Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Save Derpy Hooves  

45 users have voted

1. 1. Derpy Hooves: Hate or like?

• Against
    • Destroy the Misunderstanding

Well Derpy isn't autist is she?

What I find funny about this thing, is that there is atleast one retarded character in every cartoon. (and usually more than one) So really, who the hell cares?

And btw, that bill thingy has apparently only been signed by people who found no better way to show their disagreement to it than by signing it, wich I find completely stupid

Well Derpy isn't autist is she?

What I find funny about this thing, is that there is atleast one retarded character in every cartoon. (and usually more than one) So really, who the hell cares?

And btw, that bill thingy has apparently only been signed by people who found no better way to show their disagreement to it than by signing it, wich I find completely stupid

Well no but I am saying I have a mental disability and so does she. Her disability is that she is cross eyed.

Derpy? Offensive? She's not the only stereotype in the show. What about the southern, hillbilly, redneck stereotypes? Or the white-collared stereotypes? You can't find one thing offensive if you ignore the rest. C'mon. Just laugh at them. It's harmless fun.

Derpy is such a doll and my third favorite character in the show

For my money I was awestruck in Nightmare Night when she accidentally pulls the plug on the apple bob tank...the look on her face is adorable and so sad

speaking of which...I'll just leave this here

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

*remembers Ed edd n eddy*

Hmmmm...

I LOVED THAT SHOW. :wub:

Anyways...to hell with your "politically correct" garbage. I mean, really, why complain about Derpy when you didn't complain about Patrick or Edd or anyone else? They're like the Derpys of Ed Edd 'n' Eddy and Spongebob. Who in their right mind would complain about ONE THING while completely ignoring everything else being able to fall under the classification of "politically incorrect"? I'm sure even the HANDICAPPED people gave less of a shit than those people did. You need to find something better to do than scan TV shows for things to be offended by.

Even if my point THERE is invalid, they've made exceptions in the past about this. IT'S ONE THING. GET. OVER. IT.

D3rpYis best pony. ;)

• Brohoof 1

People find Derpy offensive? Doesent suprise me. I meen, cleary she is a child of satan himself.

Lets take a look back on some of the other evil and twisted spawns of cartoon history...

Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants: This guy was oblivously created to sew the seeds of hatred into the minds of 'our' children.

Ed from 'Edd, Ed and Eddy': Come on, Hitler himself clearly created Ed.

Pinky, from Pinky and the Brain: I was too busy raging at how down-right offensive this mouse was when i was EIGHT to find him utterly hilarious.

And dont even get me started on how sickingly evil this guy is...

Posted Image

*sigh* do i really have to explain my sarcasm? People like the people who hate Derpy really annoy me. REALLY annoy me. They strike me as people who just want to suck the joy out of the tiniest and funniest of things, just because they remind them of something bad about the world...

Are they really called 'soccer momz'? Because if so, i hate soccer mom'z.

(There was probaly no need for that rant, im just extreamly bored right now :lol: )

• Brohoof 1

Derpy was just trying to help RD set up for AJ's send off... Something she's not good at... Adn she destroyed part of the town because she wanted to play with the storm cloud... I figured that's what this is all about... The storm cloud... And the fact that she couldn't even sit down without destroying anything... I mean, seriously... Although, that might be what she likes to do in her spare time!