Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon

TailsIsNotAlone

Well...*shuffles hooves* Look, I can't help it if my dad is gone all the time. He's got money to make! He's...really busy, that's all.

My mom buys me anything I want. Even some stuff I don't want. I have to stop her from doing it. And would it kill her to ask me how my day went? Not that I need her to or anything!

Yeah, that would be lame.

Totally! Who needs that?

But...she's supposed to ask me.

Yeah...

And siblings? Like I'm that lucky! I wish. Then somepony else could stop Mom from spending all Dad's money.

I get what your saying. So if you could have siblings would you rather have brothers or sisters?

I get what your saying. So if you could have siblings would you rather have brothers or sisters?

Totally a brother. We need somepony to do something around the house who's not a servant.And there are enough fillies around here!

Plus, can you imagine sharing your room?!

Not going to happen.

And if he were your brother, at least there would be one nice-looking colt in our class.

Ugh! There are like two fillies for every colt in this town. Wait until they start having school dances. It'll be, like, so awkward. Of course, I'll always get a date.

Oh totally! You'll always have someone!! :D

:huh:  That's what I just said...

Edited by TailsAlone

Totally a brother. We need somepony to do something around the house who's not a servant.And there are enough fillies around here!

Plus, can you imagine sharing your room?!

Not going to happen.

And if he were your brother, at least there would be one nice-looking colt in our class.

Ugh! There are like two fillies for every colt in this town. Wait until they start having school dances. It'll be, like, so awkward. Of course, I'll always get a date.

Oh totally! You'll always have someone!! :D

:huh:  That's what I just said...

Any pony special in mind?

Diamond Tiara, if you were forced to be turned into one of the CMC, who would you rather be (in other words, who do you hate the least)?

Sliver Spoon, you don't have to anwser sence I already asked you.

• Brohoof 1

Any pony special in mind?

img-1008154-1-640px-Tiara_and_Spoon_2_S2

N-no, she doesn't!! I mean, she isn't! I mean...no. :blink:

*AHEM* I could have said that, Silver. Don't butt in, I wouldn't do that to you.

I'm sorry, Diamond. I just didn't think that question was important so--

Anyway, who's there to pick from in this one-horse town? Snips and Snails? Featherweight? Twist? Oh Celestia. Nightmares.

Yeah...there's nopony at all.

Diamond Tiara, if you were forced to be turned into one of the CMC, who would you rather be (in other words, who do you hate the least)?

Sliver Spoon, you don't have to anwser sence I already asked you.

:mellow:*falls over laughing* What the hay...you're kidding me. One of the blank flanks?! Like we'd want to be any of them! Right, Silver Spoon?

Y-yeah...heh. Right. :blush:

What?

Nothing.

...You would? Are you serious?!

Well, at least I answered the question! You can't think of anything.

Excuse me? Are you saying I'm not smart enough to answer a simple question?

No...

Apple Bloom! There! She actually does stuff. Happy now?

*nods* ^_^

Hmph.

Edited by TailsAlone

N-no, she doesn't!! I mean, she isn't! I mean...no. :blink: *AHEM* I could have said that, Silver. Don't butt in, I wouldn't do that to you. I'm sorry, Diamond. I just didn't think that question was important so-- Anyway, who's there to pick from in this one-horse town? Snips and Snails? Featherweight? Twist? Oh Celestia. Nightmares. Yeah...there's nopony at all.

I've heard rumors that you guys have a crush on Big Mac. Is this true?

Edited by Arcus Wind
  • Brohoof 1

What are your thoughts on rule 34 between you two?

If you don't know what rule 34 is, look it up.

:mellow:*falls over laughing* What the hay...you're kidding me. One of the blank flanks?! Like we'd want to be any of them! Right, Silver Spoon?

Y-yeah...heh. Right. :blush:

What?

Nothing.

...You would? Are you serious?!

Well, at least I answered the question! You can't think of anything.

