request shop I need practice. Why not signatures?

Doctor-Whooves

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, finished. If you have any issues or problems with it, please let me know and I can change it. I have it saved in .xcf format, so I can change various aspects such as background and pony without touching the rest.

post-11094-0-39773300-1357968317_thumb.png

That. is. perfect... Thank you.

Should I name drop you for the sig, or hyperlink your profile/this thread?

Time to update all my forum sigs!

I'm glad you like it. I'd appreciate it if you linked to this thread, but only if you want. I'm not requiring it, or anything like that. I'd just appreciate it, is all.

Hmmmm perhaps I will come back to this thread when I am in need of another signature, but I am rather pleased with my current one,

Pony:    Background:    Text: 

Applejack

Whatever you feel works

"If you can take this bull by the horns, you best be ready for a ride!"

Thanks for doing this if I didn't miss my chance already. Loves!!!

Pony: these two pics. One on the left http://somepony.deviantart.com/art/Plenty-of-Wonderful-Creatures-that-Soar-in-the-Sky-269952750 and one on the right http://foxy-noxy.deviantart.com/art/Filly-Flutterhugs-347159335

Background: This image. http://goblinengineer.deviantart.com/art/Cloudy-Sky-Background-343176990

Text: FlutterDash

Other: None

Thanks and please take your time!

Edited by Flutterdash.

Applejack

Whatever you feel works

"If you can take this bull by the horns, you best be ready for a ride!"

Thanks for doing this if I didn't miss my chance already. Loves!!!

I'll get right on it. I have an idea in mind for this one already.

Pony: these two pics. One on the left http://somepony.deviantart.com/art/Plenty-of-Wonderful-Creatures-that-Soar-in-the-Sky-269952750 and one on the right http://foxy-noxy.deviantart.com/art/Filly-Flutterhugs-347159335

Background: This image. http://goblinengineer.deviantart.com/art/Cloudy-Sky-Background-343176990

Text: FlutterDash

Other: None

Thanks and please take your time!

Ah. Shipping. While not a fan, be assured that I will, indeed, get right on it.

I'll get right on it. I have an idea in mind for this one already.

Thank you so very much my Good Doctor. I've always wanted a sig like that, I'll consider it an early brithday present. lol Thanks Again!

Obsidian Winter 

Well, I'm glad you like it. This is just something I do in my spare time, when I really don't have anything better to do. I saw all the people handing out artwork, and decided to do this, since my drawing.... leaves much to be desired.

Well, I'm glad you like it. This is just something I do in my spare time, when I really don't have anything better to do. I saw all the people handing out artwork, and decided to do this, since my drawing.... leaves much to be desired.

Well its an awesome thing to do for ponies in the community. When you offer someone your time you offer them a part of your life and it was so sweet for you to offer this little piece of your life to snazzy up my profile.  :wub:  much love to ya!!!

(edited)

As of right now, I don't really have any other works. I switched computers recently, so all I have is my early experiments with the various effects.

Also, I'm glad you like it.

Edited by Doctor-Whooves

I was sitting on my laptop, and decided that I needed to practice more with Gimp. So I thought to myself, 'What should I make?' Of course, I decided to make signatures for all of you. So, if you have no problem with a rather new image manipulator making your custom signature, leave a post!

Please follow this format:

Pony: 

Background: 

Text: 

Other: 

(That's right, I stole the form from that other thread. Sue me.)

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am NOT an artist. I am an IMAGE MANIPULATOR. I take already-drawn images and put them together, and perhaps caption them. I do not draw any OCs. Thank you.

could you do one of my OC please?

pony:

toxic entity:

post-3448-0-18697300-1358041928_thumb.jpg
background:
something toxic :3
text:
"Calm down bro!"
other:
I shall leave that up to you;)

(edited)

could you do one of my OC please?

pony:

toxic entity:

background:
something toxic :3
text:
"Calm down bro!"
other:
I shall leave that up to you;)

Okay, I've finished. If you are unhappy with it in any way, shape or form, please tell me. I have it saved, so I can tweak little aspects of it.

Also, this is my first attempt at a .gif.

EDIT: Okay, the .gif aspect of the image didn't seen to work. Enjoy your non-animated .gif, then.

post-11094-0-44368700-1358385187.gif

Edited by Doctor-Whooves

You ask for practice, instead of a signature can you make me a cutiemark for my OC?

same name as me ironically - Cider Barrel lots of apples.

You may turn this down if you wish

As stated in my initial post, I am an image manipulator, not an artist. I'll try to throw some things together, but it may take awhile. Wish me luck.

I am an image manipulator

That's a good name for it - Image Manipulator - 

believe me my friend, i understand where your coming from, i looked for ages to try and get the perfect match up of pictures for a cutiemark.

Cheers for giving it a go anyway