• Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Princess Luna

Posted Image

Name: Pipsqueak

Species:Earth Pony

Highlight Episode: Luna Eclipsed

Why you think this is the best Pony: Because Pipsqueak is a pirate. He is also one of the only colts we see that ISN'T Snips and Snails.

• Brohoof 2

post-10016-0-28530800-1353774110.jpeg

Name: Raindrops

Species: Pegasus

Highlight Episode: Feeling Pinkie Keen

Why you think this is the best pony: She may only be a background pony, but during this episode she and Derpy were the two ponies who dropped various things on Twilight. A lot of people only paid attention to Derpy during that scene, but Raindrops was also looking very guilty. And I personally loved that episode. And basically, she's just as incompetent as derpy Hooves.

post-10016-0-28530800-1353774110.jpeg

Edited by Princess-Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Name: Pinkie Pie

Species: Earth Pony

Highlight Episode: Too many Pinkie Pies

Why you think this is best pony: She's the funniest pony out of the Mane Six, She has a jumpy personality, and I like it how she can break physics and appear anywhere randomly whenever she feels like it.

Posted Image

Name: Babs Seed

Species: Earth Pony

Highlight Episode: One Bad Apple

Why you think this is best pony: Babs Seed is best pony, because she is the 4th cutie mark crusader, she has probably the coolest accent of anypony, and she has a pretty awesome mane. Also one of the shows greatest songs was written about her.

• Brohoof 2

Not to be a backseat mod, @@Konata1000 and @, but you guys have to read the rules...don't nominate multiple times. Oh wait

Yeah, I nominated Babs Seed. For some reason, @ didn't add her in.

Oh, darn... Sorry. I didn't see it, because it was in the spoiler box, and you know it's the one you choose not to open that makes all the difference.

Posted Image

Name: Gak

Species: Gak

Highlight Episode: The Crystal Empire

Why you think they're best ponies: They took over the entire showing over the season première and forced its way into several hubs of the internet within just a few hours. It demanded your total attention and strayed away from the actual show entirely.

• Brohoof 9

I know we're not supposed to use alternate, barely-canon versions of ponies like Applelie, but I was hoping Tom could make an exception in this case. She was the first major villain of the show and arguably a very different being from Princess Luna...

Posted Image

Name: Nightmare Moon

Species: Dark Alicorn

Highlight Episode: Friendship is Magic 1+2

Why you think this is best pony: Nightmare Moon was basically the dark side of Princess Luna given form, a jealous and vengeful being who made for a threatening first antagonist. Like King Sombra and Discord, she spread her evil indirectly by confronting the Mane 6 with illusions and mind games, but like Chrysalis she wasn't afraid to throw down with them either. She has the best design of the equine villains and was the first being since Discord to challenge her sister's authority. (I suspect Celestia's history of Equestria was only one side of the story...)

Sorry, but unfortunately Nightmare Moon does count as an alt. form of Luna, who has already been nominated sorry. :c

y no pony do fluttershy yet?

Posted Image

Names: Fluttershy

Species: Pegasus

Highlight Episode: Dragonshy

Why you think they're best ponies: HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Actually, Fluttershy has already been nominated!

@,

Er...any particular reason why the new character from the next episode that I nominated isn't included? Is it because it's too much of a spoiler or something?

Yeah, I nominated Babs Seed. For some reason, @ didn't add her in.

Actually, I haven't had time to even adjust the list since it's last update, which was before you nominated her. Please understand that updating the list with nominations does take a while to do and I have stuff outside to do, like projects and what not.

On that note, please try not to nominate ponies who haven't been in an episode yet. If their episode hasn't airred, please don't nominate them. After all, how can you think they're best pony if you haven't even seen them yet?

Posted Image

Name: Gak

Species: Gak

Highlight Episode: The Crystal Empire

Why you think they're best ponies: They took over the entire showing over the season première and forced its way into several hubs of the internet within just a few hours. It demanded your total attention and strayed away from the actual show entirely.

Oh Celestia, as much as I'd love to include Gak

And note that I really really want to

It unfortunately has not appeared in the actual show, only commercials, and thus doesn't count. :c

Anyways, wow, we've gotten nominations much faster then last year! I didn't take that into account, so to try and get this competition done in a rather timely manner, the nomination stage will be reduced to a week instead of two. So basically, nominations end at tomorrow at midnight. Till then!