Excuse me? Are you saying I'm not smart enough to answer a simple question?

No...

Apple Bloom! There! She actually does stuff. Happy now?

*nods* ^_^

Hmph.

I didn't ask which one you liked. Let me explain it better.

Say Zecora turns evil and makes you be turned into one of the CMC. However, because she isn't THAT evil yet, she let's you chose. Who do you become? Why?

Also, Diamond Tiara, stop acting like a jerk to Sliver Spoon! Isn't she supposed to be your friend? Friends don't treat friends like that! Especially pretty ones like Silver! *wide eyes* did I just say that out loud?

Edited by DJ-Shy3

I've heard rumors that you guys have a crush on Big Mac. Is this true?

Ewww! That big sweaty stallion who just says 'yup?'

He's kind of nice...

Sure. So is Cheerilee. That doesn't mean I have a crush on her.

*giggles*

What are your thoughts on rule 34 between you two?

If you don't know what rule 34 is, look it up.

Oh no, now we have to study?

<_< *flip, flip* What a drag. Okay, here it is, Rule #34 of the Royal Equestrian Charter: "Anypony (or other being) found to be asking fillies inappropriate questions shall be punished by having this book thrown at their head. XOXO, Princess Celestia." Hmmm. I liike that rule!

Diamond, WAIT--

*THUNK...body hits floor*

Diamond, that was your butler! He was just bringing up the question on the computer!

O_O I was aiming for the computer.

You don't have very good aim.

-_-

I didn't ask which one you liked. Let me explain it better.

Say Zecora turns evil and makes you be turned into one of the CMC. However, because she isn't THAT evil yet, she let's you chose. Who do you become? Why?

Like, that's what I was saying. I would be Apple Bloom. Believe me, I was not saying I liked her.

Also, Diamond Tiara, stop acting like a jerk to Sliver Spoon! Isn't she supposed to be your friend? Friends don't treat friends like that! Especially pretty ones like Silver! *wide eyes* did I just say that out loud?

LOL! Who's Sliver?

What the hay! I don't believe this. First he asks us an inappropriate question, then he lectures me on how I'm supposed to talk?

It's okay, Diamond. He doesn't understand. *hug*

No kidding! None of them understand. Just because I say what I think--

Just let it go. Save it for the blank flanks.

*sigh* Fine. *hugs back*

........So am I really pretty?

:blink:

LOL! Who's Sliver?

What the hay! I don't believe this. First he asks us an inappropriate question, then he lectures me on how I'm supposed to talk?

It's okay, Diamond. He doesn't understand. *hug*

No kidding! None of them understand. Just because I say what I think--

Just let it go. Save it for the blank flanks.

*sigh* Fine. *hugs back*

........So am I really pretty?

:blink:

1st of all, Silver is you, Silver Spoon. I always thought Spoon was more of a last name.

2nd, yes. To me, you are very pretty, Silver Spoon.

Really? I thought all the top class mares in Pony Ville were into him. My mistake. So, ever been to Manehatten?

Yeah, my grandparents live there and we visit sometimes. It's so big! And the bottoms of your hooves get all dirty. I don't like it there.

My mom just took me there once for a shopping trip. The prices were terrible. Rarity's stuff is just as good and a better deal. Don't tell her I said that, though.

1st of all, Silver is you, Silver Spoon. I always thought Spoon was more of a last name.

2nd, yes. To me, you are very pretty, Silver Spoon.

I know, I was joking. You said my name wrong. 'Sliver' instead of 'Silver.'

*smirk* What about the last part?

Um...I'm...really not that pretty...

Duh, you so are. That's like the first thing he said right.

:blush:Thanks...

Yeah, yeah. Just don't get mushy again.

