Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Warning* Trixie Episode Approaching

Spectre2343

Season 3: Episode 5 - Magic Duel

"When Trixie returns to Ponyville, she defeats Twilight and banishes her from town."

This is the summary I read on mlp wiki about an upcoming Trixie episode. There are definitely some interesting screenshots of it so far.

Not much to say for this one, Trixie must have done the remodeling

Posted Image

Twilight learned a new spell... what a shocker

Posted Image

We get to see Applejack and Rarity as fillies, and possible the rest of the Mane 6... <3 Hasbro :D

Posted Image

Here is the link if you would like to read about it for yourself, although there isn't much else other then what's in this thread:

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Duel

• Brohoof 14

Season 3: Episode 5 - Magic Duel

"When Trixie returns to Ponyville, she defeats Twilight and banishes her from town."

Wut. How? I don't see anyway that can happen. How would the townsfolk be able to do that? Or does Trixie force them with new-found magic? EPISODE Y U NO OUT!?

• Brohoof 3

Twilight gets one-upped in magic by the fake bitch Trixie?

Seems Legit.

How can she defeat TWILIGHT!?!? Was Twilight caught off guard or something?

Wow........I assume Twilight will come back at the end of the episode in rage, and kick Trixie's ASS!

• Brohoof 10

I would think Princess Celestia would have something to say about Trixie banning Twilight from Ponyville, but I guess we'll see.

I don't know about that. True leadership is the ability to know the limits of your students and what they can and cannot face. Twilight would be no different. If she was run out of town, the selfishness and cruelty from Trixie as a result of that happening would affect all ponies in ponyville and not to mention her friends would not abondon her. It would be because of this that Celestia would let Twilight handle it on her own for the sake of her personal growth.

• Brohoof 2

Ah sweet! I've always wanted some of the old character's to come back with a major role for an episode. They need to start doing this with more characters like Luna, Zecora, Iron Will, ect. I would also love to see more episodes about origins of some characters like Scootaloo. I mean we barley know her background other than she's a huge fan of Rainbow Dash and how she can't fully fly. Same with the mane 6, I can't be the only one that wonders what happened to their families (excluding Applejack).

• Brohoof 1

Ah, COME ON. We get a "Trixieville" that looks very interesting, albeit it's entirely over the course of only ONE episode. Honestly, I think that this concept would have been great for at least two episodes.

I can't understand HOW twilight will be bested by trixie at magic... I mean shes the element of magic. I suspect it will involve some trickery.

I can't say I really care for trixie.. But she does have a fanbase so I'm sure there will be plenty of people who love this episode :P

• Brohoof 2

Aw man....seeing this makes me super excited!! Looks so boss...and does she use a spell to turn AJ/Rarity into fillies? Genius.

I can't wait to see what the episode is about... and I wish I could see the commercials on the Hub for it. Bet Trixie fans everywhere aren't gonna shut up for days. :P Can't wait to see it, this episode looks awesome!

Posted Image

I can't imagine Twilight failing to Trixie though....well, we'll have to see it to see how! Why can't this episode come out NOW?!

*Sigh*.....I'm so greedy. the season 3 Crystal Empire episodes come out, and I'm already complaining about the next episode coming....at least we'll have new episodes every week now! I think we'll be seeing new episodes every Saturday instead of Friday this year though.

Buck my life, I wanted Trixie to come back with a great backstory and possibly turning good or atleast neutral. Looks like she's gonna be a villain that's a hitch because she feels like it. Again I say, BUCK MY LIFE!

I'm guessing that the amulet we've seen in the spoiler pics is some kind of powerful artifact that grants her invincible power and she turns Ponyville into Egoland. Trixie isn't really a character that has ever appealed to me ( Cause she kind of has all of Dash's negative attributes but worse, and doesn't have any of her positive aspects), but I'll try to be happy for her friends. I'm hoping the ending involves Dash pilfering the amulet and Twilight unleashing a memorable plot-whooping upon the queen of all-talk no-walk.