Eeyup, nominations are officially over! With an astounding 42 competitors, this will surely be a grand competition!

Anyways, lets talk about the next stage; Voting. What will basically happen in this stage is two ponys randomly picked will square off against each other in a battle of popularity. Now, something to note here is that the amount of votes is important here. For example, lets say there's a round with Tank and Angel.

In this situation, Tank gets 15 votes, and Angel gets 16 votes.

Obviously Angel wins, but only by a hare (Pardon the pun). Normally this wouldn't matter in most competitions, but later on here the amount of votes here will affect the future Upvote/Downvote stage.

In this situation, Quarry Eel got 26 votes, while Ursa Major only got 3 votes. While both Angel and Quarry Eels will survive to the next rounds, at the upvote/downvote stage, the Eel will have a lead over Angel. So remember that not just getting more votes then the other pony is important in this stage, but also getting as many votes as possible! Just food for thought guys.

Anyways, the voting schedule will be two rounds a week, each lasting three days. Sunday-Monday-Tuesday, and Thursday-Friday-Saturday. Wednesdays will be a break day.

post-35-0-34315900-1354218331.png

Here's a basic idea of what the schedule will look like visually. First round will officially begin this Sunday. Till then, My Little Ponies!

And the First Round Begins! This time's contenders are...

23. PRINCESS CELESTIA

VS

35. SILVER SPOON

So who shall win? Who knows, but good luck too both ponies!

• Brohoof 8

Celestia is pretty cool, I like her. Even though I like Diamond Tiara, I don't like Silver Spoon- she has a rather lackluster design, and doesn't seem to have much of a personality save for following what DT does, so yeah, go Celestia.

• Brohoof 2

Poor Silver Spon doesn't stand a chance against Celestia whom i did vote for. Normally i'd vote against Celestia (lol) but i'll go against SS just because SS doesn't appeal to me in anyway she's just there to torment the CMC and to be a lackey to DT.

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

Well I've nominated Tia so it's easy to see who I'd pick.
But I really like Celestia a lot. She's a good character and her design and voice are simply beautiful. The only ponies I'd pick over her would be Rarity and probably Twilight and AJ. But Tia is best Princess :D

• Brohoof 2

Umm... I'm currently having technical difficulties with updating the first post, so that'll be a bit un-updated till I got around to fixing it. But anyways, the final tally for this round is...

Princess Celestia: 25

Silver Spoon: 2

So looks like Celestia gets a strong lead, and Silver Spoon is out of the contest! This round is 24 VS 7

Princess Luna VS Bloomburg

Quite odd to have princesses one after another, but eh, random is what random does.

The best princess vs. a tree. I have to go with Luna here, even if Bloomberg is pretty special. I'd have voted for him over Silver Spoon but he got a bad draw I suppose.

MAY THE NIGHT LAST FOREVER!

FWA HA HA HA HA!

• Brohoof 2

Luna. Bloomberg, like Tom, started a few funny memes and jokes that the fandom uses and recycles over and over, but Luna simply can't be beaten by a tree.

Are you kidding me? Bloomberg is a legitimate character! He has an entire episode all about him!

You guys are all going to watch in fear as my little tree becomes the champion!

20120328034328!Applejack_and_Bloomberg_S

• Brohoof 3

All of the princesses suck.

So of course my vote's for Bloomberg, who was pretty smokin' hot for a tree.

Look at that wood ass.

Uhm.

I mean.

I voted Bloomberg, cuz I like environmental stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Well despite Luna being highly(highly[highly{highly}])(not nearly enough highlys) overrated, I can't help but vote for her over Bloomberg, an overrated alicorn with minimal screentime yet the most rabid fanbase is just better than some tree. :P

All of the princesses suck.

So of course my vote's for Bloomberg, who was pretty smokin' hot for a tree.

Look at that wood ass.

Uhm.

I mean.

I voted Bloomberg, cuz I like environmental stuff.

Okaaaaaaay... :huh:
  • Brohoof 2