Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Making Christmas Merrier: Part II

Zoop

Seems like some ponies are a little shy :P I think an official thread for giving out the bonus prizes should prove most useful, don't you think? It's hard to keep track just by tracking someone's status updates... (or am i missing out on something?)

Zoop was going to make a big-ass topic for everything once he finishes the raffle, I'm pretty sure. That's been the plan all along.

• Brohoof 5

To the staff's surprise and my disappointment, there hasn't been a whole lot of enthusiasm about the raffle, thus far, again, according to Zoop, with the majority of the bonus prizes being next to ignored completely.
Methinks it could be the holiday, everyone went somewhere and that interrupted the momentum of eagerness. :(

Oh well. *shrug*

I'll be awaiting to find out the (un)lucky winner of my writing, I guess.

Hmm...

@@Zoop, do you exactly know when the wrap up thread will be posted? It's almost been a month since the deadline and it would be cool to see the final results and everything and some of the prizes rolled out.

• Brohoof 2

Just want to let everybody know that I have not forgotten about my singing obligations. Circumstances and lack of microphone have made me put it off in favor of other things, but it's still on my to-do list.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

@@Evilshy, excuses excuses.

Quit slacking already.

loljk

I'll be busy studying for the second exam session this week, so don't expect any miracles or good work. But I have enough time to make the prize no problem, unless unpredicted changes occur.

EDIT (actually new post but it'll be fused with the previous one)

So was the wrap-up thread made yet? And are the prizes supposed to be mentioned in there, or at least linked to?

Just to be safe, here's the one from me.

• Brohoof 2

@@Feather Spiral, @@Evilshy, @@Scootabloom,

Sorry things are taking so very long to get done, everyone. The issue is that while there are a lot of simplistic prizes that can be done in a flick of a few switches, like the global subscriber status for all members, there's all the custom staff prizes, readings and such that are taking a while to get through since most of the staff have school and or work to contend with. Patience is just going to be needed for a little while longer.

I feel obligated to share a piece of a chat with you all, so you don't have to just take my word it. And can also relish in the fact that I will not stop hounding Zoop's bald head until this is all done.

CD: How's the status of the charity donation going? Raffle is done I know. The other prizes are being worked on, and the last of them when the rest are completed I imagine.

Zoop: I'm slowly meandering my way through the readings. Trying to get the ball rolling on the commission prizes. Most community prizes turned out to be dead on arrival to the winners.

CD: We're just submitting every prize both custom made and not custom made (eight days of global subscriptions) at once, yes?

Zoop: The subscription and user title changes would be done at the same time, I was thinking, as the eventual wrap-up thread which would ideally talk about the money delivery and "blah blah blah so much money thanks a lot guys!" etc.

CD: Alright

• Brohoof 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone.

I want to apologize for the fact that this has languished so long without any comment or apparent progress - I just was to reassure everyone that this hasn't been forgotten about. 

My free time is presently extremely limited due to some things going on at my place of employment, but I plan on getting the ball rolling on things before too horribly long. Please be patient just a little bit longer.

• Brohoof 10

We understand that you need to excuse your own laziness live a life in the real world, ya know. You don't have to make us feel like credulous simpletons who'll be immediately appeased intolerant monsters who demand everything immediately. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone.

I want to apologize for the fact that this has languished so long without any comment or apparent progress - I just was to reassure everyone that this hasn't been forgotten about. 

My free time is presently extremely limited due to some things going on at my place of employment, but I plan on getting the ball rolling on things before too horribly long. Please be patient just a little bit longer.

Thanks for the reassurance ;) I was surprised that, after being gone a month, that this still hasn't been done. But it's good to know that it will happen :D

I hope that we do another Making Christmas Merrier this year. I wish I was here for last year's, but you know I wanted to present my presence to the forums. To make it fair, I would have signed up to the forums last year. So, congrats to the forums.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ah...this is...about four months late.

Understandable that admins may be busy with their own lives, but I'm sure that you all aren't busy every single day of all these four months. Many are looking forward to the staff making fun of themselves! Don't keep us waiting :)

• Brohoof 2

Where can I see:

• Evilshy and Key Gear singing

• Key Gear and Tom The Diamond's duet

• The Auerity love letter

These seem like priceless gems that I would love to see.

Ah...this is...about four months late.

Understandable that admins may be busy with their own lives, but I'm sure that you all aren't busy every single day of all these four months. Many are looking forward to the staff making fun of themselves! Don't keep us waiting smile.png

lol i thought the same thing, i forgot about it myself until it randomly pop in my head while i was at work.

i do understand that their busy but is it going to be next chirstmas befor this wrap up happens :P i very interested insee all the stuff the staff has to do