MeowLord Noraasha

128 users have voted

1. 1. Cute or Sexy?

• Cute
    • Sexy
    • Both 50/50
    • Neither
    • Other

In my mind, cute is sexy. The super sexy girls with the cat eye mascara and makeup you need a hammer and chisel to get off are just gawdy and are worried about ALL the wrong things.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I think they're basically the same thing. I don't like guys that try to impress me with big, bordering on disgusting, muscles or anything like that. I honestly find nice guys that look cute and adorable to be sexy in their own right. :) The same thing also applies to girls. Though I'm really only incidentally attracted to women, the few I end up attracted to aren't the ones that try to look beautiful with excessive amounts of make-up.

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

(edited)

They're basically the same to me. I'm not that picky either way.

Edited by Cash_In

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

As a general rule of thumb I usually say, it's harder for things that are inherently sexy to be cute, than it is for things that are inherently cute to be sexy...

Your favorite anime girl will long be out lived by the likes of Pikachu you can bet that, cute dominates our society, it's a focal selling point of all demographics when sexualized characters appeal to specific ones.... people SAY "sex sells" but the only thing that outsells sex is cute.... marketing secret Hasbro really struck out on with Sparky lol...

In a person I really could care less, when it comes to physical appearances I really don't consider physical attraction as a feature worthy of receiving my sentiments of loyalty, admiration, and furthest extents of my general effort, I'm a man, so at the end of the day it's not like I turn off my attraction to others, but for I'd rather have a loyal plain jane than just be with someone so people could approve of the physical attraction of my partner, I've got nothing to prove to ANYONE besides the ones that truly love me, and that isn't accomplished by looks alone... Sure there are probably lots of beautiful humans in this world that are great people, but we all grow old, and even before this our attention in any one interest, food, music, PERSON expires... So you really have to get with someone who gets you, who wants to see you happy, wants to see you succeed, wants to help you, support you, someone you can be vulnerable around.... That's what love is, someone who has compelled your heart to an unshakable resolve that is cemented in the fidelity you both share with one another.