Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Nostalgia Moment: Playstation Boot-up Screen

Undyne

Don't you all remember this great music? When my friend brought over Madden '95, I heard this theme, and I immediately sighed in nostalgia... Who else remembers this theme?

• Brohoof 2

Aaahh... That sure brings back memories of popping in Croc, Lego Rock Raiders, Crash Team Racing, Digimon World 3 and a whole ton of others.   :wub:

OMG SOO MUCH EARGASMS RIGHT NOW  :blink: !  It remembers me of when i was playing resident evil 3 with my brother, my cousin, and a notebook so we could solve puzzles and things like that, and i remember too that i couldn't play it alone because i was scared of nemesis to come out at any time  :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDG5cWlKrAQ

Edited by Bruno

Aaawwww Yeeeeaaahhh baby, multiple overloads of awesomeness and nostalgia! I had a Playstation One when I was younger, I got a Playstation Two a few years later, and I bought a Gamecube later still, at a relatively good second-hand store, along with Super smash brothers Melee, Sonic adventure 2 battle and Pokemon Colloseum.

Ah the nostalgia... I didn't really play that many titles on the playstation as I was pretty young. I remember the digimon world games for sure, my favourite was the third one despite its poor reception from reviewers.

Another digimon title I played was digimon digital card battle, a bit more obscure than the digimon world series. It really wasn't that complex of a card game, even when compared to the likes of pokemon TCG for the gameboy colour, but it was still really fun seeing all the digimon battle in 3D.

I'm a Nintendo fangirl so that's not really too nostalgic to me. The game cube on the other hand... (not posting it because someone else already did)

The Nintendo 64 as a whole is still Nostalgic to me. Good thing there are swap meets nearby where I could buy one if I wanted. Playing awesome games on emulators like Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Super Mario 64, Goldeneye 007, and much more, just doesn't do them justice. I especially loved the N64's unique three handled controller.

Good lord yes,

To be honest, this sound was more frustrating than anything mostly because MY Playstation pretty much started dying after a while :/

Kinda like what my PS3 did :/