• Twilight Sparkle
    • Princess Luna
  2. 2. Who do you wanna lose?

• Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Princess Luna

Well despite Luna being highly(highly[highly{highly}])(not nearly enough highlys) overrated, I can't help but vote for her over Bloomberg, an overrated alicorn with minimal screentime yet the most rabid fanbase is just better than some tree. :P

Okaaaaaaay... :huh:

I can't help it, I'm a natural born creep. *sniiffle*

And now everything thinks I'm some awkward pedophile.

In all seriousness, I don't like Luna at all. She's overhyped, in my opinion, so I would rather a tree win than her. XD

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 1

This is probably the ONLY circumstance where Princess Luna would beat anypony in my eyes. She's funny in her canon persona, just way too overhyped. I actually like The Mysterious Mare Do Well and Luna Eclipsed about the same; funny episodes, but with lots of out of character moments.   

If she continues, she would probably beat characters I'd want to stay. So, for reasons not entirely related to their merits as characters, I vote for

BLOOMBERG!

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 2

Bloomburg was a major character in one of my favorite episodes, so my vote goes to him.  Not to mention Luna is almost certain to win this one, and I can't have her getting too much of a lead for when more important characters show up.

• Brohoof 1

After that last episode Luna has gained 100 best pony points, therefore she will overthrow the wicked yet strangely funny apple tree.

I considered this, but Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash gained about 100,000, so I'd prefer that they'd stick around... Maybe Rainbow Dash could beat Luna, but probably not Scootaloo. 

In any case, I'm not upset that Luna will beat Bloomburg here. Celestia having a lead over her sounds good to me, though.

Edited by Stellafera

I considered this, but Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash gained about 100,000, so I'd prefer that they'd stick around... Maybe Rainbow Dash could beat Luna, but probably not Scootaloo.

Well I never said that Luna was best pony, that would just be silly. She's just hovering around third. And I agree, Dash significantly improved her already insurmountable lead in the best pony competition, and Scoots proved that she is best Crusader. But even if Luna didn't gain as many points as they did, she gained enough to beat an apple tree ;)

• Brohoof 1

With Princess Luna at 17 votes, and Bloomburg only at 6, Luna wins! And poor Bloomburg is eliminated. On another note, the front post has been fixed and updated!

Anyways, this time the matchup is between Pumpkin Cake and Daring Do! Who shall win? ... Most likely Daring, but hey, who knows, maybe Pumpkin will have a secret group save her.

Daring. The cake twins are a one package deal for me, since they're babies with no real in-depth personality from speech. On top of that, they're just 'eh' to me. Daring isn't exactly my favorite pony, I'm neutral on her, but she beats out babies.

When I checked this thread it said that I had already voted for Daring, this confused me but I'm not too upset. I'd have voted for her anyway :), I mean come on, she's pony Indiana Jones as a recolor of Rainbow Dash. She also starred in what was probably my favorite episode of the series, so bonus points.

Good to see that she's doing well although I know a certain person who's going to vote for Pumpkin.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 2

Im going with Daring Do on this one. Pumpkin Cake is pretty cute for a baby but Daring Do takes the cake here because she's so awesome.

Who else hopes we reach a point in the Pony-Off competition when it's between Rainbow Dash and Daring Do? 

• Brohoof 1

With Princess Luna at 17 votes, and Bloomburg only at 6, Luna wins! And poor Bloomburg is eliminated. On another note, the front post has been fixed and updated!

Anyways, this time the matchup is between Pumpkin Cake and Daring Do! Who shall win? ... Most likely Daring, but hey, who knows, maybe Pumpkin will have a secret group save her.

Hey is the voting thing broken or something? I came to check on how things were going and my vote got changed to Daring Do and I voted for Pumpkin Cake. I don't care that Pumpkin might lose, I want to stay on her. So does anyone know what is going on?

You need to delete your votes guys, I think it might be because the poll was edited so your result was still logged on a specific poll option box number. Delete vote and recast it.

• Brohoof 1

You need to delete your votes guys, I think it might be because the poll was edited so your result was still logged on a specific poll option box number. Delete vote and recast it.

All of us? OK then, I knew that I wasn't the only one having trouble with the voting system this time. Poor Pinkiefan needs to vote for Pumpkin...

Yeeah I honestly I have no idea why the poll messed up so badly this round guys. I've reseted it in hope that it'll be fixed. So let's try this round again, and hopefully the poll will work properly this time!

• Brohoof 1

I had no problem with the poll thingy i figured out the whole "delete your previous vote then re-vote" thing before it was even explained. Anyway i re-voted for Daring Doo

Okey dokey loki, hope it goes off without a hitch this time. I'm still voting for Daring, even if she isn't your favorite you have to admit that she's pretty freaking awesome.

Yeah and you have to admit her Character Design is pretty awesome too.

• Brohoof 2

I had no problem with the poll thingy i figured out the whole "delete your previous vote then re-vote" thing before it was even explained. Anyway i re-voted for Daring Doo

Yeah and you have to admit her Character Design is pretty awesome too.

Yeah, you know she reminds me of someone, I can't quite think of who, but whoever she is she's probably pretty incredible herself ;)

• Brohoof 2

Daring Do: 15

Pumpkin Cake: 1

Alrighty, looks like this poll was a success! And it didn't fail us! Yay! Our next matchup is a bit more exciting then the last few. Heck, the episode timing is pretty spot-on too. This round,

38. Spitfire 

VS

30. Rarity