Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted, but with the technological advancements introducing everypony to easy life, they grow spoiled and forgot their basic life skills. When a thunderstorm causes a 3 day power outage everypony dies from not knowing how to live without electricity. It's all your fault.

I wish I had mushroom pizza.

Granted. Now that you have what you want, you don't know what to do with it. You spend years trying to figure out what to do. Then one day, it finally hits you, you'll start a pizza shop. So as soon as you open your pizza shop, 30 tall Italian men with Street Thompson SMGs walk in to your restaurant and shoot you.

I wish you could've seen the look on Flutterdon's face when you died.

Granted. Now that you're Derpy, you speak Horse, because Derpy is a horse. How are you gonna talk? What if other horses make fun of you for having a funny equestrian accent? And horses/pegasi can't type, hooves aren't made to be used with keyboard.

I wish I could remember what my weekend homework was.

Granted, because your attack plans failed and you were taken captive by the enemy general... ME!

I wish people on this forum knew what chlorine triflouride did... (if it spilled on my face corrosion would be the LEAST of my worries)

Granted, but when we travel to it and introduce our way of life to the ponies, we end up fucking it up for them and soon they all die from realisticity of the world.

I wish what I just said wan't so depressing. (and true)