForever^.^
  • Brohoof 5

I would laugh so hard if Cartman became a brony on the show..... Ahahahaha!

Although, I can see some people are worried about South Park giving Bronies a bad name. If anyone re-calls the episode that sparked an epidemical hate around people with red hair (Gingers); the love for that episode escalated into a "Kick a Ginger Day." They could accomplish the same thing for bronies, and it could turn people into hating bronies or maybe even become one. How they writers and animators deliver their jokes on bronies. I'm just saying if you're a fan of the show, and get angry at South Park... you need to cool your jets, and take a hit. Life's not always sunshine and rainbows; swallow your pride.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

I wouldn't mind seeing an episode about it although I think the chances of that happening are very slim. Then again they could already have an episode of the sort in the works already. The new season p South Park did just start so who knows.

I wouldn't mind seeing an episode about it although I think the chances of that happening are very slim. Then again they could already have an episode of the sort in the works already. The new season p South Park did just start so who knows.

Since its South Park i beleive they eventually will (Maybe during the fandom explosion when Season 3 airs)

Who knows maybe a Brony refrence episode is in the works as we speak.

I kind of have a hunch that they may be in the progress of making/development of a Brony related episode or reference I mean they've already made a meme episode!

It really would not be a good idea. South Park is already a show that is full of stereotyping and people take it seriously.

Don't be so sure about that. The creators will seem to do anything to keep it running. Seriously, it's a show full of dumb jokes and cheap humor. Yes, I have watched several episodes. Old and New.

• Brohoof 1

I have a very bad feeling about this.

Given that South Park has this wierd tendency to, you know, make fun of certain people or groups...

Although, I can see some people are worried about South Park giving Bronies a bad name. If anyone re-calls the episode that sparked an epidemical hate around people with red hair (Gingers); the love for that episode escalated into a "Kick a Ginger Day." They could accomplish the same thing for bronies, and it could turn people into hating bronies

...like with Gingers...we are a pretty easy target, and it could be devastating if all of a sudden everypony who didn't know about us before hears about us in a very negative light.

On the other hoof, they could do something really funny that wouldn't be horrible for us. Cartman becoming a brony would be totally hilarious for any viewers who aren't bronies, and also we could find it even funnier if they portray us realistically.

Still...the chances of that seem slim to me.

• Brohoof 1

Though it would be probably hilarious to see, I have to say no. The whole thing about South Park is that it makes fun of pop-culture. I honestly don't think it would be beneficial, nor will it be kind. It's South Park, basically the 4chan of television.

• Brohoof 2

From the episodes I watched, such as the memes episode, they usually make both good and bad remarks on the topic (but mainly bad, in this case). While it's all in good fun, people WILL take it seriously because, you know, 6 year olds in winter coats are always corrent, am I right? cartoons are supposed to be taken seriously.

Edited by Slenderpony

I have a very bad feeling about this.

Given that South Park has this wierd tendency to, you know, make fun of certain people or groups...

...like with Gingers...we are a pretty easy target, and it could be devastating if all of a sudden everypony who didn't know about us before hears about us in a very negative light.

On the other hoof, they could do something really funny that wouldn't be horrible for us. Cartman becoming a brony would be totally hilarious for any viewers who aren't bronies, and also we could find it even funnier if they portray us realistically.

Still...the chances of that seem slim to me.

Although, I can see some people are worried about South Park giving Bronies a bad name. If anyone re-calls the episode that sparked an epidemical hate around people with red hair (Gingers); the love for that episode escalated into a "Kick a Ginger Day." They could accomplish the same thing for bronies, and it could turn people into hating bronies or maybe even become one. How they writers and animators deliver their jokes on bronies. I'm just saying if you're a fan of the show, and get angry at South Park... you need to cool your jets, and take a hit. Life's not always sunshine and rainbows; swallow your pride.

Posted Image

Honestly, I would really rather South Park did not make a brony parody cause we already get enough hate as it is...we don't need to be made fun of more than we already are.

But the remarks on the Ginger Kids pandemic I think will not result in the same way as though it would if the target was MLP.

I think this is because...well Gingers are people. It's not something you can experience first hand, so people tend to be afraid of the unknown (Which in this case is the possibility of gingers to be zombie-like soul-less creatures). If people are exposed to the idea of bronyhood, maybe more followers will be gained rather than haters.

Just a thought.