Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sky...please?

Sky

of what? :3

I have a drawer of Calvin Kleins that I never wear because there uncomfortable. Anyway let's move on please.

Would Krystal look better with a bow in her mane?

Hmm I think so it's hard to visualize it but I'd go with yes.

Will we find evidence of life on other planets within our lifetime?

Well I think we will after this century but I don't think I'll live that long so no.

Are US politics that big in the UK? I'm sure the news there says who wins the presidential elections or not and I'm sure that they don't get nearly as detailed into the campaigns as they do here in the US but how deep do they go where you live?

Are US politics that big in the UK? I'm sure the news there says who wins the presidential elections or not and I'm sure that they don't get nearly as detailed into the campaigns as they do here in the US but how deep do they go where you live?

Their isn't that much coverage of it here. We just get an overview of the policys of the elected president.

Are you pro gun control? Is it there even much of a debate this subject in the UK?

There isn't really a debate about it here in the UK though I guess I am pro gun control about it.

What kind of a drunk are you?

I haven't ever got drunk. (except maybe once but that would not be a good night to go into detail) so I really wouldn't know.