Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web What do you think of PewDiePie?

GamerLuna7

People who need to bring Felix into everything annoy me. PewDiePie has NOTHING to do with MLP, Source games, or Doctor Who, and yet you see threads dedicated to him on Facepunch, Doctor Who fourms, and here. You like PewDiePie. Fine, but please, stay on topic.

People who need to bring Felix into everything annoy me. PewDiePie has NOTHING to do with MLP, Source games, or Doctor Who, and yet you see threads dedicated to him on Facepunch, Doctor Who fourms, and here. You like PewDiePie. Fine, but please, stay on topic.

What do you mean by stay on topic,I did a PewDiePie topic here? Congratz that you know his names,not lot of people who arent his fans dont.

• Brohoof 1

ACTING...on youtube...you don't say.

Welp, that does it. I better start unsubscribing to spoonyone, nostalgia critic, avgner, monkey and apple..ectr...ectr...

We never said he wasn't human. We never said he didn't have flaws. Also, thank for entering the discussion with an insult to the maker of the thread and me along with every one else because we like something you don't.

The motivation to his stuff dosen't matter...I mean...How the hell can his quality go down...most of the people here admitted that all he does is scream at his screen, overreact and make lame puns/ weird noises. We find it enjoyable, simple concept. Grasp it.

If anything the quality of his editing has gone up along with his upload time. You don't decrease in quality when your formula is simple as hell to start off with- unless he sustained brain damage-

So..you started insulting us and as soon as he didn't go bend his ass over to your argument he immediately in fan boy territory. I got to remember that for the future. 

You need to know that there is a difference between a comic-style reviewer and a lets player. People like NC and Spoony are upfront and just tell you that their acting. Let's player's however, shouldn't be acting because the entire point of a let's play is to see the straight reaction of someone who you like. Felix needs to be a reviewer. If he would just drop the act and be himself, I think that his let's plays wouldn't be bad.

What do you mean by stay on topic,I did a PewDiePie topic here? Congratz that you know his names,not lot of people who arent his fans dont.

I mean, if you're on a Friendship is Magic fourm, talk about FiM, not PewDiePie. What does he have to do with MLP? Could someone explain this to me? I'm not saying that anyone is dumb for liking him, as many others have, but people who have to talk about him everywhere just bug me.

You need to know that there is a difference between a comic-style reviewer and a lets player. People like NC and Spoony are upfront and just tell you that their acting. Let's player's however, shouldn't be acting because the entire point of a let's play is to see the straight reaction of someone who you like. Felix needs to be a reviewer. If he would just drop the act and be himself, I think that his let's plays wouldn't be bad.

I mean, if you're on a Friendship is Magic fourm, talk about FiM, not PewDiePie. What does he have to do with MLP? Could someone explain this to me? I'm not saying that anyone is dumb for liking him, as many others have, but people who have to talk about him everywhere just bug me.

Felix and acting what madness is this. Where do you get that he is acting? Is he overreacting yes ,but he is acting he is just that weird awesome person.

There is no strict definition of lets play that says you can't act. The fact he is acting changes nothing. No, the entire point of a lets play is to see that one specific person react to the game because if it wasn't then there would be no real one dominant or over popular LP'er period. People like pewdiepie act and to see him play, seeing him act is a part of seeing him play. 

There isnt sayed anywhere on the rules that you cant talk about PewDiePie. And also i just wanted to know in MLP Forums if there are any Brony BROS and there are some and i am happy for that.

Felix and acting what madness is this. Where do you get that he is acting? Is he overreacting yes ,but he is acting he is just that weird awesome person.

(Just so you know, that other bit was for another post, I don know how it landed on this one) I'm sorry, but, he's acting. He is so acting. And you know what? There's nothing wrong with that. Really! I don't personally care if he's acting. He just needs to come forth and admit it. One of my favorite let's plays stars someone who is acting (Freeman's Mind).

(Just so you know, that other bit was for another post, I don know how it landed on this one) I'm sorry, but, he's acting. He is so acting. And you know what? There's nothing wrong with that. Really! I don't personally care if he's acting. He just needs to come forth and admit it. One of my favorite let's plays stars someone who is acting (Freeman's Mind).

What evidence do you have that he is acting? He isnt sayed anywhere that he is acting? And why do you even think that he is acitng?

What evidence do you have that he is acting? He isnt sayed anywhere that he is acting? And why do you even think that he is acitng?

Because he acts like a total moron. NO ONE is that stupid and easily scared! He calms himself down by singing the "pussy song" and screams for 30 seconds and only mildly startling things.

Because he acts like a total moron. NO ONE is that stupid and easily scared! He calms himself down by singing the "pussy song" and screams for 30 seconds and only mildly startling things.

Please dont swear,fist and second how are you sure that no one gets scared that easily he is a duck after all. And wouldnt you calm yourself in a horror game?

Please dont swear,fist and second how are you sure that no one gets scared that easily he is a duck after all. And wouldnt you calm yourself in a horror game?

Technically, 'pussy' is not a swear word. Its actually just a vulgar slang. If you don't believe me, then go check wikipedia. Sorry, but the whole point of playing a horror game is the fact getting scared can be fun. Calming yourself down and making it less scary just makes the game boring and uninteresting to watch. If he doesn't like horror games, he shouldn't play them. I for one love to play horror games. I know some people get scared that easily, but some don't. We wouldn't be able to tell for sure or not that he is acting.