Yeah, my grandparents live there and we visit sometimes. It's so big! And the bottoms of your hooves get all dirty. I don't like it there. My mom just took me there once for a shopping trip. The prices were terrible. Rarity's stuff is just as good and a better deal. Don't tell her I said that, though.
Sounds like you like living in Pony Ville rather than a big city. What do you like most about the town?

Yeah, my grandparents live there and we visit sometimes. It's so big! And the bottoms of your hooves get all dirty. I don't like it there.

My mom just took me there once for a shopping trip. The prices were terrible. Rarity's stuff is just as good and a better deal. Don't tell her I said that, though.

I know, I was joking. You said my name wrong. 'Sliver' instead of 'Silver.'

*smirk* What about the last part?

Um...I'm...really not that pretty...

Duh, you so are. That's like the first thing he said right.

:blush:Thanks...

Yeah, yeah. Just don't get mushy again.

Was there anything either one of you two liked when Discord was freed?

Speaking of Discord, how did you two like the field trip when Ms. Cheeloli took your class to the Cantrlot Gardens?

If so, what did you like most?

• Brohoof 1

Sounds like you like living in Pony Ville rather than a big city. What do you like most about the town?

We're big ponies in a small corral. Our coolness stands out more here.

There are a lot of nice ponies here! Everypony knows and helps out everypony else. Cities are kind of dirty, and I wouldn't like getting lost in a crowd.

And this place is clean? I've been doused with ink and covered in mud this year alone. Yuck.

Hee hee! That's true. But do you know what Diamond and I did after we fell in the mud?

Hey, don't tell them that!

We pretended we were at the spa and lay out in the sun for a while. I think it was good for our coats.

*groan* But still. Babs better stay back in Manehattan if she knows what's good for her.

Was there anything either one of you two liked when Discord was freed?

Speaking of Discord, how did you two like the field trip when Ms. Cheeloli took your class to the Cantrlot Gardens?

If so, what did you like most?

Geez, our butlers have hooves and they spell better than you.

Oh Diamond, be nice. Um, let's see...I didn't like it at all. All the antiques in my house came alive and started auctioning off members of my family! It was awful. Even though they bid more for me than anypony else. ^_^

Squeeeeeee... :D

Uh-oh. Sorry, she gets really excited about what happened to her. Because--

Discord made me a Princess of Equestria!!! I mean, it was kind of an honorary thing...

Plus it only lasted an hour.

...But I got to order everypony around and make them do whatever I wanted! Miss Cheerilee had to be my personal servant! She doesn't like to talk about it. And Twist was my court jester. She was actually good at it.

I didn't think that wath very funny.

It wasn't supposed to be funny for you... :blink:Wait, what the hay are you doing here?! This is my house.

Jutht delivering thome candy caneth! You parenth really like them, and...

Butler, stop. Just STOP. (Stop what, miss?) Typing her lisp! We all know what she sounds like. And it's bad enough just listening to it.

Hi, Twist!

Hi! Anyway I heard some voices and wondered what you guys were doing in here.

Duh, we're asking questions from our adoring fans. When you're as popular as we are, you have to make some sacrifices for your public...

We're talking about Canterlot Gardens right now. I liked all the sculptures! They must be worth a fortune. But Diamond was bored...

I smiled at the Discord statue, though. Maybe that's why he made me a princess.

Oh, I loved that field trip! My favorite was the statue of Delly Cioso, the best confectioner in Equestrian history.

Why are you still here? <_<

Edited by TailsAlone

Geez, our butlers have hooves and they spell better than you.

Oh Diamond, be nice. Um, let's see...I didn't like it at all. All the antiques in my house came alive and started auctioning off members of my family! It was awful. Even though they bid more for me than anypony else. ^_^

Squeeeeeee... :D

Uh-oh. Sorry, she gets really excited about what happened to her. Because--

Discord made me a Princess of o!!! I mean, it was kind of an honorary thing...

Plus it only lasted an hour.

...But I got to order everypony around and make them do whatever I wanted! Miss Cheerilee had to be my personal servant! She doesn't like to talk about it. And Twist was my court jester. She was actually good at it.

