Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

granted for some unexpected reason you wake up 90 years old and the doctor says your spleen, liver, and basically all internal organs have been replaced by nothing but adrenalin for a science test

I wish I could have batpony wings  

• 2 weeks later...

Granted.

But the rest of the show is cancelled after this episode.

I wish I had more australium to repair my frying pan.

Granted, but it is covered in a dozen venomous animals from Australia.

I wish for tau to replace pi in mathematic formulas. 

Granted but all of your mobile devices exploded.

I wish for the ability to infinitely grant my own rule-free wishes both verbally and silently with no negative side effects of the wishes I grant for myself and without transforming into a genie, fairy, unicorn or any magically inclined creature. I would stay in my current form with no psychological or physiological change to my body. Such a change would include anything from death to any handicap mental or otherwise that would render me incapable of altering the world as I see fit through my wishes. I would also maintain complete control of myself and become a slave to no entity or being either immortal or any other being or entity that would attempt to use my ability for their own gain or the gain or destruction of others.

(I have thought really long and hard about this wish... probably thought way too much about it in all fairness)

Granted. But there are now 5 copies of you, with the exact same power you were granted, with the extra ability of being immune to anything negative. And they all hate you with a burning passion. They can also track you from anywhere, even if that place doesn't exist. and your family stands in the middle of you and your five clones. I'll just get some popcorn and watch from the sidelines...

I wish for a talking, friendly potato blacksmith to pop up, completely unharmed, in front of me.

Edited by Lord Bradley

Granted but you are now blind and deaf and as such cannot experience the potato.

I wish for the negative effects that come from this wish being granted to affect the user whom grants this wish instead of me.

Edited by SpikusFyre

Granted. Any attempts to store that data removes 25% of it, everytime.

I wish to walk around of the moon for an eternity in peace, without hunger, breathing, dehydration, toilet needs or pain to disturb me.

Granted. Corruption is now impossible, but spawning daedra is not. You are now forever a slave to Sheogorath, the Daedric prince of Madness.

I wish Sheogorath and Discord would meet.

Edited by Lord Bradley

Granted, but they don't get along well and cause all sorts of chaos to the point where the entire universe is torn in half because it cannot handle the strain..

I wish I could use Naruto style Ninjutsu.. like Transformation Justsu and stuff..