Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wow, This guy is fast

Ezynell

That is insane. He got voice actors and did all that animating and it looks just like the show. This guy gives Hasbro no excuses on their delays that they have on episodes.

That is insane. He got voice actors and did all that animating and it looks just like the show. This guy gives Hasbro no excuses on their delays that they have on episodes.

Well the audio in this one is just the snip-it of Twilight's actual lines from the show. But yes he does churn out content well!

However I am fine with a weekly episode...gives me more time to get things done before pony time begins. (and it takes a lot more work to make an episode than a small animation ;))

• Brohoof 1

Just as disturbing as usual, I see. :lol:

It's quite amazing how they produced it so quickly, especially for something with such exceptional animation as that was.

Ahaha I love this guy's videos!

I choose to believe she was using the knife to make sandwiches.

Sandwiches?! no i think it was very obvious that she was going to cut up apples to make more apple jack daniels, because she was obviously out of it. xD

Well the audio in this one is just the snip-it of Twilight's actual lines from the show. But yes he does churn out content well!

However I am fine with a weekly episode...gives me more time to get things done before pony time begins. (and it takes a lot more work to make an episode than a small animation ;))

But one man made that in less than a day, compared to the (comparatively) massive MLP animation team.

That is damn fast for something to be put out!, but I think it’s due to all of the content he has built up in his library. If you look at all of the shapes and background content he had to create for epic pie time, most of them are re-used in the bit. So I’m sure someone who’s an expert animator, such as this guy, wouldn't have too much trouble modifying the scene to reproduce something like this.

My animations are drawn out every frame i draw digitally that is how i like to animate not using tweening but he did very well i have to admit.

About an hour since the episode airs and he has the animation done, that's pretty impressive.

He got voice actors

I'm not sure but I believe that line may have been from the show and not from one of his voice actors.