Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which season do you think had the best songs?

Champion RD92

Which season had the best songs?  

36 users have voted

1. 1. Which season of MLP:FIM do you think had the best songs?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3

Which season of MLP:FIM had the best songs in your opinion?

I think season 2 probably had the best songs. I absolutely love This Day Aria, I think it's the best song of the entire show so far. Season 1 also had really good songs like Winter Wrap Up. I think season 3 has the worst songs so far.

• Brohoof 3

I like the season 3 songs, mostly because of Bad Seed. I mean, come on, who knew that Scootaloo could sing so good? She's a freakin' rockstar.

Um, I wouldn't say that. She's great at a girl band, but I think we all saw what her attempt at rock was. We all remember the 'Cutie Mark Crusaders' theme song, right?

• Brohoof 2

This Day Aria was one of the better songs, I agree. But my favorite from all the seasons is definitely Winter Wrap Up. The first time I heard it, it got so deep into my brain I was in agony while listening to it, and not being able to sing along (Damn public transportation). The damn thing wouldn't leave my head for over a month.Still sometimes randomly sing it while doing my normal work. Winter Warp Up, not even once. (ibn4bad joke. But really, great song)

• Brohoof 1

Um, I wouldn't say that. She's great at a girl band, but I think we all saw what her attempt at rock was. We all remember the 'Cutie Mark Crusaders' theme song, right?

Oh sweet Jesus, don't remind me of that horrid song. But who knows, maybe she got better? Let me try this tactic...

>Scootaloo is awesome, good at singing or not.

>Sweetie Belle is best singer

Edited by Vallo
  • Brohoof 1

Will always have a soft spot for the likes of Winter Wrap up and even At the Gala but This Day Aria alone makes me pick season 2. I very much liked the Find a Pet song too but that was mainly just because of the two who sang it. Even with that, I have nothing against the S3 songs. I actually enjoyed the Bad Seed song + AJ's.

• Brohoof 1

Season 2 I think will be considered "The Golden Season" when the show ends.

Now Season 1 and 3 are fine too, yet when it comes to the most memorable, funny, and solid all the way around season, 2 takes the cake (literally).

I was simply blown away by the amount of songs packed in A Friend Indeed alone.

Babs Seed of Season 3 is in my Top 5 favorite songs from the show no doubt about it, yet This Day Aria I must say is truly the best as of now.

Edited by Party Cannon
  • Brohoof 1

I pretty much so far liked the Season 2 songs because, of This Day Aria. But I still like Season 3 songs, like Babs Seed and Raise this Barn. Just my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

Season 2 had some great songs.  Smile, This Day Aria, BBBF, and Find A Pet Song.  Season 3 has the amazing Bad Seed which is without a doubt my favorite song, then season 1 had Winter Wrap Up.  I would say 1<2<3

• Brohoof 1

Definitely Season 2!  Season 1 was good too... so far, Season 3 hasn't really awe-struck me in the music department (Yet?). This day Aria was gorgeous though and very dramatic - it's amongst the top of my favorite song list in the entire season.  BBBF was very sweet and beautifully sung, very sentimental.  And Smile, which is very fun and just helps you feel fuzzy inside.  Seems to be able to cheer you up even if just a bit or temporarily even when you're down!

Season 2 just had so many variety of feeling and emotion in their music and was just the most memorable to me. <3

I'd definitely say Season 2 won me over with the music factor.

Edited by Amaris NSane
  • Brohoof 1

Well let's see...

Season 1's musical highlight's for me were Winter Wrap Up, Art of the Dress, and At the Gala.

Season 3 has had good songs so far, but the only GREAT song was Bad Seed.

Season 2 on the other hand, just blew me away! I love almost every single song from this season, and could listen to them over and over again! Find a Pet, Becoming Popular, Flim Flam Brothers, Perfect Stallion, Smile Song, BBBFF, This Day Aria, and Love is in Bloom were all amazing songs! Season 2 just took it far above and beyond from anything I've ever seen in a show for kids, so that's why it hands down gets my vote.

• Brohoof 3

Hate to sound like the only one to vote Season 3, but season 3. Bad seed, and Racist Barn really got me :D. (I know it's Raise this barn). But that's only if I had to pick. I like basically every song. even the theme song, and most of you don't really like it.

• Brohoof 1

I think it's a tie for me. This Day Aria was really good and so was Smile Song. Winter Wrap-Up was phenomenal. Babs Seed caught me off guard because of how Scootaloo sang so well. Raise This Barn was absolutely catchy. Soo, I'm calling it a 3-way tie. But there may be a song that breaks the tie. 

Seasons 1 and 2 were great for their songs, if I have to choose I'd go with 1, for Winter Wrap Up.

So far Season 3 has been good, but not quite there yet. Babs Seed was amazing though. Raise this Barn is my least favorite song so far.

Edited by Tom
  • Brohoof 1

I have to jump on the Smile Song bandwagon, because it is truly an adorable and catchy song. It fills me with a small bit of happiness for when I'm not feeling so happy. I also like the This Day Aria, as it is a good song. Not particularly my favorite however. I can't really think of another song that I'd say is my favorite, aside from the smile song.

• Brohoof 1

None of the season 3 songs have really gotten to me yet. I guess Bad Seed was kinda catchy. But other than that it's gotta be either season 1 or 2.

Oh man, tough choice. I absolutely adored At The Gala. In particular, Rainbow Dash's brief orchestral metal section, and the last bit when all the ponies come in.

And then Season 2 matched it with the amazing This Day Aria, which was like something right out of the classic Disney cartoons of the 90s.

So Season 1 and 2 matched each other with their totally awesome epic finale songs. A tie there. So I'll have to compare other songs...

Winter Wrap Up and the Art of the Dress from season 1 were pretty good... but Smile is just so catchy. It gets stuck in my head when I think of it, and I don't even mind :)

Okay, season 2 is the definite winner here. Oh man, I totally forgot, but all the other songs in the Season 2 finale were great too. BBBFF, Love is in Bloom, and a few brief musical moments like the evil reprise of This Day Aria after the changelings take over.

Oh yeah, and Find a Pet, Super Cider Squeezy 6000, and Becoming Popular.

Wow, I never really realized just how frickin' many awesome songs are packed into season 2. It wins my vote by a landslide.

• Brohoof 1

Season 2 by an absolute mile. I owe it to the Flim Flam song which is possibly the most catchy song of the whole series, and of course Smile Smile Smile.

I liked This Day Aria, but I didn't find it incredible. My favourite songs will always ever be good-spirited ones rather than dramatic ones.

Edited by Flipturn

Season 2 in large part because it has Super Cider Squeezy 6000 which is the best song in the series so far and Smile Smile Smile is pretty good too.