I didn't think that wath very funny.

It wasn't supposed to be funny for you... :blink:Wait, what the hay are you doing here?! This is my house.

Jutht delivering thome candy caneth! You parenth really like them, and...

Butler, stop. Just STOP. (Stop what, miss?) Typing her lisp! We all know what she sounds like. And it's bad enough just listening to it.

Hi, Twist!

Hi! Anyway I heard some voices and wondered what you guys were doing in here.

Duh, we're asking questions from our adoring fans. When you're as popular as we are, you have to make some sacrifices for your public...

We're talking about Canterlot Gardens right now. I liked all the sculptures! They must be worth a fortune. But Diamond was bored...

I smiled at the Discord statue, though. Maybe that's why he made me a princess.

Oh, I loved that field trip! My favorite was the statue of Delly Cioso, the best confectioner in Equestrian history.

Why are you still here? <_<

Why do I have the feeling that Discord had other reasons? Think about it: he wanted to take over equestria, therefore making him a king, and if you are a princess... *wink*

Anyway, that must of been awful, Silver Spoon! Is there something you did or didn't do so that made the antics like you more?

Edited by DJ-Shy3

We're big ponies in a small corral. Our coolness stands out more here. There are a lot of nice ponies here! Everypony knows and helps out everypony else. Cities are kind of dirty, and I wouldn't like getting lost in a crowd. And this place is clean? I've been doused with ink and covered in mud this year alone. Yuck. Hee hee! That's true. But do you know what Diamond and I did after we fell in the mud? Hey, don't tell them that! We pretended we were at the spa and lay out in the sun for a while. I think it was good for our coats. *groan* But still. Babs better stay back in Manehattan if she knows what's good for her.
So, how did you come up with your little chant and the bump,bump thing you do?
  • Brohoof 1

Why do I have the feeling that Discord had other reasons? Think about it: he wanted to take over equestria, therefore making him a king, and if you are a princess... *wink*

Anyway, that must of been awful, Silver Spoon! Is there something you did or didn't do so that made the antics like you more?

My parents told me you humans were creepy, but wow. Gross.

Yeah! Diamond doesn't want to marry a crazy old dragon-thing.

Actually he's a chimera...

Whatever! I would have overthrown him anyway.

And "antics" are amusing activities. "Antiques" are objects of historical value.

Good one, Twist! Do you want to be our official spell checker? Um, if it's okay with Diamond...

...Just don't spray any of your comments my way.

Anyway, I think the antiques liked me because I know so much about them. My parents just oversee the museums and auctions and hire other ponies to appraise their things.

So, how did you come up with your little chant and the bump,bump thing you do?

Oh, don't tell that story. :blush:

Why not?

Because I'm not ready to tell two strangers from another planet about it! They'd just laugh at me anyway! I've had enough of that.

Calm down, Diamond, it's okay! We don't have to answer every question.

...Good. Thanks.

:)

Edited by TailsAlone

Oh, don't tell that story. :blush: Why not? Because I'm not ready to tell two strangers from another planet about it! They'd just laugh at me anyway! I've had enough of that. Calm down, Diamond, it's okay! We don't have to answer every question. ...Good. Thanks.
Ah come on. I think it's cute. Is it really that big of a secret?

My parents told me you humans were creepy, but wow. Gross.

Yeah! Diamond doesn't want to marry a crazy old dragon-thing.

Actually he's a chimera...

Whatever! I would have overthrown him anyway.

And "antics" are amusing activities. "Antiques" are objects of historical value.

Good one, Twist! Do you want to be our official spell checker? Um, if it's okay with Diamond...

...Just don't spray any of your comments my way.

Anyway, I think the antiques liked me because I know so much about them. My parents just oversee the museums and auctions and hire other ponies to appraise their things.

