Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much time does MLP:FiM stay on your mind or take up your day?

Obsidian_Winter

I have it on my mind way to much.  I usually watch it on the bus ride to school or home, or I'll listen to the music during school or after.  Then I come home and stay one this place. 

to be frank.  Not that much.  The show comes to mind but I don't pay much mind to it anymore now of days.  HELL I don't see the new episode when they first come out on TV (I normal watch them on the hub) and just wait for the YouTube upload like a day or 2 later.  I'm hoping this website can help but not so much so far.

Believe it or not. I always think about MLP:FiM all day.

And it does take up my whole day after school.

Only time it doesnt after school is like 5 minutes for doing hw. Skip the rest. Go on mlpforums for a while, roleplay on ponyville steam group chat, and do other mlp related stuff.

Its like if its stuck on my mind. :P

I've got my Rainbow Dash belt that I wear everyday, my lanyard sticking out of my jeans everyday (it's even in my "post a picture of yourself" thread photo. My Black Ops 2 emblem is Rainbow Dash. I have a cycling desktop with MLP pictures. Whenever I have a free moment I check this site, another board I'm on, before moving to other sites. I wear my Dr. Hooves shirt about once a week,and I'm slowly starting to wear my Rainbow Dash lounge pants outside my dorm room when just chillin' in the hall. Plus I'll be getting a Rainbow Dash hoodie soon.

Even during various times of the day I'll have a passive "yay ponies" (as bandit nicely put it :P) moment if my mind wanders too far, which it is prone to do.

So I guess about...90 %of the time. Brony and pony related things have just kinda been co-opted into my daily life. Is that distracting or having a negative effect on me? Nope. Quite the contrary, in fact. I've found it's a way to spice up the rather ho-hum nature of everyday life. I actually concentrate better on my work if...say, there's an episode of MLP playing in the background.

Then sometimes I get those "I'd rather be in Equestria right now because crap like this doesn't happen there" moments whenever I see something ungodly depressing/facehoof-inducing on the news, like the thing about the New York Post printing that sensationalist cover with the guy about to be hit by a train.

Edited by Sky Nomad

well almost all the time I'm at home, and the ocational time it runs through my mind during the school day, sometimes I randomly scrible a pony head on my paper, nobody really cares or even knows what it is, especially with how bad I am at art :P.

So I suppose pretty often.

I keep it at a healthy level, I make sure my school work and other stuff is done before I start doing things like watching new episodes. I set priorities, right now at the top of my list is a homework assignment I'm neglecting (hehe, doesn't make me look like a hypocrite at all...) and at the bottom of the list is apologizing to some guy I made fun of online. (I said I'll apologize to him an a year, so it's a when I get around to it kinda thing.)