Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Magazines, IN BRITAIN!

Cross Beats

I was in my local news agent's yesterday when i turn to teh magazine section to find a My little pony: Friendship is magic magazine there! All this time, i thought that pony merch was only found in america...

Also, should i buy it? :wub:

I was in my local news agent's yesterday when i turn to teh magazine section to find a My little pony: Friendship is magic magazine there! All this time, i thought that pony merch was only found in america...

Sweet find! If you have the chance, buy it and share some pics with the community here. I'd love to see it.

That's pretty neat, but why don't the Americans and Canadians get any of these? :(

you get the show and the majority of the fanbase , that's good enough!

Yes!!! And scan and upload ALL THE PAGES!

It's pretty neat that you have those in britain. I don't think we have any pony magazines in North America :(

Not too bad, borderline decent, but apparently, Hasbro pulled the girly effect a wee bit.

You Brits are lucky though!

Is it available in Scotland?? I WANT ONE!!

YES THEY ARE!

I saw them in newsagents up here too!

The closest thing that I found to a Pony Magazine in America is this MLP coloring book that I got yesterday at Target.

They actually had colouring-in pages in the magazines too.

I actually read one but didn't buy it XD they're basically activity magazines, and also tell an episode of the show in screenshots and narrative, a lot like magazines did back in the old days whenever they tied in with a show.

Actually the layout of it reminded me a lot of the Farthing Wood Friends magazine related to The Animals of Farthing Wood.

Which is awesome for me.