Again, Diamond, you misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm not saying you like Discord Like that, I'm saying maybe Discord does for you.

Also, how can you overthrow somepony, or something in Discord's case, when that somepony is a king and you are just a princess?

Ah come on. I think it's cute. Is it really that big of a secret?

Yes. Especially the "sugar lump" thing.

Oh, Diamond, you don't weigh that much anymore.

*smacks forehead* I KNOW I don't, Silver! Now stop talking!

Well, that's the only mysterious part. The rest is, like, simple. A double hoof bump and then we do the the back part too. It works even better now 'cause it shows off our cutie marks.

My life is so over...

ss41.gif

Howdy, girls. Have you two seen Apple Bloom or her friends?

img-1024668-1-char_36772.jpg

Um...I'll go with a definite "no" on that one.

Sorry, Big McIntosh. We don't really hang out with them at all. They're probably out doing something crazy to try and get their cutie marks.

Yeah. And that will take forever the way they're doing it. They can't stop and explore what they're good at, they have to try everything. It's so immature.

Diamond, hush!

Yes. Especially the "sugar lump" thing. Oh, Diamond, you don't weigh that much anymore. *smacks forehead* I KNOW I don't, Silver! Now stop talking! Well, that's the only mysterious part. The rest is, like, simple. A double hoof bump and then we do the the back part too. It works even better now 'cause it shows off our cutie marks. My life is so over...
So, just how old are you two anyway?

Also, how can you overthrow somepony, or something in Discord's case, when that somepony is a king and you are just a princess?

If you're cute, mean, and rich enough, there's always a way.

silver-spoon-diamond-tiara_thumb.jpg

So, just how old are you two anyway?

We're just fillies, I guess.

Ponies don't really look at that stuff too hard. First you're a foal, then you're a filly with a cutie mark--

MOST of us. *snicker*

Yeah, really. Then you're a mare for the rest of your life.

Or later. Like Granny Smith.

Hey, she was nice. And her story was really cool.

I know, Silver Spoon. I just talked about her to drive Apple Bloom crazy. You could have been a bigger help with that, by the way. If you weren't busy clapping your hooves off--

Diamond! Why does it always have to be about making fun of someone?! :angry:

:blink:  Um..uh...

Edited by TailsAlone

We're just fillies, I guess.

Ponies don't really look at that stuff too hard. First you're a foal, then you're a filly with a cutie mark--

MOST of us. *snicker*

Yeah, really. Then you're a mare for the rest of your life.

Or later. Like Granny Smith.

Hey, she was nice. And her story was really cool.

I know, Silver Spoon. I just talked about her to drive Apple Bloom crazy. You could have been a bigger help with that, by the way. If you weren't busy clapping your hooves off--

Diamond! Why does it always have to be about making fun of someone?! :angry:

:blink:Um..uh...

You best not make Silver Spoon angry, Diamond Tiara!

I got a voodoo doll of you in one hand, and a needle in another.

You best not make Silver Spoon angry, Diamond Tiara!

I got a voodoo doll of you in one hand, and a needle in another.

Real stallions don't play with dolls.

Never mind that, Diamond, I'm talking to you! I bet you...50 bits that you can't be nice to anyone but me today!

Uh...oh yeah?! Well...fine! You know what I'll do? I'll go find one of the blank flanks right now! And...you know, do "nice" stuff!

(Wow, she's really going to do it...)

Hey, are you coming or not?

Right behind you. *door shuts* But one of the BF's? I don't think you could even say "how are you" without sounding mean. *giggles*

800px-Silver_Spoon_laughing_at_Diamond_T

Oh, put a hoof in it. If I'm going to suffer this much for 50 bits you could at least be a little supportive.

I will! ^_^

So which one are we visiting? The farmer one, the sissy one or the one with the scooter? Cause I'm not walking all the way to Manehattan to find the traitor.

Hmmm...good question. It's not like we've done this before. Um, what do you guys think?