Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite member of the Apple family? (besides AJ)

TailsIsNotAlone

89 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Apple family member?

• Big McIntosh
    • Apple Bloom
    • Granny Smith
    • Braeburn
    • Other

Granny Smith, all the way. You gotta love a crazy old lady with enough knowledge to fill Twilight's library. She always seems to know things that nopony else does...

post-9435-0-38831200-1352044996.jpg

Edited by With A Bang
  • Brohoof 2

Honestly Apple Jack really isn't my favorite pony but I do like her. It is funny though that one of my most favorite ponies is part of the Apple family. It would be Big Macintosh. I just love that he has so much personality but he says very little. THose kind of characters are often my favorites because it is the subtlety that makes them so great.

• Brohoof 2

Apple Bloom would be my favorite, because she's the adventurous of the family and if she wants to achieve a huge goal (aka obtain her cutie mark), she'll do it no matter what. +1 for the little filly. :)

• Brohoof 2

I think Applebloom. I love how she tends to mess up.

But what I really love of the Apple Family as a whole, is how different they are personality-wise from each other. But have the same sense of family loyalty.

• Brohoof 2

Big Mac for sure. For a pony with little to say, he has granted us with words of wisdom that we can pretty much all live by and use them for our future successes!

.......Eeyup.

Edited by AegisReflector
  • Brohoof 2

Since I can't pick Applejack, I'd say Big Macintosh. I just love how after Applebuck Season, all he says is "Yeeeup" (With the exception of Hearts and Hooves Day". I can't remember anyone else in the apple Family other than AJ, Applebloom, Big Mac, and Granny Smith.

• Brohoof 1

It's difficult to choose!

I voted for Apple Bloom because she's funny and cute: she looks like my little sister :3

But I wish I could vote for Granny Smith too! She looks wierd, crazy, insane... but in fact she is interesting. I would like to know an old women (or an old man) who looks like her...

By the way, I think there are not enough old ponies in the cartoon (well, of course the 2 princesses are really old but they look young).

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Applebloom is just sooooo adorable :D! I couldn't resist not picking her, plus shes a great charactor and still gets to be funny and get quite a bit of development in her character.(Sadly as of now shes almost getting more then applejack herself :/ hope that changes!)

• Brohoof 1

It's a tough choice between Applebloom and Granny Smith. They are both so different, and yet so cool in their unique ways. I guess Apple bloom, because she's so lively and fun. (Although Granny Smith is super interesting. She would have some stories to tell.)

Granny Smith, because she is most sexiest underrated pony. Without her, there wouldn't be any recipes for her pies, or any of her other foods. Besides, everyone likes sweet old granny <3.

Braeburn, I don't know, he seems like a pretty awesome pony, and I found his "Welcome to AAAAAAPLELOOOOOSA" really hilarious. Even though he was only in one episode, he was awesome xD

• Brohoof 1

Apple Bloom, mainly because she's adorable. Not a very difficult choice for me since I don't really care for any of the ones who havn't said anything. I do like Big Mac though but he's not said enough for me to rate him highly.

I also really really dislike Granny and Braeburn was alright but meh.

AppleBloom or Granny Smith. I used to not like Granny Smith much but after I watched tell the story of how ponyville was made I've loved her ever since. AppleBloom is adorable! I love her determination (takes after her big sister hehe) and her big pretty eyes!

• Brohoof 1