425 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Crusader?

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Babs Seed or Other
    • I hate them all

My favorite is Sweetie Bot.

Since that isn't an option I guess that I'll have to go with none of the above. I don't like the CMC episodes very much, which correlates to me not liking any of the CMC characters that much.

Edited by Cowl

why is there an option for "i hate them all" but not "i love them all"? because thats how i feel about it. theyre all great, i choosing just one will be quite difficult

i guess ill have to go with scootaloo because her character is so HNNNNNGGGGGGG inducing

Edited by PurpleBaconEater
  • Brohoof 1

Well considering that Sweetie Belle's tied for Best Pony with her big sis, she's obviously going to be the best Crusader.  I love her relationship with Rarity, and Sisterhooves Social really rings true.  Being the youngest of three brothers, I can kind of relate. 

Plus she consistently gets some of the best lines of the three.

• Brohoof 1

I love Apple Bloom the most out of them. I can really identify with her hard desire to obtain her cutie mark (in other words: finding your place in the world). However, my biggest reason isn't exactly that. It was when I met her voice actress, Michelle Creber, at EquestriaLA last November (got to speak to her head on, and the best brohoof and high-five I've ever exchanged) that really sealed the deal.

• Brohoof 2

That used to be a really hard question for me.

At first, it was Apple Bloom because she's an interesting character not only as part of the CMC, but as part of the Apple family--that's two different 'character groups' she participates in, two different faces of Apple Bloom we get to see.

Then it was Sweetie Belle, just because she's freaking adorable. /)^3^(\

But...then I saw Luna Eclipsed, and Scootaloo instantly became my favorite CMC. Why?

1) Her adorableness level far surpassed that of Sweetie Belle.

Apologies in advance for the heart attacks caused by the images contained within the following spoiler...

post-6675-0-31019100-1359711544_thumb.png

post-6675-0-89468000-1359711550_thumb.png

2) Her situation with the nightmares and fears was so relatable to me that it's not even funny.

Here's a lil story of mine from a while ago:

About five years ago i went camping with a bunch of guys from my Boy Scout troop. They were each about a year older than me, so i was trying to impress them, like Scootaloo was with Rainbow Dash. Anyway, they ended up telling scary stories at campfire. Everyone (including me) enjoyed them, but that night I had a terrible nightmare. From that day on for about two weeks, whenever I was by myself, i was absolutely scared to death--even in broad daylight, as I did not have an amazing Princess of the Night to console me. :(

So yeah. After those two things, I knew that I wuvved Scootaloo far more than both the other CMC members.

• Brohoof 2

I absolutely love the CMC so much

But my most favorite is.....SCOOTALOO

(Bet ya didn't see that one coming)

I just love her because of how cute she is

And her personality is just a HELL YEAH!! to me

And finally because she...well hasn't developed much

After all the screen time she's gotten and it's hard to make

A character be like that, yet at the same time enjoyable

Scootaloo. The one problem I had with her was that she was too similar to Rainbow Dash, but with her (possible) lack of flying ability and insecurities, she was lifted a little above the other two for me. I'd like to see those traits expanded on in the future.

Sweetie Belle wins for pure cuteness though, especially as Sweetiebot.

scootaloo is my favorite and where is the babs seed option? haha and the episode where rainbow dash accepts her as her little sister!!! YES!!!

I've alleviated this issue :3 I've added 'Babs Seed or Other' to the poll. 'Other' being for any future Crusaders that might join. Unfortunately, the four people who voted for 'I hate them all' are going to have to delete their votes and vote again, seeing as the new 'I hate them all' poll option is now the 'Babs Seed/Other' option.

Also, \) Scoots is indeed best filly/crusader.

• Brohoof 1

I've alleviated this issue :3 I've added 'Babs Seed or Other' to the poll. 'Other' being for any future Crusaders that might join. Unfortunately, the four people who voted for 'I hate them all' are going to have to delete their votes and vote again, seeing as the new 'I hate them all' poll option is now the 'Babs Seed/Other' option.

Also, \) Scoots is indeed best filly/crusader.

perhaps the hate them all voters jsut wanted to vote for babs!! I hope so because while I'm not the biggest fan of CMC episodes in general (i still like them but not as much as others) they are still cute and awesome!!!

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

I'm going to take this question as "Which CMC do I dislike the least?" And to which I'd answer with Apple Bloom. She's the least annoying and can be kind of cute.

Of course, I'm still voting for that last option.

Edited by Callisto
  • Brohoof 1

All of the Crusaders are adorable, but if I had to choose one, it'd be Scootaloo, she isn't really adorable, but rather adorable in personality, plus, nobody can forget, SHE'S A CHICKEN!

scootaloochicken9zuv2.png

Scoot is my fav pony in her quest

to find her dream and mark and she

has a lot of guts more then you

see with filly's her age to me.  Also its

her openness you can use in fanfic

and the freedom i also love!

Scootaloo has got to be my favorite. She is funny and deserves more screen time than she gets. I also find her lack of backstory curious because both apple bloom and sweetie belle have complex relationships with their sisters and we have next to no info about scoot's life

• 3 months later...
(edited)

So who your favorite filly? I'm sure you must have one. Not to say you don't love them all the same, I sure do but if I had to pick a number one from the group ahh I would have to give it to Sweetie Bell! I love her singing, also she's just soooo cute! it's like Oh my Luna! so tell me who is your favorite? and yes Babs counts too :)

img-1573238-1-Mylittlepony131_zps6115658img-1573238-2-Mylittlepony132_zps5e53488

Edited by xPrincess Lunax

(edited)

Im going to have to go with my filly, Scootaloo. Sure in the beginning i didnt like her for practically worshipping Rainbow Dash but, now that I have seen her in the show for the umpteenth time she's starting to grow on me.

Heck, if I could I would Adopt her. No, I am going to adopt her!

Edited by Auron
  • Brohoof 4

I like them all together, but if I had to choose one I guess I like Applebloom's personality more. It stands out a lot more than the others imo. 

apple_bloom___deal_with_it_by_austiniousapplebloom_by_shelmo69-d48mx1t.png

And she's adorable.

• Brohoof 2

I dunno hard to pick but I'm going with Apple Bloom. To me she has the most developed character of the three. I like her character design too, and the fact she's willing to go the extra mile to reach her goals.

Mikestar

• Brohoof 2

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.<br /><br />This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Why don't you turn this into a poll? Don't forget Babs! I really like Apple Bloom the best because she's super cute and has a very adorable accent. I like them all though but Apple Bloom just takes the cake for me lol.

• Brohoof 1