Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Earth ponies and Pegasi using Magic

Tom

After watching The Ticket Master again, I noticed that at the end the tickets are levitating above the mane six.

It suggests that either the tickets themselves are magical, or that earth ponies and pegasi can use magic.

Here is a screenshot from the episode:

Posted Image

If you look, the tickets are floating infront of them. If you were using magic to carry something for someone, youd think that they would be following, not trying to predict where said person was about to go. Also, the tickets arent glowing purple or blue like everything else that Twilight or Rarity move with their magic. Therefore, ive concluded that the tickets themselves are magic.

But, uh, whatever you say is fine... :blush:

• Brohoof 2

I think Rarity and Twilight are using their levitation spells to give all the others their tickets :)

Same with me, it seems as though the Unicorns are levitating them for the rest. The fact that the tickets could be magical themselves in an interesting concept though.

If you look, the tickets are floating infront of them. If you were using magic to carry something for someone, youd think that they would be following, not trying to predict where said person was about to go. Also, the tickets arent glowing purple or blue like everything else that Twilight or Rarity move with their magic. Therefore, ive concluded that the tickets themselves are magic.

But, uh, whatever you say is fine... :blush:

I think your right, it sounds like the most plausible idea.

I think that the tickets are magic because Twilight's magic is purple and Rarity's blue.

The tickets are surrounded by Golden magic. I took some screenshots to show you what I mean.

Every object which is hovering by magic has the same color as the pony's magic.

The red circle is there because it's hard to see the purple magic of Twilight

Posted Image

Edited by Jokuc

I think the tickets have a spell put on them by whoever sends out the tickets (or by Celestia herself). They will follow the owner of the ticket.

Either that, or Twilight put a spell on them to follow everyone, but I think the tickets being magic are a better answer.

Twilight and Rarity's horns are glowing, so it looks like they're at least carrying their own tickets. Either the rest of the tickets are magic, or Twilight and/or Rarity (probably Twilight) is using a spell to levitate them all for her friends. I think the latter is more plausible, since it appears that Twilight and Rarity are using her magic, and the only ticket that doesn't float is Spike's, which arrived after the Mane Six left.

If the tickets are magic, does that mean tickets are friendship?

Quite the contrary; It means Friendship is Tickets. Or Tickets are Magic. Or Ponies are My Little Tickets. Or... I'm so confused... :blink: Edited by D1st0rtedFate
  • Brohoof 1