The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

What?

aAuBT9tWRw6BWzd3g1kO_Confused%20Ryan%20O

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

tumblr_lw7r7vRUGN1qii6tmo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1

I am regular here!

And by that I mean I am totally not

“What surprises me most?  Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.  Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.  And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

-The Dalai Lama

You're also a kitty.

“What surprises me most?  Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.  Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.  And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

-The Dalai Lama

*scratches your belly*

What do you think of my outfit?

You wanna be Bonnie?