Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sky...please?

Sky

(edited)

Like Rarity's?

Yea... I didn't even notice she had straight hair with curlstill now. O_o Edited by Sky
  • Brohoof 1

Thick warm fog. It makes me feel like I'm in a cloud.

I like sauna's too :3

Do you use brony slang irl? ex: I don't give a flying feather, ten seconds flat, are you a spy?, worst possible thing, I love fun things, etc.

I like sauna's too :3

Do you use brony slang irl? ex: I don't give a flying feather, ten seconds flat, are you a spy?, worst possible thing, I love fun things, etc.

Yes and I have found two bronies in my English class from using them (Though they don't know I'm a brony). Though unfortunately one is extremely gay and camp (Not saying it's a bad thing but he kinda scares me sometimes with the questions he likes asking me) and all he likes to talk about is men's genitals... So I don't really like talking to him and the other is really cool but I am terrible at withholding conversations so I don't really talk to him much.

Best visual artist?

I have no idea. I don't really know many visual artists except for people on the forums. So I'm just going to say the forums.

What would you say is your best trait?

My loyalty. My friends have told me I'm the most loyalest person they know.
  • Brohoof 1

you are practically made of glass, how would you beat the crap of a guy?

One I'm not practically made of glass. My joints are weak so they just bend and stuff. 2. It hurts like hell being punched by me because my knuckles stick out. 3. I once beat the crap out of some guy who was bullying one of my friends.

Is there an accessory that you carry around with you everywhere (besides your phone)? Like a necklace or a ring?

I have a necklace with a cloud pendant I used to walk around with all the time but I can't remember where I put it.
  • Brohoof 1

I have a necklace with a cloud pendant I used to walk around with all the time but I can't remember where I put it.

I would totally expect that from you :lol::)

Do you have a favorite Youtuber?

I would totally expect that from you :lol::)

Do you have a favorite Youtuber?

Well I like the yogscast, pewdiepie and nova equally.