Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scootalove

Hello, as you all may know I am Lightning Dust. A pegasi that flew with Rainbow Dash in the Wonderbolts Academy episode and if you want to ask me any question at all, feel free to do so. I don't bite so, ask before I fly out into the sunset.

#1 Wonderbolt PS: I don't support Swag, the picture below is just a picture.

post-11209-0-04849400-1356928642_thumb.jpg

What are your thoughts on rule 34 between you and Rainbow Dash?

My thoughts are, I have no problem with Rainbow Dash or being cut from the Wonderbolts. But, I do think she needed a little push in aggression to win at the Wonderbolt Academy.

My thoughts are, I have no problem with Rainbow Dash or being cut from the Wonderbolts. But, I do think she needed a little push in aggression to win at the Wonderbolt Academy.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

What are your plans now that you got, you know, banned from the wonderbolt academy?

I'm glad you ask, my plans now that I got banned from the Wonderbolt Academy. I might think of traveling to Ponyville, and asking for forgiveness from Rainbow Dash then try to act like a nice person with her friends. So they can betray her. :ph34r:

I'm glad you ask, my plans now that I got banned from the Wonderbolt Academy. I might think of traveling to Ponyville, and asking for forgiveness from Rainbow Dash then try to act like a nice person with her friends. So they can betray her. :ph34r:

You are bad, looks like you didn't changed at all.

Another question that i have: what do you think of derpy?

You are bad, looks like you didn't changed at all.

Another question that i have: what do you think of derpy?

I think Derpy is ok, never really noticed her before. I just hope she stays in Ponyville

What you do on your free time? 

I usually just practice flying in the clouds, relax while laying on the clouds. I try not to recall the day I got banned from Wonderbolt Academy.

• 3 weeks later...

What'll happen when two Bolt's of lightning clash in a race?

What will happen is, the two bolts of lightning will just be neck and neck in the race. It's totally unexpected!

I heard some rumors that you have a thing for Rainbow Dash.

Are they true? If not, do you have your eye on somepony?

Well, the rumors are 100% true I have a thing for Rainbow Dash.

How come you have a thing for Rainbow Dash? After what she has dne for you?

Well, I know what she did to me was wrong. But, I don't think I'm capable of hating someone for too long.

Hey Lightning! Long time, no see, huh? How's it hangin?

img-1094910-1-2cehu36.jpg

Also, let's try to forget about what happened at the Academy, okay? It think we should try to be friends again.  :)

Hmm, I guess we can. :)

lightning_dust_by_pasuri98-d5obc2w.png

When you tell someone to eat your dust are you inherently telling them to devour you?

Also do you know that you're on the list?

Well not exactly. When I say eat my dust, I mean they can fall behind and not catch up to me.

Yes, I do.