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer

Technically, 'pussy' is not a swear word. Its actually just a vulgar slang. If you don't believe me, then go check wikipedia. Sorry.

Yeah i know ,but it was still meant offensive in how he sayed as a insult. Yes i checked it on wikipedia ,i know that man i know ok.

Your theory of not being scared easily is wrong, I got nightmares for 3 weeks from watching the Harry Potter series. Sorry bro. Anyways, I love Pewdiepie. Even if he is acting, he is funny when he overreacts and when he makes montages, he makes funny remarks (Such as "MAMMOTH SEXY TIME!?!?"

Yeah i know ,but it was still meant offensive in how he sayed as a insult. Yes i checked it on wikipedia ,i know that man i know ok.

I think your misinterpreting what he is saying. I think he is saying that such a song would be silly, stupid or unneeded.. He isn't insulting anyone directly. Except maybe Pewdiepie.

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer

I think your misinterpreting what he is saying. I think he is saying that such a song would be silly, stupid or unneeded.. He isn't insulting anyone directly. Except maybe Pewdiepie.

He is insulting PewDiePie directly. Yes that was a silly way to insult ,but a insult is a insult. Also some english speaking places in the world it can be used as a swear word.

Edited by GamerLuna7

He is insulting PewDiePie directly. Yes that was a silly way to insult ,but a insult is a insult. Also some english speaking places in the world it can be used as a swear word.

Look, i proved my point, and i'm not going to continue a childish argument. Sometimes people find things insulting and or wrong. I personally find your signature wrong, but am i going to go on forever about how many ways its wrong? No.

Look, i proved my point, and i'm not going to continue a childish argument. Sometimes people find things insulting and or wrong. I personally find your signature wrong, but am i going to go on forever about how many ways its wrong? No.

How is my signature wrong kind sure. Boobs are awesome CHECK. Rainbow Dash is awesome CHECK. Both in a signature CHECK. EPIC AWESOMENESS.

• Brohoof 1

How is my signature wrong kind sure. Boobs are awesome CHECK. Rainbow Dash is awesome CHECK. Both in a signature CHECK. EPIC AWESOMENESS.

Its actually a matter of opinion, if you like both then okay. But i for one don't like boobs, and i don't like rainbow dash, i find swag a retarded term. I said i wouldn't make a rant about it, but you continued it, and if you want it to stop then you can just not reply. Its as easy as not typing.

Its actually a matter of opinion, if you like both then okay. But i for one don't like boobs, and i don't like rainbow dash, i find swag a retarded term. I said i wouldn't make a rant about it, but you continued it, and if you want it to stop then you can just not reply. Its as easy as not typing.

I agree that SWAG is a stupid term like YOLO. I just put the signature for the LULZ. I dont think that it is overly suggestive or anything.

In other news...

I actually like Pewdie.He can get a bit annoying at times,but if I'm bored or want to see somebody overexaggerate a horror game,I'd usually watch Pewdie.Or in the case of The Walking Dead,see if he'd actually burst into tears.

• Brohoof 1

In other news...

I actually like Pewdie.He can get a bit annoying at times,but if I'm bored or want to see somebody overexaggerate a horror game,I'd usually watch Pewdie.Or in the case of The Walking Dead,see if he'd actually burst into tears.

*BROFIST/BROHOOF* Make sure that you are subscribed to him because of his awesomeness. Yes he died cry on the walking dead,what a sad moment that was.

Hates make me sad :( pewdie should be allowed to be the one he is and just upload for funs sake without haters to 'share' their opinions like ¨uuuuh, Pewdiepie is so stoopid get a life n00b lol¨ its insulting all of the bros not just pewdie (and yes thats a real thing they say) Pewdie started for fun to share his experiance (dun care spelling) with his bros i just say to haters that they need to chill down... but that just make them more stupid, i think the haters maybe have an iq of 70 or lower, like really they dont like him DONT FREAKING COMMENT BAD THINGS THEN thats all there is to it also the haters (two of em i forgot name so fast) made me cry :( (sorry if you did not understand im swedish and not that old... Some haters even hate on sweden... like what the ---- man)

• Brohoof 2

Hates make me sad :( pewdie should be allowed to be the one he is and just upload for funs sake without haters to 'share' their opinions like ¨uuuuh, Pewdiepie is so stoopid get a life n00b lol¨ its insulting all of the bros not just pewdie (and yes thats a real thing they say) Pewdie started for fun to share his experiance (dun care spelling) with his bros i just say to haters that they need to chill down... but that just make them more stupid, i think the haters maybe have an iq of 70 or lower, like really they dont like him DONT FREAKING COMMENT BAD THINGS THEN thats all there is to it also the haters (two of em i forgot name so fast) made me cry :( (sorry if you did not understand im swedish and not that old... Some haters even hate on sweden... like what the ---- man)

Dont worry haters are barrels and PewDiePie knows how to deal with barrels. I have been in Sweden myself ,before i was a bro. It is stupid that some people hate a country just based on one people. And yes PewDiePie is just having harmless fun and no one is forcing you to watch his vids. *BROFIST/BROHOOF*