Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sky...please?

Sky

Favorite book?

I can't remember what the book was called but it's about a girl who killed herself and recorded 13 tapes each tape was about a person who it was partly there falt she had killed herself. These tapes are then sent to each person starting from the the first person listens to them and then the first person sends it to the second person second to third etc etc. And when it gets to number 11 (the main character) he didn't do anything wrong but she loved him and wanted him to know why she had killed herself. It's very sad.

Would you rather spend 10 seconds getting a vaccine or 10 minutes getting punched in the stomach?

Now that's a tough question

I can't remember what the book was called but it's about a girl who killed herself and recorded 13 tapes each tape was about a person who it was partly there falt she had killed herself. These tapes are then sent to each person starting from the the first person listens to them and then the first person sends it to the second person second to third etc etc. And when it gets to number 11 (the main character) he didn't do anything wrong but she loved him and wanted him to know why she had killed herself. It's very sad.

That sounds really interesting. I'd love to read it if I got the chance.

What's your favorite hair color? Natural and non-natural.

Would you rather spend 10 seconds getting a vaccine or 10 minutes getting punched in the stomach?

10 seconds getting a vaccine. I actually find the needle in my arm pleasureable.

Now that's a tough question

That sounds really interesting. I'd love to read it if I got the chance.

What's your favorite hair color? Natural and non-natural.

Well mines brown and I hate it. So natural I'd say blonde and un-natural I'd say blue.

Well mines brown and I hate it. So natural I'd say blonde and un-natural I'd say blue.

I agree with you on the blue. That's why Krystal's mane is blue. But her's is natural :unsure:

Favorite emoticon?

I agree with you on the blue. That's why Krystal's mane is blue. But her's is natural :unsure:

Favorite emoticon?

The surprised one that I keep forgetting how to do (if we're talking forum emoticon) otherwise it's this :3
  • Brohoof 1

This one? :o it's colon o I like it too :P I think you'll notice that I use :P all the time so I guess that makes it my favorite. Otherwise :3 is my favorite too. >:3 is fun too :P

This or that?

This one? :o it's colon o I like it too :P I think you'll notice that I use :P all the time so I guess that makes it my favorite. Otherwise :3 is my favorite too. >:3 is fun too :P

This or that?

This because it sounds closer and less effort to get to.
  • Brohoof 1

Who is yummiest pony?

If you mean what I think you mean I'd say canon characters would be Spitfire or Dash. OCs I would say Krystal.
  • Brohoof 1

Favorite movie?

Hmm well I liked the underworld movies but I'm not really sure if I can class them my favorite. I'll go for underworld for now. But my real favorite will come to me later... Probably.

(edited)

I've only seen half of one of them, so I'm probably going to watch them all later now that you've said that they're your favorite :P

Favorite holiday?

The holiday in Spain that happend back when we were still doing the amnesia roleplay.

Edited by Sky

geez! why don't you guys just pm! >_>

We are!

The holiday in Spain that happend back when we were still doing the amnesia roleplay.

Did you mean vacation because I know they use holiday instead of vacation in the UK. I meant holiday in the American term, you know: Christmas, Halloween, Easter, etc. Anyway what would this holiday you speak of be?

And do you use any British slang like "blimey"? ^_^

We are!

Did you mean vacation because I know they use holiday instead of vacation in the UK. I meant holiday in the American term, you know: Christmas, Halloween, Easter, etc. Anyway what would this holiday you speak of be?

And do you use any British slang like "blimey"? ^_^

Yea I thought you meant vacation (my favorite holiday is Christmas). Also no I don't. My mum's Canadian (with a heavy American accent) so I pronounce words like she does and so when I try to say British slang (No one in Britain uses blimey anymore. They use words like innit and blood now days. Look up cockney slang and you'll find all the modern slang for the British.) I sound really weird so I don't.
  • Brohoof 1

*googles welsh flag* :D

Safe search on or off?

If you are looking up the welsh flag it doesn't matter I don't think there's any rule 34 of a flag...yet.
  • Brohoof 1