Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dr. Whooves

Mysterypony92

(edited)

What are you and derpy gonna do? (I guess ditzy too.)

Well me and Derpy are going on our date and for Ditzy I got mike to look after her!

Mike: what?!

You'll be watching Ditzy!

Mike: *facehoof*

:huh: *shrugs* Just did, i have explanation for it...  <_<

oh really? Edited by Mikejr6692
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

(I think he realizes what we did...I don't know...) umm...I meant how are you gonna do ur thing now? (I mean time-travel)

I guess I won't! Since my TARDIS blow up! *walks away all sad* Edited by Mikejr6692

*falls to the ground laughing* The TARDID blew up? *carries on laughing*

mike: *whispers into your ear* it didn't really blow up! Me and Rainbow Dash created a fake TARDIS and blew that one up to make it look like his TARDIS blew up!

Yes the TARDIS blew up!

mike: *whispers into your ear* it didn't really blow up! Me and Rainbow Dash created a fake TARDIS and blew that one up to make it look like his TARDIS blew up!

Yes the TARDIS blew up!

mike can you excuse me for a sec? *flies home and almost passes out of laughter* okay I'm back, I had to get something out... Anywho I think we should tell him what happened, or let the fun continue for a couple of hours...(I prefer option 2) Edited by Rainbow Recon

mike can you excuse me for a sec? *flies home and almost passes out of laughter* okay I'm back, I had to get something out... Anywho I think we should tell him what happened, or let the fun continue for a couple of hours...(I prefer option 2)

I think we should let the fun keep going!

(edited)

*walks to the doctors house* Hey! Doctor! You In there?!

(sorry I ment to put my name for when I talk!) yes I'm here! Edited by Mikejr6692

(edited)

Are you okay,doc?

*sighs* no I'm not ok! My TARDIS blew up and now I can't save the world anymore without it! Edited by Mikejr6692

(edited)

well at least you have ditzy and derpy-wait- OMG *thinks* okay nevermind.

What was that about?

Mike: yea what was that about?

Edited by Mikejr6692

I was thinking about earlier,when you said something about a date...I'm pretty sure...so I decided to hold that thought...

yea I was going to take Derpy out on a date somewhere with my TARDIS, but now I can't! *hangs head down*

yea I was going to take Derpy out on a date somewhere with my TARDIS, but now I can't! *hangs head down*

*whispers to mike* I think we should tell him... He really wants to go, it seems...I mean, we had our laugh, so come on please!

(edited)

*whispers to mike* I think we should tell him... He really wants to go, it seems...I mean, we had our laugh, so come on please!

Mike: *whispers back* sure! Edited by Mikejr6692