• Brohoof 1

Trixie coming back for a rematch and beating Twilight? That sounds like a pretty good premise, if you ask me. After all, a return was pretty much implied when she left.

I can't wait to see this one :D

Also, is it just me, or does that amulet that she's wearing look suspiciously 'Sombra-style'? It looks a lot like some piece of his armor...

That would at least give a good explanation for increased power.

Edited by Rhain the Semi-Combustible
  • Brohoof 1

Wut. How? I don't see anyway that can happen. How would the townsfolk be able to do that? Or does Trixie force them with new-found magic? EPISODE Y U NO OUT!?

I'm pretty sure Twily ended up living in a box right after that first match...

I think Trixie stole Equestria's most powerful spellbook that Twily didn't know existed...

that might be how she won...

Meanwhile for the decorations Trixie put up, she's kinda making herself look like Hitler, the decorations almost look like they have the exact palette as the nazi flag. Who knows, she may make all of Ponyville slaves right after the first match.

Once this episode's over, I'll see if I'll change my vote to Trixie for the Topic:

Who's a worse pony? Trixie or Diamond Tiara?

EDIT: I know about the necklace thing that Trixie is wearing, She may be using it to control other ponies once she wins, as slaves...

Edited by Danger Dashie
  • Brohoof 1

Hah! I knew it. Trixie found some evil magical macguffin to power her up, and now she returns to get revenge!

"Oh, Trixie's so misunderstood, she's just a really lovely pony on the inside, who is only arrogant and mean for the sake of her performance." Doesn't look like it from this info so far, now does it? Of course, the episode is still to come out, anything could happen, including Trixie doing something I'll respect. Hopefully she'll realize that relying on an evil power is wrong, will show her inner strength by turning her back on it, and then reconcile with Twilight. She would go up in my estimation were she to do so.

PS - In case you were wondering, those are MASSIVE SARCASM QUOTES up there.

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 2

I get the feeling that the end of the episode will have a moral along the lines of, "Too much power can consume you" or something similar, and Trixie either seeing her wrongs, or learning nothing, and possibly being run out of town again. That, or "With great power comes great responsibility".

Either way, I'm happy to see more Trixie. :]

*spits out coffee*

Hold on, hold the freaking jimmies.

As we saw, Sombra's horn went flying after his defeat

Twilight and Celestia also could cast the magic Sombra seems to possess.

Apparently there was also a picture with Trixie and Sombra, Trivia wearing some... medallion. It seemed to match the style of Sombra's armor.

So putting all together...

Sombra is not gone completely, Trixie may be working with Sombra, and normal ponies seem to be able to cast magic that Sombra uses.

Twilight struggled, as it was her first time using it. So if Sombra took Trixie as a student or something, she must have learned elite magic?

Now, Trixie wanders. And we don't know how the Crystal Empire appeared, or his Sombra was freed after a thousand years.

Trixie may have wandered into the arctic, and Sombra may have persuaded her to free him.

She was payed power, which she may have wanted before her return to Twilight.

Omegerd.

Edited by Suskel
  • Brohoof 3

No way could Trixie beat Twilight in a real fight. Twilight is twice the magician she is. At least. So I'm thinking this is going to involve some foul play, but even then the rest of the Mane 6 would never tolerate it.

Whatever the case may be...if Trixie comes back, I don't want to see her just cause trouble again. I want her to learn something from her hubris and become a better pony, as so many in the fandom believe she can.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

Was sort of hopping to see a redemtioned Trixie but maybe she'll find it at the end? Lets hope so cause I always have hope that Trixie will be redemed and become a better pony.

• Brohoof 2

In an earlier thread about the return of Trixie I was in the minority with @DoctorXFizzle and voted that Trixie would come back evil, looks like we were right!

~

I'm happy with this, she makes a good recurring villain, not big enough for a huge two parter(maybe), but not small enough to be shrugged off and forgotten

Edited by CrystalJack
  • Brohoof 4