Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

3 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Granted but now the battery never dies and you're obliged to stay on your laptop forever !

I wish for some sleep

Granted, but Luna doesn't allow you to leave your dream ever.

I wish for more name changes

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, The_Gobo said:

Granted, everyone starts cycling names everytime I change my face

I wish people would change their avatars more often :3

Granted but you get bannished!

I wish the smooze (@The_Gobo) would become a pony

• Brohoof 1

Granted, but you're the one who's responsible for breaking it apart so it can be disposed.  (It's as tough as reinforced concrete.)

I wish I had a device that could manipulate anything about me. (I'd be the only one able to see/use it.)

• Brohoof 1

Granted, but they look Celestia awful, like a the nine-year old players tried to make them.

I wish I had added a wish when I initially posted this post and didn't have to edit it in.

Edited by Superplay64
  • Brohoof 1

Granted, but you wish disappear since your wish was added when you edited your post it contradicts your wish not fulfilling the condition and you have to edit your post anyway
:scoots:

Same

Edited by Gabosor
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Gabosor said:

Granted, but you wish disappear since your wish was added when you edited your post it contradicts your wish not fulfilling the condition and you have to edit your post anyway
:scoots:

Same

Uhhh...the universe turns chaotic to match the way the wish was worded?

I wish people would make simple wishes, like a cat or something.

• Brohoof 2

Granted, but now you can only think of complicated wishes and everyone else doesn't like it.

I wish I could get a taste of the other side of life (being able to know first-hand what it's like to be a girl) (I don't mean trans, I mean like a reality-warp).

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Superplay64 said:

Granted, but now you can only think of complicated wishes and everyone else doesn't like it.

I wish I could get a taste of the other side of life (being able to know first-hand what it's like to be a girl) (I don't mean trans, I mean like a reality-warp).

Granted, but now you're stuck in that reality warp.

I wish I could speak and understand the most complex computer terms. Maybe then, @Techno Universal and I can fully understand each other.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

52 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Granted, but now you're stuck in that reality warp.

I wish I could speak and understand the most complex computer terms. Maybe then, @Techno Universal and I can fully understand each other.

Granted but then you overload your brain's processing capacity to the point that you come close to death and go into a coma!

I wish I had a better computer! :)

• Brohoof 2

Granted, but you now work at Aperture during the 80's and are next in line for mandatory testing.

I wish ponies would sign onto helping with my (unofficial) FiM extended universe series quicker.
(I legit do wish that was the case [link in my sig if you actually happen to be interested])

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, The_Gobo said:

Granted, but the game breaks and all the side characters become your OC but in different clothes.

(It isn't supposed to be a game, it's supposed to be a series of Fanmade episodes.)

And Granted I guess...but uhh....let's see here....OOH!  You get your consciousness uploaded into one!

I wish all the leaks lately never happened.

Edited by Superplay64
  • Brohoof 1

Granted, but the next morning you're horrified to find that you're now slowly turning into Applejack (physically only, you're still you personality wise)

I wish I picked up Apple Pie from the store more often (with French Vanilla Ice Cream to top it).

• Brohoof 2