Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you have a personality closest to?

Wolf-Boy

banner_rarity.jpg

Yes, I'm very much a Rarity...I'm very detail-oriented. I work in customer service related to the fashion industry. Admittedly, I am driven by love/romance and she is the only pony in the mane six who I see that part of. I love fine things, but I do think that I'm very generous as well.

Edited by Beta

I'm a combi of Twilight and AJ. On the AJ side, I'm hard working, loyal, and modest, most of all. On the Twilight side, I'm intelligent and a good thinker. Plus I can think of ways to save my skin in dire situations, even if the plans sound crazy. Top it all off, I absolutely cannot fail. Say what you see folks

I'm completely Rainbow Dash and Rarity all over, nothing like fluttershy. I'm totally insane and hyperactive, but nothing like Pinkie Pie. I think I'm also really close to Derpy as well, lol.

• 3 months later...

Because I'm new here I think it is good to tell something more about me using this personality test.

post-17813-0-19667600-1373713863_thumb.jpg

I think this result reflects quite well my personality
I'm quite shy and reticent like Fluttershy. I also love to listen to music. I think I have the most in common with her.
I'm nerdy and a little egghead like Twilight Sparkle - more than books i like watching movies and TV series, play games, and read comics. I prefer such genres as sci-fi and fantasy.
I'm very socially awkward, but when I get to know someone better I have a high tendency to become attached to that person. So I can be defined as loyal as Rainbow Dash is.
I am generous to friends like Rarity, it happens to me to give something and not expect anything in return. I can sacrifice much for someone.
Mostly I am very lazy, but if I decide that something is worth it I can work very hard and take care to do it well like Applejack.
And I have the least in common with Pinkie Pie.

A mix between pinkie and twili. I am the type of guy that love reading books, tho studying is not my brightest part. Hehe, but i'm also a lot like pinkie always try to make a joke out of everything that comes in my mind. Even if it doesn't succeed sometimes which sometimes hurt people. And when thinking about it i think that i am very generous. So that brings in a bit of Rarity. But i have no idea.

I believe I'm most like Rarity in real life, I'm a huge drama queen and I'm crazy about what I wear to occasions. If there is one problem with what I wear, I must change it, so it's perfect.

On the internet I'm like Rainbow Dash, I'm very brash and I don't hold back what I say, or try to sugar-coat it.

Mine is a direct match-up to Twilight Sparkle. How? Well, I'm obsessed with staying organized, making lists, reading a lot, and I've been called intelligent quite a lot. People have said that I'm have an OCD as well. I also have friends that remind me of Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy. I also usually like to follow a schedule. But I do have at least one quality of the mane 6 each:

Pinkie - I like to smile a lot and cheer people up.

Applejack - I'm pretty dependable. 

Rarity - I hate getting dirty and I prefer being clean. I also enjoy make overs and such.

Fluttershy - EXTREMELY shy in real life.

Rainbow Dash - I can get a bit competitive in video games and such. I'm also pretty brave.

Twilight Sparkle - Organized, OCD-ridden according to my friends, similar friends, loves to read, keeps a schedule and loves to make lists; intelligent as well according to my teachers, friends, and family members.

(edited)

It all depends where I am, I think I'm a lot like Rainbow Dash at least on the forum. But in real life I'm like Fluttershy, although it changes when I'm around people I trust, I seem to sometimes become a lot like Pinkie Pie. Especially if I have had an energy drink or two.

My personality, my real personality not just my shyness that I seem to have developed is Rainbow Dash and Applejack, I'm very competitive and I work a lot. Although what makes me a lot like Rainbow Dash is my love for speed and I'm never afraid of challenges. I seem to change personalities depending on in what situation I am, like when I'm behind the wheel I feel awesome and I do let people witness my awesomeness. If you people would see me driving a Subaru or a BMW you would wonder how a nerdy looking guy like me suddenly looks awesome. Not to mention when I have my window open and let the subwoofers do their thing. I know I'm awesome, I don't need people reminding me that I'm awesome, my car obsession is probably the only thing cool about me though. Other then that I'm just a shy nerdy looking guy.. :/

tumblr_mdp60fj5UW1rkfvqno1_r1_500.gif

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Although Twilight is not my favorite pony, I've always felt this close connection to her. She can be socially awkward and seem alien to others, sometimes that's just like me. I typically think in such a different way at sometimes people tend to not understand my point I'm trying to get across.

I'm a skeptic and a critical thinker so we both share the same thought process.

So overall I'd say Twilight Sparkle and I are similar.

I took the bronyland personality test a while back and I got Twilight. That makes sense. I like to be well-informed, I over-think everything, I love to research stuff, and I can freak out if I know I have a paper or something to do and that I might not get it in on time. 

Hmm, like Rain Dance, I would say I'd be most like a mix of Twilight and Pinkie. I like to make jokes, make my friends smile or laugh, but I also like reading books and can be quite studious at times, and am happy to be on my own for the most part. Not to say I'm an outcast or anything, but I'm equally happy alone or with other people, and I tend to be friendly. Oddly, I'm nothing at all like Rarity, who is my favorite pony.

irl, im probably most like fluttershy. i dont talk to people very much, and i really dont like being aroung more than 5 or 6 people, unless i know all of them. over the internet i'm typically closer to applejack or rainbowdash, depending on exactly where i am.

I'm a combination of Twilight and Fluttershy.  I used to be a bookworm, and I like being very organized and OCD (I make a LOT of lists).  I also used to not care about having friends then found a big social life very suddenly.  As for Fluttershy, well, I'm shy, and insecure.

I bet others see me as a Big Mac.  I'm fairly stoic around people I don't know well.

• 3 weeks later...

I would honestly say Fluttershy due to Mr being quiet and friendly. I also don't t get mad very often. But I can get quite strongly mad when someone upsets me too much. (But as a final straw.)

I also enjoy having animals because I own a bearded dragon. Which I absolutely adore with my heart. /)(\