Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dr. Whooves

Mysterypony92

do you know them well?are you friends with them?did you had any adventures with them?

yes I know them quite well actually!Yes I am friends with them!Hm? I can't quite remember if I had an adventure with them!

• 1 month later...

Oh Doctor its so good to find you ummmmm now don't get mad but...I may or may not...have cloned you....and the clones may or may not be...broken...a little...and they may or may not be causing chaos.

Oh Doctor its so good to find you ummmmm now don't get mad but...I may or may not...have cloned you....and the clones may or may not be...broken...a little...and they may or may not be causing chaos.
sooo how in Equestria did you clone me?

sooo how in Equestria did you clone me?

heheheheh I somehow found myself in the TARDIS and....took a piece of your hair...and walked out the door....yeah...I should cheack on the clon-ON NO, NO BAD, BAD 2nd DOCTOR THATS NOT WHAT YOU DO WITH A CUPCAKE!!!!1

heheheheh I somehow found myself in the TARDIS and....took a piece of your hair...and walked out the door....yeah...I should cheack on the clon-ON NO, NO BAD, BAD 2nd DOCTOR THATS NOT WHAT YOU DO WITH A CUPCAKE!!!!1
O_O how did you do that without me even knowing?

• 5 weeks later...
(edited)

I don't know!

*facehoof* well I guess I'll have to stop them then!

I've been tIme travelIng a lot lately, but if anypony has any questions for me I'll be happy to answer them! B)

Edited by Mikejr6692

• 2 weeks later...

How's Derpy? How's Dinky? How are you?

Derpy and Dinky are doing good actually! I've been traveling without them though! But I've been good myself! Edited by Mikejr6692
  • Brohoof 1

Hm? I never thought of that! I guess I could try being her special somepony just to make her happy!

Ohh, don't do that! Tell yah what, that happened to me be4. I was someponies special somepony. Now, when I realized they were only trying to make me happy, I was devastated. It was hard thinking, They don't even like me, it was just an act! So, what you have got to do is spend more time together and see what happens!! Promise you'll do it?

Ohh, don't do that! Tell yah what, that happened to me be4. I was someponies special somepony. Now, when I realized they were only trying to make me happy, I was devastated. It was hard thinking, They don't even like me, it was just an act! So, what you have got to do is spend more time together and see what happens!! Promise you'll do it?

oh um.....hm? Sure I promise I'll spend more time with her!