MeowLord Noraasha

128 users have voted

1. 1. Cute or Sexy?

• Cute
    • Sexy
    • Both 50/50
    • Neither
    • Other

Well, really, I suppose it depends on the person. If she is innocent and kind like Fluttershy, I would say cute.

However, if popular and "fabulous" like Rarity, then I go with sexy.

You have to know your person first before saying either. But if he/she asks too early, say cute just to be on the safe side.

Edited by Dark Roast

Cute > Sexy everyday. What I find is the people who are deemed as sexy can be a little bit arrogant because people label them as sexy, whereas cuter girls are often much more down to earth and often are much more fun to hang around with. Also sexy can be a bit awkward to say sometimes.

Edited by Aaramus

Sexy, as in "My Little Pony is the sexiest show evar." What? No, not like that!

Seriously though, I think both sexy(ness?) and cuteness are both important traits.

EDIT: I love how everybody is stereotyping sexy girls as jerks or facebook girls.

Edited by souljabri557

Babies are cute,

my husband is sexy.

And there is only one I want to see before I go to sleep every night.

'Cute voters' will understand when they're older.

~

Pfff I felt offended. I think that is a sign of disrespect ... I think that's just preference and has nothing to do with ones age. And don't feel any better just because you think that you are behind that stage. As I said I think it won't pass.

Pfff I felt offended. I think that is a sign of disrespect ... I think that's just preference and has nothing to do with ones age. And don't feel any better just because you think that you are behind that stage. As I said I think it won't pass.

If you're easily offended, the internet may not be the place for you.

I'd explained the reasoning to you, but this is a safe for work forum so...

~

If you're easily offended, the internet may not be the place for you.

I'd explained the reasoning to you, but this is a safe for work forum so...

~

So do it without violating the forum's rules or just pm me. I'm pretty curious of your reasoning.

And I'm not offended that way, I just feel that you think you're further in self-development and because of that better ( it just sounded to me like that)

... I guess cute?

Personality wise, 50/50.

But if you just mean physically, then cute. Because asian girls are cute. And sexy. There's a thin line between them sometimes.

I mean attractive but not slutty.

Edited by Critical Hit

Opinion is a sign of disrespect? Brash arguments are not only acceptable but also make the thread more interesting.

Rule of thumb: If someone offends you, offend them back. Make a clever argument instead of whining to the mods ;)

You will understand when you are older.

I keed.

On-Topic: Sexy is more important than cute. In terms of girls, at least. I prefer a girl who is more down-to-earth and on my level, not a cute flowery cottonball xD

Well I prefer cute over sexy. Sexy is also good.. (And sexy o3o) but cute wins.. You just look and go "oh I so want to cuddle with that person :3"

Babies are cute,

my husband is sexy.

And there is only one I want to see before I go to sleep every night.

'Cute voters' will understand when they're older.

~

Nah not really. I think that we see the word "cute" in two different ways here. Sexy is good but nah you just don't understand how I see it here. Can't really explain either, hah. When I hear cute I mostly think of a very kind person and/or a kind face. And I doubt I would change my opinion in 5 years.

oh dear I just realized Im an adult in almost 1 year :(

what happened with kid for life.. PETER PAN COME HERE!

oh also, it's funny how you say "when they're older"

Zoop voted cute, hah. And there's a couple of people in there who are older than you ;)

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

I don't care about looks :S Wait, is this poll about preference?

I assumed it was. Yeah. I don't care about looks. I go for intelligence and personality. Nerdy males are more my type '-'

-snip-

Age =/= maturity =/= life experience =/= knowing how to make a long term relationship work

Even when Zoop ages to a certain point he will eventually understand,

it was interpersonal > not comparative.

Unlike you, I can actually explain my point.

If you're interested skype me.

~

Age =/= maturity =/= life experience =/= knowing how to make a long term relationship work

Even when Zoop ages to a certain point he will eventually understand,

it was interpersonal > not comparative.

Unlike you, I can actually explain my point.

If you're interested skype me.

~

Seriously, don't even try... She has nothing more to say that she already said here. Diversity of people is completely unfamiliar to her and if she's out of arguments, she'll just start to troll you hard. Now that's the experience. So childish...

Cute forever! Sexy sometimes!(in moderation) But come on guys and girls, that's why this world have both cute and sexy people to make happy all of us. Nothing to argue about, since we won't come to any understanding... :lol:

Edited by ShadowSong

And so it was, in those days, that the great Sexy/Cute schism happened, and the world would never be the same. The armies were readied, and marched they to war... Those who did not join one side or the other were crushed between both, and there was a great wailing and gnashing of teeth. Why didn't they stop this when they had the chance? Could they not see what would come of this? Had they but known the ruin they would wreak upon the world, surely they would have found some compromise... Heed this warning, my brothers, my sisters! Cleave to your beliefs, and let the others cleave to theirs! Do not unleash this genie from its bottle, for it shall consume us all!

Ahem... let's keep our perspective and not end up arguing, yeah? ;)

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 1

I'd be really surprised if a fan forum for MLP didn't have an overwhelming "cute" voting population, for whatever the question may be. Because seriously, who would watch this show if the ponies were "sexy"? It'd be... more than a little odd.

Edited by Abstract

None. "Cute" means they are a slut that doesn't show, and "sexy" means they are an attention-seeking whore.

I would most likeley go with a "perverted" or "kinky". Saves me the bs, and cuts to the chase.

This is how I would explain:

-All the mane six characters except Fluttershy are plain sexyness. Fluttershy is super cute!!! :wub:

You could say that the CMC are very cute too! :)

People who added cute only and are teenage boys are either Trolling or have sereous issues! :blink:

I mean have they hit puberty yet?!? :blink: :blink: :blink:

This is how I would explain:

-All the mane six characters except Fluttershy are plain sexyness. Fluttershy is super cute!!! :wub:

You could say that the CMC are very cute too! :)

People who added cute only and are teenage boys are either Trolling or have sereous issues! :blink:

I mean have they hit puberty yet?!? :blink: :blink: :blink:

TBH with all the respect, I think that majority of society have serious issues and those standards they are living by and define as normal... don't get me started on that! I'm pretty happy to see the results :P

Edited by ShadowSong

It's hard to say, and depends totally on the person. For me the foundation is personality. It's quite possible to have a great personality and be sexy as all get out. Not so much cute and a bad personality though, which I think is interesting.

I'm definitely more drawn to cute, though if a woman who was sexy, and also has a great personality came up to me and genuinely expressed interest in me, I'd hardly turn her down...

So, mostly cute, but sexy's just fine too if you've got the personality.

• 6 years later...